sēdecim

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is back in korea after she shoots her scene in Hawaii, Her manager suggest that she should rest first before she'll go outside and continue other schedules. 

"I'll get going, if you need something Jeongyeon is there okay?"Nayeon left Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung in the younger one's hotel, Chaeyoung nods while she is reading some book to her living room "bye, take care" 

When Nayeon left the two, Jeongyeon came to Chaeyoung "what do you like Chaeyoung, do you like something?" She saw Chaeyoung is peacefully reading the book, she flip some pages and she respond to Jeongyeon "No have a break first visit your.." she puts down her book and her glasses as she stops reading ".. your girlfriend Mina" she smiles and Jeongyeon steps backward.

She stood up and she roams around the room "You know what Jeongyeon I already remember you now" She chuckled, she stops in front of the window as she looks outside "You like Mina or Sharon whatever it is, you know in High school" Chaeyoung laughs bitterly, she turns around and she saw that Jeongyeon is sweating even though it is cold inside Chaeyoung's home "Go on go to her place" Jeongyeon nods and she left Chaeyoung.

She fish out her phone and she message Mina on twitter. 

 

TWITTER 

———————————————

Chaeyoung acting skill
@ emenempengz

: chaechaerap

Hey Mina
 

emenempengz :

 what do you want?

: chaechaerap

Your attention |  

: chaechaerap

I'm just gonna ask something.

emenempengz :

 what? 

: chaechaerap

So it's really true you are dating my assistant? 

emenempengz :

Wait is she your assistant? 

: chaechaerap

yeah 

emenempengz :

It's just a ing act just to stay away to your toxic fans | 

emenempengz :

yuh 

: chaechaerap

Ha okay you don't look good together :D 

emenempengz :

you know what I really regret the day that

 I like you way back in High School. 

eme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter