quattuordecim

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu opens the door and she saw Mina standing in front of the door "Mina where have you been?! We're looking for you for about 3 hours!" Mina just passed by Tzuyu with a stern on her face and a red eye that looks fresh from crying "Mina! what happened? are you okay?" Tzuyu followed Mina to her bed but Mina lays down and she burried her face in the pillow.

The girl started to cry that made Tzuyu worried to Mina "Hey what happened? I know you are drunk but please stop crying" Mina is sobbing to her pillow, Tzuyu let Mina to cry first and after that Mina stops "I need to rest and I need to be alone" Tzuyu respect her decision and she left Mina alone in the room.

Morning came, Sana and Tzuyu wakes up Mina on her bed "Hey sleepyhead wake up! we are here to have a vacation not to sleep all day" Sana drags Mina's body and Mina woke up "You can wake me up by not dragging me into this" 

Sana chuckled and she let go of Mina "Okay, hey are you okay now? Tzuyu tells it to me that you cried yesterday or you are drunk?" 

Mina acts that she is trying to remember what happened yesterday but the truth is she remembers all clearly "Hmm both" she stood up and she stretch her body.

The three go out to their hotel room and they go to the beach they saw a lot of cameras the two walks towards but one of the staffs stops them "I'm sorry but you are not allowed to enter this area, sorry for the inconvenience" The staff bows to them.

"Psh, I am excited to swim" Tzuyu said while crossing her arms "Is that Chaeyoung?" Sana giggled, Mina just look to their direction and after that she divert her eyes in the ocean. 

"Okay! Silence everyone this should be in one take and Action!" The director said

When Mina heard the cue she looks to Chaeyoung and she is doing her role well. Until the girl came to her and she sits on Chaeyoung's lap and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter