CHAPTER 11: TRADE

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 11: TRADE

 

The two boys stayed outside for a while. Soon Young kept feeding Jeonghan while the other did the same. They were enjoying the moment together- to the fullest- when Seungcheol called came checking on them since they’ve been out for the longest of time and it’s about past 11 in the evening and haven’t returned yet.

 

Packing their things up, the two called for a taxi to finally get home safe and sound. Going home to their dorm, Soon Young was obviously jolly. His smile was up to his ears and as Seungkwan opened the door to greet them. The younger man immediately wore a smile after seeing a delighted hamster with his eyes closed and smile so wide beside the other person who’s very much relaxed acting like a sloth with his lazy gesture.

 

“You look so happy, hyung.” Greeted Seungkwan to Soon Young.

 

“I am.” Soon Young replied with a smile rendered on his face. They believed that it would remain until forever.

 

“Is your date that much fun?”

 

“You bet!”

 

Jeonghan giggled seeing how cute Soon Young acted.

 

“Thank you for your time, Soon Youngie.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“I should thank you. Thank you for giving me this chance.”

 

Jeonghan noticed that Soon Young kept on saying the word ‘Chance’ and realized that he must have been trying his best to comfort himself in his loneliness.

 

“We can do that every time Soon Young. Just gimme a call.”

 

“You give me a call.” Thinking that he has a lot of people to look after too.

 

“Aigoo. Don’t worry, we have many more time. By the way, time for me to call Jihoon because he’s next in line. I should do this often, don’t you think?”

 

“That’d be fun.” Seungkwan looking at the satisfied Soon Young beside him. “He’ll love that so much. He’s so jealous of you spending too much time with t-“ He stopped when he realized that Jeonghan might not be still able to remember it since his memories wasn’t fully recovered yet. “Sorry. Forget” whatever I am saying.

 

“No. Continue.” Asked Jeonghan.

 

“Ignore it. It’s a regular joke Soon Young hyung kept on telling you before. You’ll remember it anyway.”

 

“He’s telling me that?”
 

“Yeah.” Answered Soon Young himself “But I know you have lots of things to do. It’s a regular joke between us.”

 

“No. You mean I kept on being with the others even though you are telling me you need a company to be with?”

 

“Just don’t mind it.” Seungkwan interrupted “It’s his joke.”

 

“I don’t think so. I’m sorry Soon Youngie. Please grab me next time and don’t let go of me, alright?” suggested Jeonghan.

 

Seungkwan doubted the suggestion since Soon Young was quite a noisy and persistent one sometimes. “You sure? He’s noisy and very playful. You still want to be with him?”

 

Jeonghan’s eyes widen “Why not? I had so much fun today.”

 

“Maybe you’re only saying that because you both still are shy with each other.” Seungkwan revealed boldly. “Don’t force yourself.”

 

Looking at Hoshi, he’s slowly sulking because his little brother talked too much, it upsets him instead of lifting him up. They both notice and immediately changed it into something nicer one.

 

“We’ll our Soon Young hyung is kind and sweet. He’s loveable. Maybe you will be able to be so much closer to each other because your rooms are close to each other. Right?” explained Seungkwan.

 

“Of course!”

 

There, Soon Young’s face enlightened again. Jeonghan and Seungkwan find him cute in anyway. Especially Minghao who just came and saw the slow motion process of how his hyung’s face brightens up from being sulky.

 

Jeonghan excused himself for a while because as he said he needed to inform Jihoon, his next date, to prepare for tomorrow. Jeonghan came down while the boys went out of their rooms to ask Soon Young how his whole day went with Jeonghan.

 

Seungkwan got curious of what they did. It looked so special and innocent and fun.

 

“What had happen hyung? You look so squishy cute with your smile.” Started Seungkwan.

 

Minghao was seen adoring his delightful hyung’s smiling face ever since he saw him.

 

“It’s a cool date! We watched a theater. I mean a performance almost a theater. You get what I mean?”

 

 “No.” Minghao, Dino, Vernon, Jun, and Seungkwan replied.

 

However, on their faces, there’s a twinkling spark out of adoration just by looking at their hyung telling tales of his date with Jeonghan. He looked so excited and delighted, resulting to an unending story telling of a one-day tale. He stated the same thing repeatedly and never get tired of it. As of the others, just by learning about how Jeonghan seemed to prepare his activities unlike them who just planned simple things for him before, they became very expectant. This time, it was special in a way they’ve maximized their time with numerous activities. Since it was a surprise, everybody was looking forward to it. Besides, there’s a theme. They must prepare for it a lot, so it’d match Jeonghan’s effort preparing for the date he set up.

 

INT._DORM 2_ NIGHT.

 

Jeonghan rampaged the room downstairs with a lazy approach. Could you imagine how he entered with his pretty smile and sluggish actions, but everybody were surprised of his visit. The one to open the door was Joshua because he’s the most reliable among them since no one seemed to be interested in opening the door. Due to everyone of them were in their position of either playing or on their bed resting in their own rooms.

 

Jeonghan’s eyes became wide open after seeing Joshua welcoming him with his gentle and angelic smile. It was a regular expression of Joshua’s face in his everyday life, but Jeonghan seemed to get flattered every time he sees this man, especially in his cute pajamas.

 

“Good evening, Joshua.”

 

“You can call me Shua.” Like he’s introducing himself the first time they met. It was exactly how it was when they first met inside the CEO’s office.

 

“Can I see Jihoon?”

 

Seungcheol came from a corner and got jealous. “You came here just for Jihoonie?” Pouting his lips visibly.

 

“Well, I’m here to greet you good night, but I need to talk to Jihoon personally. Don’t worry, I need a time with you too. Where is he?”

 

Jihoon showed himself with a peek from Seungcheol’s body. He was alerted hearing Jeonghan asking for his audience.

 

“Yes?” He said lovingly with surprise. He’s shy too. What a cute little munchkin!

 

People looked at him with ‘What the heck?’ face because normally, Jihoon would answer “What?” or even ignore you some times. That’s normal for them, but his change of heart towards Jeonghan was really obvious and it’s killing them every time.

 

Jeonghan approached him and took him in his room. “Hoon-ah.”

 

Jihoon was attentive as ever whenever Jeonghan calls his name.

 

“I will come and pick you up tomorrow morning. Will that be alright?”

 

“Any time. Why?”

 

“Jihoon, tomorrow is our date. I need you to wake up early. Do you still remember the theme I’ve given you?”

 

“For sure.” The little man nodded as a sign of confirmation. How could he forget? It’s the most important appointment he has for the whole year.

 

“Good. See you tomorrow, Hoonie~ Wake up as early as 4 am. Can you do that?”

 

Jihoon was a little shock. Why not? It means that he had to be ready by 4 am and it’s too early for a day without any TV appearance, shooting or whatever. Jeonghan repeated as soon as he saw Jihoon went blank. Then, the younger returned the question.

 

“Can you do that?”

 

“Well, I set my alarm. Besides, there’s Hoshi or anyone to wake me up.”

 

Jihoon smiled very warmly. “Alright. I will not sleep anymore.”

 

“No. we should sleep.”

 

“Then, let me sleep beside you.”

 

“Not a bad idea.”

 

People in dorm 1 were staring at the two holding hands while Jeonghan asked everybody to let him borrow Jihoon for one night.

 

Jihoon was seen obeying Jeonghan willingly. Moreover, he’s like a little kid following Jeonghan’s shadow everywhere.

 

“Guys, let me just borrow Jihoon for a while.”

 

“To where?” asked Seungcheol with his large eyes.

 

“We’ll sleep together, so I won’t bother you early in the morning tomorrow. Have a good night!”

