dvadtsat' devyat'

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the revelation that happened, week has passed Chaeyoung keeps on coming in Mina's dorm even though she is very busy when it comes to her schedules, she will make a time just to visit Mina but every time that Chaeyoung is knocking on their door Tzuyu will say to her that Mina is not there or sometimes they will say that Mina is very busy with their group project.

Chaeyoung stops from visiting their dorm, little did she know Mina is always in their dorm. She did a favor to Tzuyu that if Chaeyoung visits their dorm tell her that she is busy nor she is not in the dorm. Tzuyu at first didn't know what's happening but then Mina explained it to Tzuyu that made Tzuyu nod her head.

While Mina is busy reading her book she heard that Chaeyoung knocks on their door asking where she is and she heard that Tzuyu keeps on lying. She almost stood up from her study table but Tzuyu enters their room with her eyes widen. She asks the older girl where she is going but Mina goes back to her study table, Tzuyu felt that her heart became soft and she knows that Mina is longing for Chaeyoung's presence. She wants to meddle but it's their problem, they should be the ones who fix all these, that's why Tzuyu let her feel sad until Mina realized all the thing that she had done for Chaeyoung.

Evening came, Mina goes to their living room and she seats on the couch. She opened their television and the first thing that she saw is Chaeyoung getting interviewed. She scoffs off and she bit her lower lip "all of the channels why this?" She reaches the remote beside her, she was about to change the channel when the interviewer asks Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung, there are so many rumors that are spreading like wildfire on the internet. You are also getting paired with the international model Hwang Xiaoxin what can you say about that?" The camera shifts to Chaeyoung "Honestly, that's a personal question but okay I'll answer it. " she crosses her legs "Me and Hwang xiao Xin are really friends we are schoolmates way back in HIgh school" Chaeyoung chuckled "but there's one person that I really like" Chaeyoung stares at the camera.

"I know this is in public but even though you are not watching Television I just want to say that I really.." Chaeyoung looks to the interviewer and she looks back at the camera "I really love you. Sharon? Please if you watch this please call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter