dvadtsat' pyat'

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

XiaoXin saw Jennie and Jeongyeon talking about Chaeyoung "Jeongyeon I know what's on your Mind" Jeongyeon laughs to her "then congrats! you unlock your telekinesis" she smiled "I know that you will use Chaeyoung just to discredit her in front of Mina so that Mina would change her feelings to Chaeyoung" Jennie hissed.

XiaoXin knitted her eyebrows because she knows that Jeongyeon isn't that kind of person who will have mercy. Jeongyeon left Jennie from the cafeteria alone, that's why XiaoXin grabs the chance to talk to Jeongyeon, she follows the older girl in the rooftop of their school.

When she opens the rooftop door she saw Jeongyeon at the edge of the metal rail, leaning as she pulled out her cigarette, she walks toward at the girl who is about to lit up the cigarette "Jeongyeon, let's talk" XiaoXin take the cigarette away from Jeongyeon "What the is your problem?!" Jeongyeon got angry when Xiaoxin took her Cigarette away from her.

Xiaoxin throws the cigarette on the ground and she stepped into it until the cigarette is no longer be used.

"Xiaoxin!!" Jeongyeon push Xiaoxin away because she let Jeongyeon made angrily, Xiaoxin let Jeongyeon push her while smiling "Go do whatever you want, I know all your secrets" Jeongyeon slowly look up to XiaoXin "What do you mean"

"You want to make Chaeyoung look bad in front of MIna? How pathetic you are Jeongyeon" XiaoXin hissed "Don't meddle into this Xiaoxin you are not part of our sorority anymore!" Xiaoxin just smiles while looking at the view in the rooftop "Oh, yeah I forgot that. I am no longer in your sorority because you don't like truth" The tall girl chuckled whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter