CHAPTER 39: Resignation

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

  RESET

 

CHAPTER 39: Resignation

 

While walking home with Jeonghan comfortably clinging on his back, Mingyu already accepted the consequences he’s going to face from hurting Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan had fallen asleep out of exhaustion. When both got home, the boys in dorm 2 excitedly jumped by the door to greet the two. Mingyu did not only bring Jeonghan home but his things as well. Meaning to say, Jeonghan was going to be with them again. Too sad, Jeonghan couldn’t feel the warm welcome because he’s asleep.

 

Only that, instead of wearing a smiling and proud face, Mingyu was silent.

 

“Hey, you did a great job.” comforted the others including Joshua. Seeing that Mingyu’s trouble hasn’t solved yet, Joshua added. “You can rest now. Thank you. Let us handle him from here.” with a gentle tap on the boy’s arm.

 

“He’s sleeping. Be careful not to hurt him. He’s just had a therapy.”

 

Seeing Mingyu all sweaty, DK suspected “You walked all the way here?” concerned about how heavy Jeonghan and his things could be.

 

“He likes strolls.” said Mingyu knowing Jeonghan.

 

DK smiled. “Good job, Mingoo yah~” feeling so proud of his brother. However, the sadness in Mingyu’s face made him worried. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing.” answered Mingyu coldly.

 

“You still haven’t eaten, have you?” suspected Joshua with his sharp eyes as he ordered Dino to get a meal for the tall man.

 

“I have no appetite still.”

 

Joshua felt that he needed to reign once again since Seungcheol was still buffering from lots of assignments he had. “Get Jeonghan to bed.” ordered Shua.

 

Since Jeonghan just had his therapy, his body was sensitive. It pains whenever he moves. A little groan Jeonghan complain even after a very gentle touch. He couldn’t open his eyes yet even though he’s concious but he could feel the pain still.

 

Mingyu warned them. “Careful. His body is in pain. A little movement would hurt him.”

 

The members understood the situation, so they strategized how they could pick him up with lesser pain. Dino was ready to catch Jeonghan on his back. He was put in standby. Meanwhile, all who have strength did the transferring.

 

 “I’m sorry we’re late.”  Jeonghan uttered even with his eyes closed. The boys were surprised with a weak tone.

 

“Hyung, can you help yourself move to Chan?” asked DK. “Welcome home.” smiled as he greeted softly.

 

Jeonghan smiled. “Let Mingyu rest. He hasn’t eaten since morning.” Slowly, Jeonghan was trying to transfer with the help of the other members. “Sorry for the trouble.”

 

DK got a nice hold of Jeonghan of Mingyu’s shoulder, then there’s Seungcheol waiting for Jeonghan’s arms to be passed on him. Before he could totally release embrace from DK’s arms, Jeonghan identified who the kind angel was that night when he received Mingyu’s heart breaking message. He identified through smell. He smiled saying “Thank you, my angel, for staying beside me in my darkest times.”

 

DK smiled and said “I would be honored.”

 

 

“This might hurt a little.” Seungcheol made sure that his grip was enough to hold on Jeonghan. A swift lift that caused Jeonghan groan in pain upon the transfer, Seungcheol realized that indeed, he was getting weaker. “Let’s go to your bed.”

 

“I’ll be with you during the meeting.” said Jeonghan on Seungcheol’s arms not aware that it was already night and the meeting should have ended for a long while now.

 

“We postponed it for tomorrow. The kids clean today.”

 

“I see.” Jeonghan rested his whole body on Seungcheol’s arms as he passed out.

.

.

.

“You okay?” Joshua, who was left outside to look for the others asked the poor, exhausted Mingyu.

 

Mingyu looked a little relieved. “Yeah.”

 

Joshua took the effort to help wipe Mingyu’s sweat all over his body. “You did really great today.”

 

“Thanks.” Mingyu forced a smile.

 

“It was painful is it?” said Joshua feeling bad for Mingyu knowing that the conflict was still unresolved.

 

“I’m fine. He is in much more pain, hyung. It was a shame of me to put him in that position.”

 

“Mingyu.” Called Joshua but Mingyu halted him.

 

“Take care of him for me. I’ll try to eat so don’t worry.”

 

Joshua was worried that he pushed Mingyu too far.

 

“You need to rest buddy.” Said Minghao.

.

.

.

DORM 1_

 

That night, Seungcheol was reflecting on the things that gone wrong within the team and their relationships. He’s feeling terribly bad for everybody who suffered from his recklessness including the night he and Jeonghan spent time together. He admitted that it was improper. He was at fault in that event.

 

Somehow, he thought he’d give Jeonghan a quick check before the day ends. As he was in dorm 2, he could see that they were slowly healing. It relieved Seungcheol seeing how the kids get along this time. However, he felt ashamed of himself for not able to do the same in dorm 1. Good things they have friends who are mature enough to understand the kind of situation they were in.

 

“How are you guys, doing?” checking on the boys on the 2nd floor. He hasn’t checked them for a while now.

 

“We’re doing fine. Would you like to check upon Jeonghan hyung?” as the Jun perceived and smiled.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Great! Please talk to Shua hyung. He won’t listen to us… He needed rest. He looked so exhausted, hyung.”

 

“Why would he volunteer when there’s a lot of you here?”

 

“Shua hyung said he wasted so much time. So now that he had the chance to be with Hanie hyung, he said he’ll stay.”

 

Seungcheol was concerned. “Yeah. He was tired looking after us downstairs.” taking it as his responsibility. “I’ll take it from here, Jun. Thanks… I’m gonna punch him in the face so he could go to bed.” he teased.

 

“Good night, hyung.” Giggled Jun without any sign of worry.

 

As soon as he entered Jeonghan’s room, Seungcheol saw Joshua holding Jeonghan’s wrist. “What’s happening?”

 

“Just checking. Why are you here?”

 

“Same as you. You go and sleep now.” Sitting beside Joshua while leaning his head onto the other. “Shua-ya, thank you so much for the sacrifice.”

 

“Are you dying?” said the other teasingly. “Just get back to bed. I know you haven’t have enough sleep too.”

 

“I’m fine. Can’t sleep anyway.”

 

“I see. Although you can’t make me go away.”

 

Seungcheol nodded.

 

“What’s with the ‘thank you’?” asked Joshua.

 

“Jun makes me feel guilty about it. Tsk! that adorable brat.” And giggled.

 

“No need to thank me. This team is important to me and I’d do what it takes for us to be together.” Joshua smiled lovingly. “Same as what you’d do.”

 

“I did fail, you know.” Seungcheol admitted.

 

“You cannot take everything all at once, Seungcheol. That’s why we are here.”

 

Seungcheol was touched. “Thank you.”

 

A few moments of silence when Seungcheol wondered “How are the kids scared of you, they couldn’t even evict you from here?”

 

Joshua grinned “I am so effective as a tyrant.” Proud of himself.

 

“I know.” Seungcheol smiled as he got up to ask what exactly was Joshua doing feeling Jeonghan’s pulse. “What are you checking?”

 

“His pulse.”

 

“Do you need to?”

 

“Every hour.” Explained Joshua.

 

“Why so? Has something happened?”

 

“Many already happened, Cheol.” answered Joshua “While Dr. Eric is away, we need to do his therapy all by ourselves. Checking his pulse for two weeks is necessary. This new therapy has more risk. We need to keep Jeonghan alive until Dr. Eric comes back. We cannot miss his treatment because Jeonghan’s heart is getting weaker each time he has an attack.”

 

Seungcheol felt terrible as he murmured. “He’s gotten so much weaker and I could not even help… If I could just get over this bad feeling…” referring to his depression.

 

“That’s not just a bad feeling, Cheol. That sickness can get worst. You have to value yourself more, Cheol. We’ll be right here.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Cheol…” Joshua was having doubts in telling Seungcheol more about Jeonghan but he had too since it would be more awful if he’d know last. “Jeonghan was never okay when he was revived.” Joshua told everything Dr. Eric explained. They both decided to keep it on their own, although they didn’t know that Jihoon already knew. They wanted to keep it a secret first because they couldn’t afford another roller coaster in the team, especially when they were planning a comeback.

 

After a few moments, a cute monster surprisingly showed up. “Jihoon?” called the two.

 

“Oh!” he murmured “Why are you here?”

 

“We are monitoring him.” said Joshua.

 

“Just got here. Joshua just told me things.” Said Seungcheol in his defense.

 

“Ah.” As if Jihoon wasn’t surprised at all. Both got suspicious of him.

 

“You aren’t surprised?” frowned the two older members.

 

“I think, I knew it before you two had known it.” Admitted Jihoon.

 

“We are listening.” Said Seungcheol with his scowl.

 

“I accidentally discovered it when Dr. Eric came by to fetch Jeonghan hyung… I learned that it’s been really hard for him and yet nobody seems to care, including me.” Jihoon sighed. “Dr. Eric told me that he had an attack recently. He said we may not be able to revive him the next time it happens.” Jihoon explained sorrowfully.

 

“Jeonghan has silent attacks… Dr. eric said it couldn’t be seen or predicted.” Jihoon added based on how Dr. Eric explained it to him the last time he visited Jeonghan in the hospital.

 

“You mean how?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“While he’s asleep, he might, at some point, stop breathing.”

 

The two older somehow felt their heart stopped. “You mean… his heart literally stops?” asked Joshua firmly.

 

“Like dead for a while?” added Seungcheol.

 

“Yes. Dr. Eric told me his recent attacks too.”

 

“Attacks???” Seungcheol almost yelled at him. “Why didn’t you tell us, Jihoon? I don’t like any misunderstanding again, you little brat.” He threatened.

 

“Silent attacks said Dr. Eric. No one could predict that one. He said it has no signs.” explained Jihoon with a sigh. “Jeonghan hyung might die anytime if we are not alert.” remembering how Jeonghan said to him he’s already tired. He felt the pressure that time.

 

“Take turns for that. Save your energy.” Said Joshua.

 

“We both on duty right now. You are assigned tomorrow, Jihoon. You and Hoshi.” said Seungcheol.

 

“Understood.” Said Jihoon with a soft voice slightly relieved that things were getting better in terms of relationship. “Good night.”

.

.

.

It’s morning and Jeonghan’s body clock was getting him awake at the same hour every day. Now that he’s awake, it was expected that he’s either catching his breath, deaf, blind or having a bad headache or chest pain. Especially every after therapy. It became normal now. Wonwoo knew about it but for Seungcheol, who was left awake to monitor Jeonghan, was seeing his condition for the first time. Joshua was asleep on Seungcheol’s shoulders that time.

 

Jeonghan didn’t react when he opened his eyes. Meaning, he couldn’t see. When Seungcheol tried to talk to him, he wouldn’t reply. That would conclude that he couldn’t hear. Guess both of his senses were still sleeping.

 

Later on, Jeonghan placed his hands on his chest where his heart was located and chant something like “Kwon Seungcheol, Lee Jeonghan, Jeon Joshu-“ but he halted when he thought it was kind of off.

 

Seungcheol was just watching and observing for a while. Again, he heard “Choi Seungcheol, Choi Jeonghan-“

 

Seungcheol smiled and whispered “If you want that name, I can give them to you.” But he was curious why Jeonghan does it.

 

Jeonghan continue to whisper. “That doesn’t seem right. Choi Seungcheol, Hong Jeonghan, K… Hmmn. That doesn’t sound right either.” He murmured.

 

Seungcheol, on the other hand, figured out what he’s doing. It’s an exercise for his brain to not forget every member of their family (Seventeen). However, the ‘Hong Jeonghan’ wasn’t acceptable. “That sounds very wrong. It’s Choi.” He teased from the side while Jeonghan couldn’t hear still.

 

“What is it… Jeon Jeonghan? Kim Jeonghan?” Jeonghan was sighing “What is my name?” pouting a bit as he repeat it again, hoping he could say things right. “Hong Seungcheol, Jeon Jeonghan, Yoon Joshua, Kwon Junie? Lee Soon Young, Kim Wonwoo, Choi Jihoon, Eishi… Ei- shi? Eisya? I don’t know, Do kyeom, Boo Seungkwan, Lee Vernon, Chwe Chan.”

 

Seungcheol sighed. “You got only one right there, Hanie-ya.” Looking closely as he halted remembering Joshua still sleeping on his shoulders. “Must be hard for you. Sorry for being stubborn and selfish, Jeonghan-ah. I will make sure I’ll get things right this time. Let’s all be together, forever.”

 

“Hong Seungch- Hmmnn… Choi Seungcheol, Yoon Jeonghan… uh- H-Hong? Joshua… Kim- ah no- no. oh!” Jeonghan exclaimed making both men beside him startle. Even Joshua woke up.

 

“Wen! Wen Junhui! Goodness. That was a hard one.”

 

Since Jun heard jeonghan say his name, he went running on his way to Jeonghan’s room. “You need anything?” But Jeonghan wasn’t hearing anything yet.