 

“You too.” Stated Joshua.

 

Then Mingyu, DK, and Wonwoo greeted. “Good night!”

 

INT. DORM 2_MIDNIGHT.

 

Jeonghan couldn’t sleep. Jihoon was a night person, so he won’t easily fall asleep as well. Even if they don’t talk, it was comfortable. Jeonghan was reading poems while leaning his back to his headboard. Jihoon, on the other hand, had his pen and a pretty big notebook on his lap with his body lying comfortably on to Jeonghan’s stomach.

 

“Hoonie, I’m sleepy. Let’s sleep now.”

 

Little did he know that even though Jihoon was on that hard position with his legs cross and a pen on his mouth, he already had fallen asleep, soundly. Jeonghan observed the younger for a while, looking closely to see Jihoon’s face on his chest making sure that he won’t wake the other from his movement. Assuming that Jihoon already fall asleep, Jeonghan wore a smile and did not bother to move and sleep in that position.

 

The next morning, instead of the alarm ringing, they woke up because one wasn’t feeling well going to the bathroom for several times already. It was just 2am. Jihoon moved a little just to continue sleeping while Jeonghan went out to see what’s happening with their lights on.

 

Jeonghan saw Seungkwan sitting on the couch curling his body. He approached and asked why. Seungkwan suspected that he’s having diarrhea that time. He said he’s drank medicine already, so he’s only waiting for the result to come. The younger one hoped that it won’t last long since he had a scheduled shooting that day for a variety show and he’d leave as early as Jeonghan and Jihoon.

 

Jeonghan observed Seungkwan for a while. The poor boy was so irritated coming to and fro to the bathroom while Jeonghan was making sure that Seungkwan would always be dehydrated. With a little ruckus, Jihoon was forced to wake up. He saw Jeonghan assisting the pale Seungkwan at the living room and asked why.

 

“What’s happening?”

 

“Seungkwan is sick, Hoonie. I called Manager Jeon already.” Answered Jeonghan.

 

“I should be fine after taking the medicine, hyung.” Said Seungkwan as he was afraid that Jihoon might feel disappointed if their date would get delayed because of him.

 

“No. you have to call them and inform them that you cannot go because you are sick.” Suggested Jeonghan.

 

“Relax. I’m just having this diarrhea. Gosh! I hope the medicine works.”

 

“Drink more water, so you won’t get dehydrated.”

 

Seungkwan nodded.

 

Jihoon got a little worried because of the paleness of Seungkwan’s skin and suggested what Jeonghan had told him. With the fuss near the Chinaline’s room, Jun and Minghao decided to take a look of what’s happening outside because it’s too noisy at 2 am in the morning, after checking the clock.

 

Knowing that their little brother was sick and was showing signs of weakness and had a little bit fever, they went to help. Especially Minghao who served as Seungkwan’s nurse and doctor at the same time. Manager Jeon came in after a little while. He brought with him medicine and some porridge for the poor boy.

 

Now it was 3 o’clock in the morning and the boys needed to prepare for their date. Seungkwan asked them to go wherever they would be going and ignore him because he’s getting better somehow. Jeonghan was hesitant to go while Jihoon was accepting the fact that Jeonghan needed to stay for their little brother and that they needed to schedule their date the other day. Also, he could go back to bed and sleep. However, in the contrary, Jeonghan accepted Seungkwan’s words. He entrusted him to the members instead who were inside their dorm. Also, with Manager Jeon.

 

Jihoon was surprised and was forced to clean up. He’s getting ready for their date, however, he got no clue where to go.

 

Anyway, Jihoon dressed up whatever he could relate with marvel. He wanted to incorporate his get-up with Black Panther but he would look ridiculous with an accessory he brought from the internet going on a date. Instead, he wore a Tony Stark outfit. A smart casual outfit with a black suit and pants. And since it’s a date, he wore a leather to have a clean look. Though, he didn’t forget about Black Panther. He wore a T-shirt with a Black Panther logo on it. An avid fan Jihoon was, indeed.

 

When Jeonghan had a final look of what Jihoon was wearing, he giggled because he knew he could be that detailed. He’s meticulous. He even got sunglass clipped on his T-shirt. Well, Jeonghan wouldn’t let himself to be defeated. He wore a T-shirt with a Captain Marvel logo as a signature on it. It was a red blue and gold minimalist T-shirt and he partnered it with blue ragged jeans. Unexpected with the dress code differences, nevertheless, they wouldn’t mind. Good thing, Jeonghan chose to wear a leather shoes as well to partner Jihoon a little.

 

Then, same as what he did with Soon Young, he bought a clip with an iron man mask on it. It was a steel made with a bright metallic and gold colors. Classy. Made for Jihoon alone. On the other hand, Jeonghan wore Black Panther mask pin. Also in metallic shade.

 

“We are ready to go.” said Jeonghan.

 

However, Jihoon was finding himself off with in terms of the clothing. On the other hand, Jeonghan assured him that he’s doing fine and he’s handsome on it. He told him he liked how he looked and that convinced the young man.

 

.

.

.

EXT. NAMSAN TOWER_ DAWN.

 

Jeonghan brought Jihoon on the highest building they could be to witness a sunrise. A café was open on the time since many people wanted to see the sunrise while eating the first meal of their day. It was kind of romantic wasn’t it? Jihoon liked it. He got his senses alerted instead of being sleepy. Jeonghan too regained his spirit after smelling the fresh air.

 

It was such a nice day!

 

They ate their breakfast with hot and freshly pressed coffee on a table near the railings, so they could see the whole city while eating.

 

“Jihoon-ah, I hope you don’t bother having a breakfast early morning with me.”

 

“I wouldn’t mind eating breakfast this early, especially with you.”

 

Jeonghan smiled after feeling so flattered on how Jihoon treated him. He’s a sweet guy, Jeonghan thought. He observed that Jihoon had his own ways showing his love to his loved ones. He’s cold at first glance but his stares were warm and loving. Jeonghan was glad that he’s having the moment to know each other more.

 

There was a time, Jihoon was supposed to ask water from the inside of the restaurant. Jeonghan thought that Jihoon was handsome and that he looked tall from his view. It had brought him back to one memory from the past. He remembered the time when Jihoon was standing in front of him while he’s seated on a bench. It was like a park where they were resting. He remembered a very handsome and fearless smirk while leaning forward to him. After that, he went blank again and distract himself with the view instead while Jihoon was getting water for the both of them.

 

When Jihoon came, Jeonghan couldn’t think of any but that piece of memory as he stared blankly at Jihoon with deep thoughts. On the other hand, Jihoon noticed that his date was spacing out.

 

“You alright?”

 

“Uh-Yeah. Sorry for spacing out.”

 

Jihoon smiled and replied “I can understand that with early this morning. I didn’t know there’s a place to eat here on top this hour.”

 

“I just googled it.”

 

Jeonghan seemed to have been working hard lately and it’s for them.

 

“Don’t overdo it, hyung.”

 

“Don’t you like it?”

 

“I love it. But, I think you are exerting too much effort. It’s not like you.” Jihoon teased.

 

“Really?”

 

“You are a very relaxed person, so am I. Seeing this is magnificent but to think of it, I think you’ve done too much.”

 

“I see. You know me well.”

 

“Actually, not that well. We have differences. You have your way and I have my own. It’s enough we understand each other.” He smiled.

 

Jeonghan find Jihoon very manly despite his small built. He’s cool and steady. Not too firm enough to strangle you with his overflowing charm. It was just the right balance. Jeonghan was enjoying Jihoon’s character as much as he does with Soon Young. It was really a variety of flavors being with Seventeen. What’s more fascinating was, even though, they have different and might as well contrasting characters with each other, they were still united.

