dvadtsat' shest

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

———————————————

TangMotherNews.com 

Exposing the artist is our Target! Welcome to TangMotherNews!

HOT TEA FOR TODAY (HTFT)

Netizen are discussing if Model Hwang Xiaoxin and actress Son Chaeyoung are secretly dating. The netizens post a picture of the two while walking in the park. JYP Entertainment released an official statement regarding this.

Hello, this is JihYo Park Entertainment,

we contact the two and they are declining that they are in a relationship, they also clarified that they are only friends.

Thank you for putting some interest in our artist especially these two.

Stay tuned for the next HTFT! 
———————————————

Mina smiles behind her phone as she walks in the aisle of her University corridor "Chaeyoung wouldn't do that" she smirks as she puts her phone back to her pocket.

while she is walking Tzuyu hangs her arms into Mina's shoulder "Heyy Mina!!" Tzuyu wiggled her eyebrows that made Mina stops from walking "What's with that mood?" she rolls her eyes and Tzuyu laughs "I have a news"

"If that's about Chaeyoung don't.. don't continue it"

Tzuyu shook her head and she put her two hands on Mina's shoulder, Tzuyu takes a deep sigh "Me and Sana"

"Are dating" Mina and Tzuyu said in unison that made Tzuyu surprised "H-how did you know?" opened because she cannot believe that M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter