CHAPTER 08: The First Voyage

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 08: The First Voyage

 

Joshua was left sleeping on Jeonghan’s shoulders, while the other remained awake. Didn’t know why but he felt so energized and he couldn’t just sleep. With their position close to Seungcheol, Jeonghan reached for the other’s hand the way he’s playing with Joshua’s hand. Jeonghan did not look away, instead, his eyes were stuck with two beautiful people. He remained dazed for quite a while as he continuously plays with their hands, but after a second, he snapped with a memory.

 

It startled him remembering things in rush. It was too many he couldn’t catch up. But almost all of them were cries. Most of them were mere voices. And most of them were the saddest memories on earth.

 

He remembered how he fought with Joshua the last time. It was the worst. He couldn’t imagine that he’s capable of fighting someone like Joshua who was an angel. The sequences were of different events, so it’s kind of confusing, but given the sad memories that’s been reflecting on him, it weakened him thinking that he gave too much pain for the team.

 

Jeonghan wondered and asked himself. “Is it all sad memories with me?” he sighed and added.

 

Jeonghan was reflecting the things he’s been doing with and for the team. They sure were jolly and energetic, he couldn’t even match a single one of them because of how his low stamina could be. They’re fun to be with. He bet they’re having a lot of fun without caring for a sick man like him. Now, Jeonghan was thinking how to make good memories with them without making them worry. Since he had discovered a little bit more of each members, he thought of suitable dates for each of them, hoping that his sickness won’t interfere because it was an automatic turn off for them. Jeonghan thought he should act someone that would match the other. Well, he’ll find that out. He could try, as long as his stamina allows it.

 

It distracted Jeonghan when Joshua, who was heard with heavy breathes at first, created little snores. Jeonghan was surprised but it made him giggle afterwards. “You must be tired.” The next thing in mind was how to get Joshua a comfortable bed without disturbing him. He was about to pull his hands from Seungcheol, but the other grabbed it in his surprise.

 

“You’re awake!” still with a subtle reaction because he’s aware that Joshua was on his shoulders and a little jolt would wake him up.

 

“Where am I?”

 

“In the hospital.”

 

“How the hell I ended up here?” Seungcheol wondered since he passed out and didn’t know what happened next. He didn’t even remember that Jihoon sacrificed himself for his sake. It helped but in Jihoon’s case, it worsen. He had his nose clogged because of a cold.

 

“You passed out, Cheol. Your fever is very high.” Examining Seungcheol’s head and forehead. “And it’s still is.”

 

“I’m sorry for making you all worry.” Looking at Joshua. “He seemed so tired.” Assuming as he’s never seen Joshua in that slumber even though someone were talking just by his ears.

 

“He has a fever too.” Jeonghan revealed.

 

The other was alerted. “Is it because of me? How is he?” he became worried all of a sudden. “Why is he here? He should be resting.”

 

“Well, his fever isn’t that high, but needs to be looked after. He’s already drank his medicine. I hope that his fever would be gone after a rest.”

 

“Oh, is that why he’s here?”

 

“No. Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Jihoon are sick too. I leave them to the others while running here with the both of you. I already told Joshua to stay back there but he was too worried for you, that’s why he came.”

 

“There are a lot of people who got sick. You? How are you?”

 

“Fine. Don’t mind me. And you?”

 

“Very well.”

 

“You sure? You vomited many times and got dehydrated. I will buy you food.”

 

Now that Jeonghan mentioned it. Seungcheol felt that his stomach was empty, only the acids were active that’s why it was a little stingy. “I-I think so.”

 

Jeonghan, however, had one problem- Joshua. He couldn’t escape from him otherwise he’d wake up. He thought of moving him since Joshua seemed to have fallen asleep tightly. Jeonghan started moving his shoulders to give way to his hands to assist Joshua. When it was a success, Jeonghan tried to carry him, but, he couldn’t.

 

Seungcheol, on the other hand, jerked out of the bed as a reflex of trying to assist Jeonghan from what he’s doing because no one could predict if Jeonghan might cause them a little accident. “Leave it there, Jeonghan. Don’t force yourself. You’ve never carried somebody in that position. Let me do something.” slowly going out from his bed.

 

“You should rest. I will call for assistance.”

 

Jeonghan became alerted when Joshua moved a little, trying to find comfort on Jeonghan’s shoulder’s once again. He’s trying to find the right angle of the curve between the neck and the shoulders but now, he’s on Jeonghan’s chest so no angle this time. What Jeonghan did was to lean backwards to the chair and embrace the cold Joshua to his comfort.

 

“Shhh. Shhh…” touching Joshua, Jeonghan felt the fire from his skin. Guess, he needed a good rest, not just by a chair with him. “Cheol? I think we should ask somebody to fetch him here. He’s scorching hot.”

 

Thinking for a few seconds, Seungcheol disagreed. Why? Because like how Joshua thought, he believed that he’d have more rest here than in their dorm.  Those kids know how to take care of each other, but they’re too bothersome you couldn’t even take a minute sleep. They’re like babies. Loud and playful. If they see or even hear them with a ruckus, even with a dead silence, 95 line would be always be alerted as parents does. It’s an instinct now. They gained it with 10 kids in the house. Well, sometimes they act one too, but they had no choice but to act like they were tough parents since they were the eldest.

 

“No. let him stay here. It’s better here.” He got up, grabbed Joshua’s arms and pulled him close to him. “You do not rest there, buddy. That’s mine.” Talking nonsense as Jeonghan thought.

 

“You be careful Cheol. Remember that you are still sick!”

 

“I know. But this weak man is stealing my favorite resting place.” He smirked as he said that jokingly, however, the other didn’t get what he meant.

 

Seungcheol carried him to his bed as he sat beside him to secure his position. He touch Joshua’s forehead and confirmed that it was very hot, enough not to feel like moving.

 

“I’ll get food.” Volunteered Jeonghan.

 

“Are you with someone?”

 

“Nope. Doctor Eric went back to the dorm to nurse the others.”

 

“I see. I guess I need to trust you now, Jeonghan. If you feel something, call me as soon as possible.”

 

“Sure. But you can’t leave.”

 

“Let’s see.” Said Seungcheol with a cool smile ever.

 

Jeonghan smiled and said as he noticed “You have a very warm smile, Cheol.” Leaving the other blush so much.

 

Seungcheol got obviously shy and the only way to escape from it was “Go ahead. Take care.”

 

“Sure. Be back.”

.

.

.

After a while, Seungcheol was bored facing the ceiling of the wall and he felt a little comfortable sharing his bed with another man. It was so narrow. Besides, he thought of Jeonghan taking too long. Many ideas ran from his head, but he still hopes that everything was fine.

 

His phone rang. Seungcheol was alerted. He looked at it and it has Jeonghan’s name on the screen. Jeonghan was calling him. That time, he only had one thing in mind- that Jeonghan was having an attack. He answered it hastily.

 

“Hello? Where are you? Are you alright? Can you keep yourself calm?” stated Seungcheol as fast as he could. He was about to pull his dextrose after a second Jeonghan wouldn’t reply.

 

On the other line, Jeonghan was startled on how Seungcheol talked to him over the phone. “Seungcheol, is everything okay? Are you running out of breathe? Press the red button immediately, I’ll be right here.”

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol wondered. “Wait… are you okay?”

 

“Yeah.” The other giggled.

 

“Why did you call?”

 

“I was just confused of what to order for you.” Giving out the menu for him while reading the board with his poor eyesight.

 

Seungcheol was relieved. “Aigoo. Thank goodness.”

 

“Sorry to startle you.”

 

“No. its fine.”

 

“What do you like, Cheolie?~”

 

Hearing a sweet voice calling his name like that, it made Seungcheol comfortable and fine. “I trust your recommendations. I just don’t feel eating spicy today, Jeonghanie.”

 

Jeonghan giggled, especially when he heard the nickname which was actually longer than his name, but he found it adorable while imagining their manly leader saying it. “Alright. I’ll be back in a while.”

.

.

.

Going back at the room, Jeonghan saw the two sleeping together. He uttered “He must be bored.” Looking at the hot pot with him, Jeonghan guessed he’d leave it for later.

 

When he came close, he offered to cover them with blanket. The next thing he knew was Seungcheol was awaken with a little movement.

 

“Jeonghanie?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“Yes? Sorry to keep you waiting.”

 

“I dozed off.” He smiled as he tried to sit straight, but he became light headed making his head sway back. Luckily, Jeonghan caught him in a form of embrace. Knowing that Jeonghan was cuddling him, though accidentally, he wrapped his arms around the other and said. “Aigoo, finally my favorite place to lean on.” He giggled.

 

“You alright?”

 

“Yeah. Maybe I’m just hungry.”

 

“I bought soup, chicken, rice and jjajjangmyeon. They all look so good, I can’t choose.” He giggled. “Don’t move. I’ll just feed you.”

 

“I like the idea.” Seungcheol enjoyed himself with the situation.

 

While Jeonghan was preparing the food to be fed to him, Seungcheol had his eyes locked in every movement Jeonghan was making. He smiled and talk to himself. “I really miss you, Jeonghan-ah. It’s fine not to remember everything, not to remember us, but whenever you need to leave, just be back soon.”

 

Jeonghan was so careful not to spill food on Seungcheol’s hospital gown or any fabric inside the hospital because it was too troublesome for the cleaner to do the laundry with stains hard to remove.

 

Seungcheol seemed a poor man who hasn’t eaten for years as he ravished everything on the plate, especially the delicious jjajjangmyeon. Jeonghan kept telling him to slow down, but the other couldn’t stop himself from eating like a mad man.

 

“Ya. Slowly.” Jeonghan reminded as he was feeding the poor kid Seungcheol. Later on, he coughed as he choked himself. He spit out everything in his mouth and got scolded.

 

“See! The food won’t run out Cheol. You can eat mine. Slowly!”

 

“Sorry.” Wearing his cute puppy eyes.

 

“Don’t puppy eyes me, Seungcheol. Eat slowly.” Jeonghan scolded.

 

“I get it.” A tame Seungcheol was seen.

 

Jeonghan smiled. “Good boy.” He teased while patting the older’s head. Seemed like he’s getting comfortable. Seeing that the pure and innocent Jeonghan was going to be over soon, Seungcheol gulped.

 

“Ya. Are you treating me like a kinder now?” tried to intimidate the younger, but sorry Mr. Choi Seungcheol, the one they knew as an angel was wittier than anybody else.

 

“You did this you yourself.” Getting a piece of tissue paper to help Seungcheol wipe his mess. “Aigoo.” With a grunt on his voice feeling so done with the big boy in front of him.

 

Seungcheol smiled looking at him. Jeonghan notice and threatened him. “Are you smiling now? Huh? Is it funny?” being a slight serious reprimanding a child in an adult body in front of him. Still wiping his dirty face.

 

Seungcheol shrunk in embarrassment that all he could do was to keep quiet, let Jeonghan rule because he’s too troublesome for today, and maintained his puppy eyes.

 

“Are you mad at me?” asked Seungcheol, still observing on how to approach Jeonghan.

 

“No.” Jeonghan suddenly giggled. “Seungcheol?”

 

“Mn?” with a relieved face.

 

“How can you be so cute when you have a very charismatic and handsome face?”

 

With that honesty, Seungcheol blushed. Guess, Jeonghan always win. “No. I’m not cute. And I hate acting cute.”

 

“Really? Not that I can see.”

 

“I’m not.” Sulking.

 

“You are. Look at you right now.”

 

“I’m not. Jeonghanie, could you check the kids?”

 

“Sure. I will call them. Or do you want me to go home? But you don’t have someone to look after you both.”

 

“Try to call them first. Let’s see from there.”

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile inside Seventeen’s dorm 1, where sick people were isolated - Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jihoon, and Jun- being cured by their eldest as of the moment and that’s Hoshi. Since he ordered the others not to go near the sick people to prevent from spreading the disease, he, as a sacrifice volunteered to look after the others while their parents were away.

 

For the first time in forever, the four find peace. They were able to sleep well. Although, Hoshi’s caress wasn’t felt so much because they were too asleep. Hoshirella was the one wiping them with cold towel as a tradition.

 

Hoshi received a call from Jeonghan and asked how they were. Hoshi reported no changes but assure them that everything would be alright from this moment on.

 

“Why?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Coz the kids who aren’t sick is in dorm 2 now, hyung. I separate them because the sick ones keep on complaining about their voices.” Then later on, a small ‘shhh.’ Was heard in the background and immediately Hoshi lowered his voice down.

 

Jeonghan, on the other hand, thought that Joshua might be right that he could rest better in the hospital than inside their dorm. “Who’s with you right now?”

 

“I’m alone, hyung.”

 

“Do you want me to go home?”

 

“As much as I want to see you, Seungcheol hyung and Joshua hyung need you. Besides, I can just call anyone upstairs.”

 

“I see. Take care, Hoshi. Would you like something for later? I guess we’ll be allowed to go home after Seungcheol finished his dextrose.”

 

“He has dextrose on?”

 

“Yeah. He’s dehydrated. He’ll be fine, I think. He’s strong like a dinosaur.” He giggled.

 

“I see.”

 

“Please call us for update, Soon Youngie~ I’ll buy pizza later.” Jeonghan promised.

 

“Yes~ hyung~”

 

“Aigoo, Kwiyeowo~ See you later.”

 

“Yeah~” Hoshi sang.

 

After turning of the phone, Hoshi was back on his duty. It was to look after 3 cats and a large puppy. Hamster rather baby tiger on duty had done everything to take care of his friends. He’s good at nursing and too bad no one was there to see how he worked so hard just to make s feel well. Some had their temperature returning to normal like Jun and Wonwoo. Mingyu had maintained that temperature for quite a while, then Jihoon’s went higher than before. After a while, Jihoon was noticed getting closer to Mingyu from inches to inch. Until he was found fitting his small figure to the tall one. He must be chilling so badly. And Soon Young thought that the reason why Mingyu was maintaining his temperature was because of Jihoon’s influence. Poor Jihoon shivering tightly fitting himself begging to be embraced by the bigger figure beside him.

 

Mingyu did cuddle him after feeling that the other one was shivering. Hoshi was worried. He went to aid the poor Jihoon who was now weak and chilling. Mingyu’s heat was the only way he could ease his coldness as of the moment.

 

“Jihoon-ah, would you like another comforter?” asked Hoshi a little cautious because he didn’t want to die from Jihoon’s wrath at that time since he’s waiting for Jeonghan’s promise- the pizza.

 

“No.” still stuffing himself to the bigger person beside him in a fetal position.

 

“But you look so cold.”

 

“No.”

 

Hoshi, despite the rejection got another one for Jihoon. After he covered him with blanket, he tried to pull Jihoon away from Mingyu, but the other won’t.

 

“Stop disturbing me. I’m sleeping.” Said Jihoon coldly and annoyed.

 

“Then, try to cuddle with me, Hoon-ah. Mingyu’s temperature is raising.” Hoshi pleaded seriously.

 

Jihoon loosen his tight embrace off Mingyu considering what Hoshi said. He went a little far to keep a nice distance and curled himself well inside two big and heavy comforters. Hoshi was worried. He came in and caught Jihoon and embraced him as tight as he needed it. However, Jihoon kept on pushing and rejecting his warm offer.

 

“Get out.” Ordered the smaller.

 

“No.” Hoshi remained firm.

 

Later on, Mingyu was so disturbed. It made him talk despite his laziness and weakness. He tried to find the little hyung who was in the middle, drowning himself, in a very large comforter.

 

“Hyung.” Called Mingyu.

 

“Get off me.” He answered.

 

“Sorry Jihoon, you can’t be with another sick person. You both will not get better.” Said Hoshi.

 

“I know that.” Answered Jihoon to Hoshi. “Now, get off.”

 

Hoshi was feeling bad knowing that he offended Jihoon. But even so, he still insist. “Jihoonie, let’s bear with it for a while. Or do you want me to drive you to the hospital?” offered Soon Young as he became more worried to the other.

 

“Just get lost.”

 

“Sorry, Jihoon-ah. I cannot do that.”

 

“Hyung.” Called Mingyu lazily, interrupting their conversation while finding the other blindly with his hands and caught Hoshi’s arms instead.

 

“Hoshi. I said get off me.” Flipping his body to another side to get rid of Hoshi as he tucked the blanket to him.

 

“Sorry, Hoonie. I didn’t mean to annoy you. I-“ Hoshi’s voice became so soft that those who could hear would assume that he was sadden because of the total rejection, and had the tendency to cry out of it.

 

“Just get off me. You’ll get sick too if you get near.” Jihoon spoke slowly and softly when he detected that he might have offended the other and went back to sleep.

 

They were never wrong assuming Hoshi was already on his tears from rejection. Because he believed that he was doing his best but his best wasn’t good enough. The rejection was too cruel for him. When the other felt the gasp trying to prevent his tears from falling because he knew he assumed wrongly, Jihoon made it appoint that Soon Young wouldn’t bring it until bed time.

 

“Don’t cry.” In a threatening tone like he’d do something to Soon Young if he does.

 

Soon Young nodded even though he wasn’t being seen. Then he wiped his tears and went away just like what Jihoon wanted. Meanwhile, Mingyu finally took a good grab on Jihoon’s little build and pulled him close like how they were before until they were both comfortable.

 

Soon Young didn’t ever interrupt again. Guess he worried too much. He went up with a puffed face, still in the verge of tears. That was because he was deeply moved by Jihoon’s concern, but the hurt of rejection was still there.

 

Seungkwan, on the other hand, had this strong instinct that his hyung would never handle those 4 successfully. He’s right finding that Hoshi was about to cry with his puffed red cute little face as he decided to visit Dorm 1.

 

“Why? Why? Why, hyung?” Seungkwan ran like he’s seen a baby boy crying because he got lost. He cuddled him like a little child and comfort him. While Soon Young was bursting out in tears.

 

“Why hyung?” feeling that he’s hot too “Hyung, I think you had gone sick too.”

 

“No.” still whining. “I embraced Jihoon but he rejected me.”

 

“Aigoo.” Seungkwan thought that his hyung was acting a little weird but cute. “Why? Just have patience with Jihoon hyung. You know that he's sick.”

 

I know. That’s what I thought at first, but he cared for me too.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“He told me to get lost because he actually cared.”

 

Seungkwan’s reaction was like an uncle seeing his cute little nephew cry because of such simple event, but felt it deeper than anybody could. “Aigoo, hyung. Why don’t you take a rest first? You haven’t sleep yet. I’ll take care of them. My turn.”

 

“I will stay. I will sleep here. I’m in charge.”

 

In Seungkwan’s mind, he believed his hyung was just such a cute little hamster on a sudden duty where he had no choice but to force himself to be a cub tiger because he had to. But he admit it, he did a good job because Wonwoo and Jun’s fever was about to go off. Only Jihoon and Mingyu had to have more care.

 

Hoshi fell asleep. Thank goodness, he’s not affected. The one Seungkwan felt earlier was the heat of overflowing love.

 

On the other floor, the kids were still asleep as it was their free time. Unfortunately, due to their exhaustion during an almost month long promotion, they fell deep into their dreams.

.

.

.

 

In the hospital, Jeonghan and the others were assured that the boys were okay- somehow. Especially when Manager Jeon brought them some pillows and clothes, also food. He was the one who confirmed that the boys were fine and the others were getting better.  Though, Jihoon was an exemption. He had the longest exposure and he’s suffering from it.

 

The three wanted to return home but Seungcheol had to finish his dextrose, while Joshua was still weak feeling that his body was tearing apart every time he moved. It was also due to his headache he acquired from lack of sleep during the promotions.

.

.

.

Going home, Jeonghan didn’t forget his promise. It was to buy them all pizza. He asked Manager Jeon to stop over some pizza parlor and bought three large boxes of pizzas and their all-time favorite beverage.

 

As they went to their dorms to check how the boys were doing, they found out that they were all asleep. Not just sleeping but snoring.

 

“They’ve been sleeping all day?” Seungcheol asked himself in wide eyes. Same with Joshua’s reaction.

 

“Not really.” Defended manager Jeon with a smile. “They’ve been taking care of the others and they also cleaned.” He added.

 

Just as Manager said, the three observed and he seemed right. “You didn’t just defend them right, manager? They do this themselves?” asked Seungcheol because he was mesmerized on how they act without any of the three of them.

 

“No. it’s already clean when I got here.” The older giggle.

 

“I see.” Seungcheol felt so proud, but he know that after this, this won’t happen again. It was just an act of concern and conscience that time. Nevertheless, they did it and that’s what matters.

 

“Coups, I think I want Chicken too. The one they sell there at the market.” Suggested Joshua.

 

“Yeah. I might add dessert too. Who can cook rice?” asking the two of them because he’d rather ran for errands than to cook rice. Jeonghan and Joshua didn’t seem to react at all and that’s when their manager volunteered.

 

After a while, the smell of the food were slowly inviting the others to wake up. The first one to get up from Dorm 2 was their maknae, Dino. Then, all went up accordingly. Meanwhile, on the first dorm, Soon Young did the initiatives. Wonwoo came second as he’s feeling his stomach growling especially when he could smell pizza. Jun came next. Mingyu stood up despite his fever, but Jihoon never did. Though, he wanted too. He felt so lazy, that’s why Hoshi volunteered to feed him instead. On the other hand, Jihoon didn’t reject him this time. He accepted Hoshi’s offer because he’s hungry too. Besides, making Hoshi cry wasn’t a good feeling when he’s all sick and weak. His conscience was getting weaker too.

 

All gathered in one dorm. The one down stairs. Though, the separation between the well and the unwell were visible still in partition. Again, it was for safety purposes. The boys enjoyed their meal. Mingyu was getting better, but still quarantined together with Jihoon and Seungcheol who still had a high fever.

 

Their night end without accomplishing anything. O well, they cleaned, and take care of each other. That’s a big deal already. Everyone has gone to bed after a day full of sleep and eat.

 

In his room, Jeonghan was making a list of their member’s name based on their date arrangements. Aligned with their names were the things they’re going to do for a date.

 

Since Jeonghan was excited to invite people, hoping that they don’t have any schedule in the date he assigned, he first told Hoshi about the date. He knocked on the boy’s room and discreetly went to him and whispered. “Hoshi-ya… you wanna go out with me tomorrow?”

 

Hoshi was on the verge of deeply diving into the infinity of his dreams but an angel called him. He opened his sleepy eyes no matter what just to let Jeonghan know that he’s listening.

 

“I just want you to know that you did a great job today, Hoshi. Thank you… so I was thinking that we should continue our date tomorrow? Would that be okay? Or do you have something to do tomorrow?”

 

After a few moments of absorbing everything Jeonghan had said, Hoshi smiled cutely which Jeonghan really adored and said. “Yay~ I’m going on a date with Jeonghanie hyung tomorrow~” he cheered himself up even though he had no energy to spare.

 

“Good nightie, Soon Youngie~”

 

“Good nightie, uri cheonsa.” Pouting his lips for a supposedly kiss. Jeonghan giggled and give his cheeks a kiss instead, which Soon Young didn’t expect but at least it was their first kiss after a long period of time longing for it.

.

.

.

As Jeonghan went out of the room, he saw Joshua lurking around and it startled him. “Shua ya… what is happening? Why are you here?”

 

“I’m looking for my head set. Is it in your room?” asked him. “I know I brought it with me here.” Murmuring to himself.

 

Jeonghan and Joshua then, went to the room looking for it but found nothing. “Aigoo. Where did I put it?” asked Joshua to himself loudly.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan had other concerns. “You alright?”

 

“Huh?” Joshua didn’t expect that kind of conversation at that moment but he coped up and answered “Yeah. Of course. I feel better since I was able to sleep peacefully.” He smiled.

 

“You didn’t even wake up when I scolded Seungcheol, huh?” he asked curiously.

 

“Nope. Not at all. I think I really fell asleep so tight.”

 

“I see. Good for you, then.” Jeonghan smiled. “By the way, thank you for rescuing me during my attack. I just remembered early this morning.”

 

“That’s nothing. I hope it didn’t bother you.”

 

“Nope. I am grateful. That save the hell out of me.” Jeonghan giggled. “Aren’t you sleepy yet?”

 

“Are you?”

 

“Nope. Not yet. I fell asleep while looking after you two.”

 

“I see. I didn’t know we can fit into that small bed. Did you carry me?” Joshua asked because he could never imagine Seungcheol carrying him with such a weak state of his body.

 

“I was about too, but I was scolded that I might cause an accident while carrying you. He got up and took you to bed.”

 

“Really? He’s quite strong for a human. I think he’s a monster.” He said teasingly.

 

“How can you say that?”

 

“A hulk?” Joshua continued to stab Seungcheol behind his back. “He’s bulky. Oh!” later on having an idea of branding their leader. “He’s Bulk.” He chuckled. Jeonghan laughed at it and later on felt very comfortable with Joshua.

 

Jeonghan couldn’t stop laughing, so Joshua said “Ya. You might release gas later.”

 

Jeonghan still was laughing so hard. And Joshua giggled seeing how his joke sell to Jeonghan. SOLD OUT! “Ya. Can’t you stop?” slowly laughing it all out like how Jeonghan was doing.

 

“No. You’re so funny.” Uttering those words with sweet giggles.

 

“I can see that.” Enjoying the moment that they were happy and well. “I might be disturbing you right now, Jeonghan. Go to bed now.”

 

“No. its fine. I’m fine. Or do you want to go to bed?”

 

“No. Not yet. Not feeling tired at all. Perhaps do you want to do something?”

 

“Mmmm… Now? I don’t know. Maybe nothing?”

 

“Yeah. That’s a great idea.” Agreed Joshua. Then, he remembered something. “Wait. Do you want to listen to music tonight?”

 

“Should we turn on your playlist?”

 

“No. I’ll bring my guitar here.”

 

“Oh! You know how to play?”

 

“Yes. Just a bit.”

 

Joshua rushed to get his Jeonghan no. 2 and hope that he’d love to listen to his music, even though, he’s known for disliking music especially during bed time. When he got there, Jeonghan was seen seated, very well composed like he’s waiting for a show- a one on one performance.

 

Joshua was surprised seeing him excitedly waiting for him. It wasn’t like him. Probably, he was trying his best to know him better. Well, as it was already there, Joshua prepared for a piece to sing. Jeonghan listened carefully as he lay his body slowly to bed. Joshua’s strum and calm voice was making Jeonghan so calm ready to sleep. He yawned so many time already. While the other was assuming that it was already Jeonghan’s time for bed. Joshua smiled and finally end his strumming as he decided to leave their angel with his eyes closed. However, when he got up, he paused when he felt someone was grabbing on to his shirt.