 

“I see. That’s nice.” Looking at his watch. “Hoonie, we need to go somewhere after this. The opening is around 10am.”

 

“Oh! We have another destination?” Jihoon was surprised that there’s even more after a nice breakfast viewing the beautiful sunrise plus the most beautiful man in the world- in Jihoon’s point of view.

 

“Yeah. We’re just starting, Hoonie. I hope you don’t mind roaming around the whole day.”

 

“If it’s you, then, I’ll be fine.” He smiled.

 

Jeonghan looked at him with endearment. It was just 6 in the morning, so he had plenty of time staring at Jihoon as much as he want. Of course, if it won’t offend Jihoon and he won’t be bothered at all.

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon noticed. “Why are you looking at me like that, hyung?”

 

“It’s a good view, Hoonie. You look so handsome.”

 

“Don’t be silly.” Blushing with the compliment.

 

“Does it makes you uncomfortable? Sorry. I couldn’t take my eyes of you.” Jeonghan giggled.

 

Jihoon smiled shyly. At ones, he put his hands together on the table, place his chin on his stable hands and stared back at Jeonghan. “I can feel the same way too, hyung.”

 

Jeonghan was dumbfounded on how Jihoon cancelled his actions. He became startled, but after a while he came to enjoy their little play.

.

.

.

 

At exactly 8, they checked out at the restaurant and went to where Jeonghan had planned to go. They went inside a building in Gangnam. It was like a luxurious condominium. Jihoon wondered what could Jeonghan prepare for their date. He guessed that location was the highlight. Stopping by the lobby, many people gathered. It was a bit noisy and the crowd was mostly a high end market. What could this event be? It wasn’t an auction, right? The strangest thing he noticed was a group of people wearing Marvel things. Some were having just an item but some really did dress almost exactly as the character in the story. Now, Jihoon was thinking if it was a convention or something similar regarding the Marvel comic book.

 

Jeonghan kept on observing Jihoon as he noticed that he became quiet since they came in. Nevertheless, Jeonghan didn’t bother disturbing Jihoon examining the place. At 10, people fall in a long line because it seemed that they’re about to open any minute now. Jeonghan grabbed Jihoon’s hand and dragged him gently to the crowd. Jihoon might not be very comfortable in the crowd, but he knew it would go well since Jeonghan was there with him.

 

“What exactly is this, hyung?”

 

“Wait and see.”

 

People moved slowly. Each one of them were waiting for a chance to finally set foot inside the said hall. It was big, although, not everyone was invited. Jeonghan managed to get two passes for the both of them. Unfortunately, he couldn’t bring all of their members even if he knew that they were all a fan of marvel. He had to choose, so he chose the person who’d be very excited about it.

 

Inside the private hall, displayed a tremendous collection of Marvel merchandise together with some costumes and props used in the movie. Not an imitation but the real ones the actor wore and used at the set. That showcase was a private event by a single person. It wasn’t his collection, but he invited the management to at least permit him to hold an event for Marvel since he’s a rich avid fan. Thanks to him, Jihoon and Jeonghan would witness cool stuffs that day. There were actual sets inside the big hall. There were even wax replicas of the actors, some costumes, and other props including the famous hand piece with the gems on the movies.

 

Jihoon was quiet that time, in awe. He felt the excitement inside his heart. Jeonghan knew that Jihoon might be containing his happiness to look cool, but he could slowly witness the happiness on his face. Jihoon became a child inside his world in a matter of a few seconds. He even didn’t care if a fan saw him taking photos of everything inside that room. And of course, a selfie as a proof. He didn’t forget Jeonghan, in fact, he never let go of his hand and drag him along with him. The control was now on Jihoon and Jeonghan couldn’t keep himself from giggling after seeing the child side of Jihoon that time.

 

“Thank goodness you are enjoying this.”