 

Seungcheol and Joshua were surprised knowing the boys were already awake that very morning. Moreover, they heard clamour by the living room.

 

“You’re up early.”

 

“Yeah. We are holding a small event for Jeonghan hyung this breakfast.”

 

Dino followed and asked, “Is hyung awake yet?”

 

“Yeah. He just need to adjust his sight and hearing.” Said Jun. “Let’s get back and get all the things done.”

 

Seungcheol decided to leave as well, not to spoil the welcoming party the kids prepared for Jeonghan, but Joshua insisted he should stay.

 

A few moments later, Jeonghan was adjusting. He remembered he got home but he couldn’t remember how and what happened. His eyes and ears were definitely getting better, the fact that he’s hearing movements not too far away from him. He stood up and walk. It’s just that he needed to touch the walls to be safe. Joshua came to assist.

 

“Good morning!” he greeted. Seungcheol was right at the back seeing through things unnoticed.

 

“Oh! Joshua.” He smiled. “Good morning!”

 

“Welcome back!”

“I missed this. There’s no place like home.” Said Jeonghan with a smile on his face. ”You know I am a bit worried about your squad with you running it.”

 

Joshua giggled. “Don’t worry. Things are getting better. But I think, Mingyu has this guilt lingering around.”

 

“I’ve been rude to him yesterday.” spoke sadly. Now, he did have a little hint how he got home. “I fought with him yesterday. I even hurt him.” he sighed. “Is he okay?”

 

“Not so sure. I’ve been here the whole night with you.”

 

“You should rest. I should take care of this.”

 

“I entrust them to you.”

 

“Wish me luck. I shouldn’t be ruining this chance.”

 

“Fights are normal in the family, Jeonghan. Just get yourself a good rest and a calm heart. We can’t afford another attack.” Joshua smiled as he could sense that Jeonghan could already see.

 

“We?”

 

“We are one. If one is happy, and so we are. But one is hurt, we all are. So, don’t get hurt.”

 

“I understand. Thank you.”

.

.

.

DORM 1_

 

Mingyu quietly preparing for a breakfast for all of them. DK was doing some laundry. Jihoon was early in his studio to fix things, and lastly, Wonwoo had just woke up and he’s asking for a brewed coffee in their unusually quiet chef.

 

“What’s up! You have some coffee there yet?” asked Wonwoo casually.

 

“Yeah. It’s ready on the boiler.” Pointing to the direction where he boiled the coffee.

 

“You okay?” asked the older since it was getting him uncomfortable not to hear Mingyu talk and especially not to act like him anymore. He wished that this day would come for once but he didn’t want him to become like this. “Tell me what happened yesterday.”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“You two fought again?” grabbing a bread by the table as he goes to the coffee brewer.

 

“Not really. Don’t worry, I know where my place is.”

 

Wonwoo was worried that this fight might affect certain relationships, moreover, it would also affect Mingyu’s confidence and attitude. “It has gone bad, I see.” He assumed.

 

The moment he grabbed the coffee, he couldn’t contain the tremor of his hand. He spilled quite to much. Mingyu couldn’t tolerate the mess as usual. “What’s happening, hyung? You’ve spilled too-“ he was surprised seeing Wonwoo’s hands shaking uncontrollably. “Hyung! Your hands.”

 

“This is nothing.”

 

“Nothing? You are having tremor. What happened?”

 

Wonwoo became problematic when it’s Mingyu who saw what his problem was. It’s probably the electricity when he was holding Jeonghan every time he’s having his therapy. It wasn’t that bad. It’s just that, he has this few episodes that his hand tremors. Unfortunately, it was definitely not good to start with.

 

He grabbed Wonwoo’s hand and took a look. “Does this hurt?” said worriedly.

 

“I told you, this is nothing.” Wonwoo snatched his hand back.

 

“How’s this supposed to be nothing when you can’t even hold a cup steadily?”

 

DK hearing the ‘what sounded like fight’ came from the laundry room to check “What’s happening?”

 

“Nothing.” Answered Wonwoo coolly. “Mingyu is just worrying about nothing.”

 

Mingyu raised the other’s hand so DK would see. “Is this not worth worrying? I’ve never seen your hand shake like this.”

 

DK went close and started to worry as well. “Hyung, you better have it checked.”

 

And Seungcheol was just at the right time to witness them commotion. “What’s the problem?”

 

“Hyung. Wonwoo hyung needs to have his hand check.”

 

“Why?”

 

“It couldn’t stop shaking.”

 

Seungcheol demanded for an answer when he looked at Wonwoo. The other was forced to answer. “This is nothing. They’re just making it a big deal. I’ve had this for a while. It doesn’t hurt. Probably because of gaming.”

 

“Wonwoo, if that’s serious you better have it checked.”

 

“I will. Just focus on what’s our priority right now. I can manage my body.”

 

“I will. I owe a lot from you. Thank you for what you’ve done, including the insults you’ve thrown me, Wonwoo.” In a mocking tone with the latter part.

 

Wonwoo smirked and said “You’re welcome.” Looking back at Mingyu. “Cook fast, Chef Mingyu. I’m hungry.”

 

Seungcheol was now at the counter having a look on DK wiping the coffee. “He spilled that much?”

 

“He can’t keep his hand stable, hyung.” Explained Mingyu.

 

“Was it bad?”

 

“Yeah. I think.” Assumed the tall boy.

 

“You sure?” worried DK back.

 

Mingyu nodded “He’s never like that.”

 

“I see.” Seungcheol breathing so deep again,  DK couldn’t help but notice.

 

“How many times do I have to hear you sigh like that hyung? If you have any problems, I am here to listen to you.”

 

“I appreciate it. Thank you.” As he tapped the younger’s head proudly.

 

“Hyung, don’t forget that we love you forever and ever.” Said DK “People make mistakes. It hit me hard this time. When you love that person, doesn’t matter what mistake you both made, as long as we fix things together.”

 

“Gimme a hug.” Asked Seungcheol.

 

Not only DK hugged him, but Seungcheol grabbed the taller man’s hand and forced an embrace. He even called Wonwoo to join their cheesy session, but it was probably what Seungcheol needs as of the moment.

 

“Don’t tell me, you even want us to kiss you.” Murmured Wonwoo with suspicion.

 

DK need no command. He kissed Seungcheol on his cheeks like a kid kissing his father. Wonwoo sighed when he saw DK doing that and gestured that he won’t, but in their surprise, he kissed the older male on his cheeks and teased. “If that’s what you need. Poor hyung.”

 

Despite the shock from Wonwoo’s action, he now demanded for Mingyu. Now, thinking if Jihoon would do the same for him.

 

“I think, I’d rather have a daughter.” Seeing how boys could be boys. They are not that sweet. Maybe some, but not as much as daughters would do.

 

“But daughters can have suitors.”

 

“She won’t marry.”

 

“You are a bad dad.” DK laughed as well as the others.

 

When Seungcheol had this alone time with Mingyu, he used that to talk to him privately while the others sneaking without the two knowing. “Hey, you have time?”

 

“You can tell me whatever you want now, hyung. I won’t get mad.”

 

“I don’t know what you’ve texted Jeonghan and I prefer not to know based on DK’s, but you think it will heal you both on how you are acting? I shouldn’t be the one telling you this because I’ve got lots of reforming to do too but Mingyu… time is of importance right now.” said Seungcheol with great gravity on every words he had.

 

Both sighed. “I don’t know how to act now, hyung. I did him terrible things.”

 

“He knows we are not perfect, but you’re right, I don’t know how to show myself to him right now.” Helping Mingyu prepare their dinner.

 

“You think he will forgive me?”

 

“I think he already did.”

 

“I feel ashamed of myself.”

 

“I can feel it too but we got this Mingyu. We’ve come this far. It won’t be easy but let’s choose happiness and peace.”

.

.

.

Meeting were held at dorm 2 since it’s the cleanest. Jeonghan was getting shy to meet everybody again. But he should face it bravely. After the meeting, Seungcheol asked Jeonghan for a private talk. Jeonghan couldn’t speak at first, but eventually, he allowed it. He’s having mixed feelings about talking to Seungcheol but there’s no way to hold back. The whole team was holding on to them as well, so if they break apart, there won’t be Seventeen ever again.

.

.

.

 

They chose to talk while walking. It’s better, so if in case their anger hit back, their attention would be divided with the things going around them. Hitting the road, Jeonghan initiated “I’m sorry.”

 

“I should be the one saying that. I’ve been selfish.”

 

“Nope. It’s not. I’ve crossed the line way to far.”

 

“I did that to you too. So, I hope you forgive me. I would like us to be honest in this talk because if we want to fix this, we should talk now.”

 

Jeonghan smiled and said “That’s the reason why I respect you so much, Seungcheol. I admire who you are.”

 

Seungcheol smiled “There’s not much of my good attitude.”

 

“You want us to be honest this time, Cheol. Am I right?”

 

Seungcheol nodded.

 

“Then, should we talk where we can eat sweets?”

 

Seungcheol had no idea how Jeonghan got that idea, but he got along anyway. He believed that Jeonghan must be right, and maybe, it’s also for them to talk calmly.

 

They both entered a café, ordered the usual food they used to eat. “It’s so awkward.” Started Jeonghan knowing no words how to start.

 

“You’re right. Well, since our food is almost done, I think we should start talking.”

 

Jeonghan agreed.

“I wasn’t mature enough to face you. First, I want to apologize of how terrible I am to you.” with a long pause, Jeonghan chose to wait and listen as Seungcheol seemed not done with what he’s saying. “I don’t know how to start, really, Jeonghan. All I could think is to ask for forgiveness.”

 

Jeonghan smiled. “We are all good, Cheol. I did terrible too. You don’t have to ask for forgiveness. I’ve been selfish as well.”

 

“Jeonghan, this talk isn’t going anywhere. I think being in the crowd put you in pressure. Let’s go somewhere quiet.”

 

Jeonghan followed. He was nervous, on the verge of crying. His hands were cold not because of his sickness but of fright.

 

Under a tree in a park, they found solemnity. Both thought it was perfect. Open air and quiet place to be. That’s when Seungcheol noticed that Jeonghan was weak to even hold on to himself and stand.

 

“We’ve hurt you, are we? A lot.” Said Seungcheol sincerely. “I need you to be selfish and honest, Jeonghan-ah. Otherwise this won’t stop. I’ve said what I have to say the last time. Now, your turn.”

 

Jeonghan didn’t say any word but nod. Seungcheol could see he’s still thinking of how he’d feel.

 

“It is so unfair for you to be judged that way.”

 

Jeonghan cried.

 

“I’m sorry.” Seungcheol held the other’s hand and pull him for embrace. “I’m sorry.” As he tightened his embrace.

 

Jeonghan cried his heart out in Seungcheol’s arms. It was painful. Seungcheol could hear how the pain had punished him severely inside.

 

“I will tell you how I feel, Jeonghan. I love you. My love was never gone after all this. I might have given up a few times but I kept running on to you. I want you to be mine and mine alone. That’s how selfish I am. But you… you gave your heart to all of us until there’s none of you. I might be a jerk but I will do whatever it takes to get and give my love to you. I will love you no matter the situation is or no matter who you chose…I’m sorry, I’ve done too much to hurt you… I was blind.” Seungcheol never wanting Jeonghan to let go. “Don’t give up on us, Jeonghan. I am begging you. We might not understand things and might not understand you for all that you’ve done but don’t give up on us. You know how stubborn we are. You understand and love us more than ourselves. I’m sorry I have to be selfish again but… don’t… please don’t ever give up on us.”

 

Seungcheol cried as hard as he continued speaking.

 

“Can you help me make our home crazy lovely again?”

 

Jeonghan doubted regarding the time he knew was left for him. “I ruined all of us, Cheol.”

 

“You didn’t. We are all part of this family. You know, sometimes, families fight like what Joshua told you.” Seungcheol smiled and said “I’m here with you. Let’s do this together. And I am sure, the boys are getting things straight to themselves as well.”

 

“If I could just turn back time, I shouldn’t have-“

 

“No. You should have. For the both of you. We’ve talked about the salary you’ve given up for us. We won’t take it. We all agreed on it.”

 

“I don’t deserve it.”

 

“It’s going to be hard to convince others to take their decisions back.”

 

“Then, tell me what I should do for all of you. I am very much willing to do so.”

 

“You won’t do it anymore Jeonghan. Speak for yourself. And don’t you ever spend too much money for all of us. Especially on a date.”

 

“Should I keep doing it?”

 

Seungcheol wanted to say no but he said “I don’t want to be selfish on this but, those little outing or ‘dates’ we are calling for ourselves is a time to relax. Boys need it too.”

 

“Leave it to me.”

 

“You are the only one who can do it among all of us. The kids are recovering quickly with that. Sorry for asking you this.”

 

“That’s a good break for me too.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“My pleasure.”