CHAPTER 13: KerroKeroppi

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 13: KerroKeroppi

 

The next day, while Minghao was still sleeping, Jeonghan went to his closet to look for the right dress regarding their theme ‘Pollock’ who was named after an abstract artist. The next thing he’s done was to go to their neighboring dorm, which was down stairs to eat breakfast. He does that whenever he’s lazy cooking by himself. And besides, all their chefs were assigned in dorm 1. Since he was the only one who’s awake as of the moment, also there’s a big chance that one of the boys was already awake as well, he went there to check if there’s anyone who can eat with him during breakfast.

 

Lucky enough, Mingyu was cooking in the kitchen. S.coups was walking lazily, obviously, he had just woken up when he was dragging his body to look for a comfortable couch to fit in again. Wonwoo was seen sleeping on his bed in the living room while hanging his hand off the bed next to his cellphone. DK had just get out of the bathroom for a nice shower. Woozi and Joshua were assumed still on their beds as they were nowhere to be found.

 

Anyway, Jeonghan was starving and seeing Mingyu cooking made him drool.

 

“What’s cooking, Mingyu?” asked Jeonghan sweetly peeking out his head from a corner which surprised all of them for a second because they thought it was just Joshua.

 

“Oh! Jeonghanie hyung~ Good morning! Kimchi rice and chicken.”

 

“You need some help there?”

 

“If you may.” Said Mingyu as he was cooking for 13 members. DK couldn’t help him because he had to attend their practice in the theatre.

 

Jeonghan cooked with Mingyu for the first time. It was awkward because normally, Jeonghan would rather participate in cleaning. But cooking? Maybe preparations for the ingredients, but he’d never do such major cooking such as this.

 

“What do you want me to do?” asked Jeonghan.

 

On the other hand, Mingyu had time thinking on what he would want Jeonghan to help him. He realized that they never worked in the kitchen together. He didn’t know if they’re going to be harmonized or chaotic. Well, better try their chemistry in the kitchen and see if it works.

 

“Hyung… can you get me plates with kitchen towel on them so I can extract the oil from the chicken?”

 

“Alright.” Jeonghan immediately get what Mingyu needed. “What’s next?”

 

“Um, lift the chickens from the frying pan, hyung. Be careful with the oil though. They’re jumping.”

 

With the caution Mingyu hinted, Jeonghan looked at him with a scared face. “I can’t do it Mingyu.” Wearing a cute scared face with innocence. How could Mingyu resist those cute actions? Mingyu took some time watching his adorable hyung in fright from the oil because he’s too cute.

 

“Aigoo, gwiyeowo~” sang Mingyu with his loving voice. “Alright. Just keep the rice rolling so the flavors will be equally distributed.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Since Mingyu had to fight with the cooking oil who seemed fearlessly attacking those who dared to be close, the young chef wore his armor upon getting those luscious and juicy chicken from the sizzling oil. He was actually shouting and it terrified the people who was hearing him. Seungcheol had woken up completely, while Wonwoo was disturbed with the sound and forcibly openned his eyes with a frown and a wild yawn with some blabbering saying “What the hell is that?”

 

Jeonghan, Mingyu’s assistant on the other hand, shielded his body with a large puppy struggling getting the food.

 

“Ya. Turn the stove off! Turn it off!” yelled Jeonghan cutely.

 

Seungcheol was alerted on what’s happening because he couldn’t see it from the wall unless he has x-ray vision. He ran immediately just to see the oil dancing like fireworks, filling up their messy kitchen with small lava hot sprinkles. Meanwhile Jeonghan who was still behind the poor puppy, knew it was quite dangerous because it’s extremely hot and who knows where it would attack you next, he shouted. “Turn it off, Mingyu ya!”

 

Joshua and Jihoon had also their eyes open because of the tremendous chaos happening inside their house.

 

“Yaaaaa!” continued Mingyu. “Here we are again!” became frustrated from the endless battle with the oil upon saving the chicken. “Damn!” he managed to turn off the stove at last and carefully rescued the crispy chicken off the pot.

 

“Geez! We should buy a bigger and taller frying pan.” Said Mingyu in frustration. Good thing the chickens were safe and sound. However, there was one thing they forget. And that was the kimchi rice. It smelled like burnt. Goodness! Mingyu ran into it and flipped it back and forth.

 

“Oh my!” Jeonghan exclaimed. “Sorry Mingyu. Let me do my job.” Jeonghan stole the cooking utensil and ended up splashing some rice off the pot. “Uh-oh.”

 

“Jeonghan-ah, just let Mingyu do it.” Said Seungcheol being a witness of a chaotic scene.

 

“Okay. I am sorry.”

 

“You never jive, do you?” stated Jihoon with half asleep eyes.

 

“Please let me do something else?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Well, uh- maybe prepare the table. I cooked some rice there in case we don’t have enough.”