 

“I think it’s crazy, hyung!” The supposed to be a quiet man turned into a talkative one.

 

Jeonghan kept on smiling despite being dragged. At least he’s with him in every pictures Jihoon was taking. Moreover, he himself volunteered to take a photo of Jihoon solo with the super heroes he admired. He’s happy that Jihoon loved what he prepared for him.

 

It took them hours just to roam around the place. It’s a big place to roam around in the first place. In addition, who wouldn’t stare at something in that hall for a long time in awe? The details from the costumes, props, sets, miniatures, and wax replicas were amazing.

 

Jihoon couldn’t calm his heart the whole time they were there. Jeonghan knew how to tickle him. When the time they finished visiting the place, Jeonghan asked him for lunch. Who could tell that they were inside that event hall for a couple of hours? Now it’s already almost three in the afternoon and the last time they ate was around 6 in the morning.

 

“Sorry for taking too long, Hanie hyung.”

 

“That’s okay. Now, let’s eat.”

 

“Thank you for this.”

 

“That’s nothing.”

 

“By the way, it looks like a private event, how did you get a ticket?”

 

“I asked a friend for it since his sister was one of the organizers. Lucky!”

 

“Then, please let me treat you lunch.”

 

“Hoonie, did you forget that I am in charge? I will bring you somewhere too.”

.

.

.

 

A few minutes later, they find themselves inside a Marvel inspired restaurant. Jihoon was fascinated, also Jeonghan especially when their order came out with the kitchen wares customized with characters and other stuffs related to Marvel.

 

“Woah!” Jihoon exclaimed.

 

He looked so happy, so Jeonghan was very much pleased. “Let’s eat!”

 

The food wasn’t that great, but the experience made it greater. Thanks to Jeonghan’s effort and love for making everything so exciting for the both of them. For that, Jihoon won’t let Jeonghan pay for their meal. After eating, there’s nothing to do. Jihoon asked Jeonghan if he’s willing to roam around for a bit since the mall was right across the street. It was a high end mall, by the way, and the lesser the people the more celebrities would go so they could enjoy their time alone.

 

They went inside the mall and all they see were expensive signature brands. They started roaming around looking for bags, shoes, and accessories. Jeonghan did not have an intention to buy something since he’s got no money enough to purchase expensive things. His money was not probably to be spend in such luxury. On the other hand, Jihoon was trying to find a new wallet for himself because he noticed that his poor wallet had torn apart in some parts. That’s when he thought he need to change. Jeonghan was there to help him.

 

Jihoon was very meticulous with his things, so they need to examine each piece from the stores he’d like to visit. It wasn’t tiring at all. In fact, it’s fascinating to look and to shop for some matter. It has some vibe that’d make you feel relax somehow. Since Jihoon was buying, Jeonghan felt that he’s buying too.

 

Jihoon was looking at the display in an undeniably expensive top brands for a fitting wallet for him while his date already got tired as he sat on their VIP chairs. Jeonghan felt like a young ordinary person in a drama with his boss. Nonetheless, it feels exciting despite the weirdness of the situation. He rest for a while because he’s too tired from walking. He let Jihoon explore by himself.

 

On the other corner of the shop, since it’s made of glass and Jihoon could see their products from the other side, he noticed that they sell accessories. He took interest in them. At the same time, he looked at the glass to see a reflection of his date who was waiting with his very exhausted body. Jihoon smiled and thought of giving him gift since they’re on a date. Jeonghan gave so much, so he thought it’d be fair if he’s given the other something special too.

 

Jihoon had done buying the wallet based it from Jeonghan’s recommendations. He had doubts about the choice, but tried it anyway because it was Jeonghan who picked it for him. It was light and very thin. He had no space for plentiful cards to put on. Then, he started sorting out which card he needed the most and which ones were okay to be left at home. Although it took him a while deciding which one to bring and not, he managed to think carefully. He tried it on his pockets and bingo! It’s really a comfortable one. The next thing he saw was the sleeping Jeonghan on the couch. He left him in the care of the sales lady for a while just to look for a gift for him inside the other shop.