 

“Jeonghan-ah, if you feel sleepy, just close your eyes and sleep.”

 

“Yeah. But Joshuji? Can you stay for a while?”

 

Joshua was surprised on how Jeonghan called him that time. He thought that he might be remembering something now. He was glad but at the same time worried, that if he remembered something everything would be in serious mess, especially when it wasn’t in chronological order that he’d remember things.

 

“Why? Aren’t you sleepy yet?”

 

“I just want to apologize.”

 

“For what?” talking to a slightly dozing of angel clipping his fingers clasped on Joshua’s shirt.

 

“For getting angry at you last time. I didn’t mean it.”

 

“You haven’t been angry at me since then.” Forgetting that they actually fought.

 

“No. I was-“ a little snore “What? Why am I angry at you? No? What am I saying?” he murmured continuously.

 

“You are dreaming, Jeonghanie. You better sleep.”

 

“No. I am awake.” With a lazy tone and yet closed eyes.

 

“Really now?”

 

“Yeah.” With a slightly high pitched tone like he really mean what he said while showing none of it as a proof. “You know…” suspended his speech that made Joshua thrilled a little.

 

“What?”

 

“There’s someone in the training room. He looked so nice but he does English all the time.” Jeonghan started lazily. Assumingly, another topic from his memory.

 

Joshua assumed that Jeonghan might be dreaming of his own memory from the past, since his story started from the training years. He listened while Jeonghan continued to tell his own story of him because he’s the only ones who does English that time. Well, Vernon does too, but he knows how to speak Korean fluently, so it was probably him.

 

“He loves playing the guitar and his voice is so sweet.”

 

“What did you do?” asked the other curiously.

 

“Well, I never thought that he’d approach me first. I was shy because I don’t know how to speak to him, but he tried using Korean for me.” He giggled.

 

“Then? How was it?” Joshua trying to pull the role of that someone he’s telling the story with.

 

“He’s kind and caring. You know, dad, he looked sweet and cool.”

 

“I am your dad now, huh?” Joshua chuckled. Nevertheless, he continued playing the role and take the opportunity given to him, but he wouldn’t want to know all. Just the first impression.

 

“Is he handsome?”

 

“Well, all of them are. He’s charming with a cute face, I should say. Well, considering everything. He is certainly handsome.”

 

“I see.”

 

“He looks like an angel to me.”

 

Joshua was surprised learning that. He chuckled and was also fluttered. “Really? I think you look more a lot like the angel, Jeonghanie.”

 

“That’s not true.  He is.”

 

“Thank you.” The other whispered with a smile on his face.

 

Then, as Joshua thought Jeonghan was already done talking and was fast asleep, the sleeping beauty talked once again. “Shua-ya, don’t cry. I am here. Shh. Shh. Don’t cry. Your parents will be sad if they see you crying.” As he tapped the other’s lap.

 

“I will not cry anymore. I hope.” As Joshua leaned himself to Jeonghan’s headboard while letting the pretty male cuddle him in his sleep until he too fell into a deep sleep in a sitting position.

.

.

.

 

Meanwhile, in a deep and sweet slumber, Jeonghan murmured. “I think, I have a little crush on Shua.” Jeonghan ended up smiling in his sleep while dreaming of his best friend from highschool. The one he teased so much with always unreasonable reasons. Well, that’s how he love anyway. The more you tease, the more you love.

 

 

Hello! How are you all guys doing? You all good? Update me of your situation caratdeul. ;D mwuah! So sorry, Soon Young is so cute. Jihoon too. I mean everyone of them. I am falling deeply to them like I know them personally. Hahaha! Can’t help but to adore everyone of them. Not much of romance, but will definitely include that on the latter parts. But now, let’s enjoy and appreciate each of them. ;D And I am worried about Cheol. *sigh. I hope he’s getting better. Aigoo. Anyway, tell me what you think about this little kindergarten over here. Excited to hear from you. ;D