 

“I’ll set the table.”

 

“And Hyung. Can you make a juice? There’s a fresh fruit there. I bought lemon last night. I want a lemonade. You are expert on it.” Said Mingyu.

 

“Alright. I’ll do it first.”

 

Seungcheol divided the work now that they’re all awake. One, he assigned on calling the others if in case they’re awake now. The others were either preparing the table or cleaning the oily floor.

 

“Mingyu. Where’s the honey?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Right there.” Pointing at the cabinet up above his head.

 

Jeonghan was far from the cabinet. But since Mingyu couldn’t move yet because of the things he’s doing, he exerted the effort to extend his body to the maximum level. Jeonghan tiptoed, stretched his arms while the other gave way by lowering his head down. Cannot reach still. Thankfully, Mingyu was done transferring the rice to their big bowl and had the chance to help the poor struggling Jeonghan with the honey. He reached it and when the time he’s about to look at Jeonghan, since Jeonghan was still tiptoeing, their faces crushed to each other by the lips.

 

Eyes were enlarged after a quick and clear vision of Mingyu’s lips landing on Jeonghan’s.

 

“Kim Mingyu!” yelled the others. All of them, actually because all the members were already coming in when that happens.

 

Jeonghan and Mingyu were dumbfounded. No one spoke after that accident. Mingyu didn’t know how to react while Jeonghan was thinking on what to react. He ended up clipping his lips for a while but giggled the next like it was nothing.

 

“Sorry.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“Nothing to be sorry about. It’s an accident.” Added Mingyu, though, he’s feeling alive with a smack in the morning. Lucky!

 

“Well, you better apologize to us, KIM MINGYU!” scolded Seungcheol. “Youuuuu!!!”

 

“Scoundrel!” Jihoon gritted.

 

Eating was done, but Jeonghan had his thoughts about the previous kiss. It keeps coming on his mind. Also because Mingyu was the only person he’s seeing in his dreams with such daring kisses. Jeonghan has been seen staring blankly in the air all the time, even though, he was doing something else. Now, he’s done changing his clothes for his date with his partner Minghao. He’s just waiting for him to finish as he sat on the couch.

 

Meanwhile, Jun who was just playing with whatever’s available in  the area, whether it’s a plushy given by a fan or taking selca with some costumes in the house or even filters in the app, was distracted by Jeonghan staring blankly in the space while he waits.

 

“Hyung?” called Jun while crawling towards Jeonghan to surprise. “What are you staring at?” whispered Jun to Jeonghan’s ears from the back.

 

It surprised Jeonghan that he held his heart feeling that it may come out in a few moments. “Ya!” said Jeonghan almost cursing. Jun wasn’t guilty at all when Jeonghan found him laughing, although, he’s saying apologetic words.

 

“Wen Junhui!” scolded Jeonghan.

 

“Sorry, hyung. What are you thinking about? You look so weary. It’s your date today with Minghao and I think you’re stressing yourself out. Relax.” As Jun sat by Jeonghan’s side. “He’s a simple romantic boy. Don’t worry about him. He’s happy even if his smile is quite small.”

 

“No. I’m not worried about Minghao at all.”

 

“Then why are you looking sooooo weird, hyung?”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Yeah. Hmmm… did you happen to remember something?” alas! Jun was so clever to guess that one. Jeonghan was surprised.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Is it a weird memory? Coz we have a lot of weird stuffs going around here.”

 

Somehow, Jun was convincing the other to believe that he’s trust worthy. “Really?”

 

“You can tell me. It’s not a secret anyway.” Said Jun mysteriously that could generalize any topic.

 

“I don’t know how to say it?”

 

Jun was observing Jeonghan as he said it. He saw Jeonghan busy with teeth biting his lips. Then, he knew that he was bothered because of the accidental kiss earlier with Mingyu. “Oh! Is that the kiss earlier?” said Jun with a giggle. “No worries. It’s normal here.” As his laughter was getting louder.

 

On the other hand, Jeonghan got confused. “Normal? How?”

 

“Oh! Becauuuuuse… we. Love. Each other.” Jun answered with uncertainty as well. “That happens. Believe me.” But admitted it coolly.

 

“By accidents too?” but thinking of the kiss he remembered from his memories, it didn’t seem like its and accident.

 

“Hmmmn… no. I think… never mind.” The changes in Jeonghan’s statements were making it complicated. Jun noticed then maybe he guessed that it was something overboard. Later on, Jun thought that he might do something to distract Jeonghan from what he’s thinking because if he did remember a scene in his memories, he would never understand until he remembers everything.

 

Minghao was finally out, ready with his cool outfit that miraculously matching with Jeonghan. “Oh! We’re quite a couple, hyung.” Said Minghao excitedly with his smart casual suit since it’s going to be a touch of formal date according to what Jeonghan has written on the paper. Though, it was so sudden when Jun stood up in front of the happy innocent man in his suit like he was explaining some things to Jeonghan.