 

From the accessory shop, since it was fairly visible to see the other shop from a window in between, Jihoon concentrated looking for the best necklace for whom he considered one of the best and brightest person in the world.

 

Looking for quite some time, it was obvious that he’s having difficulty with choosing the perfect accessory that suits his taste, so the sales lady offered help.

 

“How may I help you, sir?”

 

“Hmmm…” pouting his lips, sign of undecidedness. “I cannot choose.”

 

“What’s your preference, sir?”

 

“No. it’s not for me.”

 

“I see. May I know your relationship with that person?”

 

“Oh! My one and only.” He replied without any hesitation and also with a straight cold face, not knowing if he’s serious with it or not.

 

The sales lady smiled. “I see. The occasion, sir?”

 

“Nothing. It’s just an ordinary day but I think this might be a special one.” The young man smiled.

 

“How about your current relationship?”

 

“Friend.” Looked through the window. “No. A special one.”

 

“I see. I think you might be choosing your gifts here.” Assisting him to the next section which was full of casual yet elegant designs, which also shimmers. “If you are planning to propose, I may have recommend you this. If maybe a little hint? These are adorable.” Pointing into different themes of the beautiful necklaces.

 

Jihoon thought, she might really help, so he told her the details. “Well, that person is an angel. I might not able to tell my feelings yet but I would like that person to feel that my love is always present.”

 

“If that’s so. I have a few collections here, sir.” Heading to the cabinet full of casual yet glittering luxurious elegance still, Jihoon had a lot of pendants to choose from.

 

He picked really quick as if he knew what to get for that person. He bought a small piece, double laced white gold with sun and moon attached together as one pendant. The seller smiled. She actually knew and was pretty sure who the buyer was and said “That’s a pretty necklace, Jihoon ssi.”

 

In his surprise, he was flattered. “You knew me?” with a little smile one his pretty little face.

 

“Of course. I’m a fan.” Managed to compose herself professionally. “That person will definitely love this.” Handing it over to a nice board for packaging. “Would you like to add a dedication for that matter?”

 

Jihoon thought it was a good idea. When he agreed, the lady gave him a pen and a nicely designed stationary to write on. There, he doubted and ask the lady if she could write it instead because he knew that he had this bad handwriting and it might spoil the paper.

 

“What would you like me to write?”

 

“Ummm… just put, you are the sun, the moon, the light of my life.”

 

The lady smiled. “Very romantic. May I ask why you couldn’t tell your love?”

 

“It’s complicated.”

 

“I see. It must be a struggle for someone like you, but I must say if you may, that you may not get what you desired but saying it by words won’t hurt you at all.” Smiled the lady who’s actually older and had more experience than him. “Let that person know, so you won’t regret the time when you realized that it is important to let that person know.”

 

“I guess I should do that.” As he agreed while having in his mind the continuation of his words. “I should do that… again and again. Until the very last moments of our lives. I should let him know.”

 

“Have a nice day!” greeted the sales lady after fully packing the said gift.

 

“Thank you. You too.”

 

“Thank you. That Iron Man complimented your suit.”

 

Jihoone being proud of what Jeonghan got him. “Yeah. It’s a gift.”

 

“I think I know from whom it came from. Enjoy your day. I will surely think that the necklace will suit well to that person.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

Getting back to the place where he had to wake up the sleeping beauty, he held the gift so tight and was actually nervous of giving it. He’s actually thinking twice of giving it or not. Once Jeonghan woke up from a good nap, Jihoon invited him out for early dinner. From there, he gave the gift coldly by just putting it down in front of him while waiting for their early dinner.

 

“What’s this?” looking at a surely expensive item just by the brand. You could tell how much a person spend on it.

 

“For you. Thank you for this day.” Jihoon played cold as he was so shy admitting his feeling through his expressions.

 

“You don’t have to buy me things.”

 

“Please. I’d like to.”

 

“Thank you for this.”

 

“Open it now.”

 

Jeonghan smiled looking through the man in front of him, seeing that he’s excited upon it. “Okay. Thank you again.”

 

“Hope you’ll like it.”

 

Jeonghan opened the gift and saw a very beautiful piece in it. “This is beautiful.” With literal glitter on his eyes.

 

“How do you find it?”

 

“How do I find it? Are you kidding me? This is the most beautiful piece I’ve ever seen and have, you know?!”

 

Jihoon smiled. “Thank goodness.” After that, he stood up, get the piece and voluntarily put them around Jeonghan’s neck.

 

While struggling pinning the necklace together, Jeonghan saw the note and opened it. He saw a message saying: YOU ARE THE SUN, THE MOON, THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE.Sincerely and lovingly, LEE JIHOON. Jeonghan smiled and insert it back to the paper bag.

 

Jihoon never thought Jeonghan would notice the paper since he tried to keep it thinking that he wouldn’t see it underneath the box. But it’s too late. What’s done is done. He forgot to pull it out since Jeonghan woke up to fast that the only option he had was to hide it below the box hoping that it wouldn’t be seen. Too bad when cupid was siding his heart and not his fear.

 

It was a comfortable evening. Very chill and very satisfying given the scrumptiousness of their food and the beauty of each other shining that night.

 

They went home quite early than it was with Soon Young. Well, that reciprocates the time though. Everything went smoothly. Jeonghan was personally accompanied by Jihoon way up to their dorm.

 

From there, they saw Minghao packing his things with Jun.

 

“Where are you guys going?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“To China.” Answered both.

 

“Oh! You have your promotions there?”

 

“Yup.”

 

After packing, Minghao finally on the final touches of his airport fashion with his loose sheers and shirt covering his body. On the top of that, Minghao tucked his sunglasses backwards and added a mask near his chin. Jun, on the other hand, was so relaxed with only the mask as his accessory and nothing more partnering a pair of rigged jeans and T-shirt.

 

Seeing them walking towards the entrance, Jeonghan sent them good bye and the best of luck. Before they go out, Minghao personally stated “Hyung, no skipping. I’m the person whom you will date first before the others, alright? You shouldn’t miss me.”

 

“Oh!” pertaining that he’s already thinking to let other first due to unpredictable circumstances, but since Minghao had stated what his conditions clearly, he wouldn’t mind asking for reconsiderations.  “Alright. Take care. See you!”

 

Minghao smiled kindly. “Thank you.”

 

“When are you guys coming back?”

 

“The day after tomorrow.” Answered Minghao.

 

“Don’t miss us, hyung.” Teased Jun as he came forward and embrace Jeonghan like a big bear hug. “Take care.”

 

“You too. Update us.”

 

“Sure.” Said Jun enthusiastically. “Won’t miss.”

 

Minghao’s turn to embrace Jeonghan. He actually wanted to partner it with a kiss. When he got close, he was aiming for the lips, but suddenly remembered the situation and backed out immediately and kissed Jeonghan on the cheeks instead.

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon was on the bad mood whispering “Not in front of me, Minghao.”

 

Minghao panicked and bid them a short goodbye as they hurried out of their dorm.

 

 

Hellooooooooo! How are you guys doing? How do you find Jeonghan and Jihoon’s date? Hope you enjoyed this one. Anyone who’s OTP is HoonHan? Hope I shoot Cupid’s arrow on this one.

Don’t forget to drop something for me down there at the comment section. Hihi. Anything you want to tell or ask me. I’m so bored guys. Like I’m stuck on something I don’t know. Gosh! I have work but when the world stops, my mind does too. Hahaha!

 

Have a nice day everyone!