 

Hyung. Don’t worry about it. You will understand things once you regain your memory.”

 

“I don’t know Jun.”

 

“And I’m telling the truth. It’s normal here.” Jun giggled. He saw Minghao ready for props and he thought it’d better if Jeonghan would take it as a normal abnormal for a while. He grabbed Minghao’s face and smacked him on the lips like it was normal. Though, he’s an actor and he knew when to act it out. Unfortunately, there’s always have to be a victim. Poor Minghao. His lips was kissed by Junhui and what made it embarrassing was, Jun kissed him right in front of Jeonghan- his DATE! “See? It’s normal.” And he giggled ones again.

 

Minghao was startled with the kiss on the lips with whatever reason Jun had. When he grasp on the situation, he felt humiliated. He almost cursed. Oh! He did curse because of Jun’s actions. Many times in his head. His hands were about to punch the older one wherever he had a chance. But he was too surprised to actually beat him to death. Besides, he’s wearing a nice fashion today for his date with Jeonghan. He won’t let anything ruin it.

 

“It’s normal.” Said Jun still. Making Minghao frown.

 

“What the hell are you talking about imma! Yaaaaaaaaa!” not getting over about the older’s action. “You are dead to me later.” Said in Chinese.

 

“Just get over it. Jeonghan hyung couldn’t focus because he remembers something. He needs an explanation.” Said Jun secretly.

 

Minghao had a hard time translating it in his head when at some point in time, he finally got it. Though, he couldn’t let Junhui pass with the sin he’s done. Save it for tomorrow because what’s important now was his date with their beautiful Jeonghanie hyung.

 

Then, he insisted. “Well, if this is a date, can I call you by name?” Just as how he requested it from their very first date.

 

Very well, Jeonghan was convinced and allowed Minghao to do whatever he wished for. Besides, he’s rather acting older anyway.

 

They went to Jeonghan’s chosen café. Inside, there’s a gallery to let your eyes wonder around the beautiful place with marvelous paintings hanging on the wall.

 

“This is great!” Minghao said. Besides, he’s seeing a very elegant restaurant and he knew that it requires a lot of money just to eat there. Minghao had no problem because he got the money and he can take care of it. He said to himself that he wouldn’t allow Jeonghan to pay because for sure, he’s going to spend his money for the 12 more others. He’d rather pay, since he had more jobs than Jeonghan from the past few months.

 

They had a great time inside the luxurious restaurant. They were satisfied with the food. When it comes to paying, Minghao acted faster. He used the classic ‘going to the toilet’ excuse just to grab on the bill and pay it directly by the counter. Jeonghan was defeated. However, he made sure that Minghao would have a great time with him the whole day.

 

“You naughty man!” Jeonghan scoffed after losing to paying. “Don’t you just do it again, Minghao. I will be the one to pay in this date, you got me? Now, let’s head on to the next location.”

 

Minghao became stiff. He was awkward with the situation because it was such a tricky scene when he was wondering if Jeonghan was really scolding him or just playing with him.

 

Later on, when Jeonghan stopped scolding, he brought back the smile in his face and said “Thank you, Minghao. But I don’t have the right now to ask you if it’s okay.” Jeonghan lost his spirit.

 

Minghao smiled brightly and noted as he wrapped his arms around the other’s waist “Don’t worry Jeonghanie, you have the very right to ask me how our date was.”

 

Minghao sincerely waited with a cute smile and with his twitching eyebrows saying that Jeonghan needs to ask him. Jeonghan was good at reading even in hidden messages. He understood well and asked “Then, did you like it?”

 

Minghao composed himself like a boss and replied with pretty smile “Of course! Any restaurant will be marvelous when I am with you.”

 

Jeonghan scoffed sharply with a smile. “You know how to answer Mr. Xu.”

 

“And that’s honest.”

 

Jeonghan looked at him with admiration. “I know. But I really hope I paid for it.” He sighed.

 

“Jeonghan-ah. It’s with me. We need to be fair in this date. You’ve got more and this is just the moment I realized that you are taking this seriously and expensively.”

 

Jeonghan looked at Minghao like he received a scolding just right now. Time to change the topic, so he invited Minghao to the next venue.

 

The next place they went to was a little place in the middle of a good and wide landscape. It’s like a house deep into the forest. Just that, the forest was well dressed unlike the wild ones. It wasn’t too far from the city, but going there was a great refreshment for the two. The scenic view from the drive going there, the fresh air, and a very chill music were getting them into the right mood. By the way, Jeonghan was to drive, but Minghao insisted that he would be the one to drive so Jeonghan won’t get tired. He’s a gentleman, indeed. Of course, it was also for their safety because Jeonghan’s health is very unpredictable.

 

The whole area was unbelievably wider than they thought it was when walked by their feet. Looking at the open space full of trees and flowers in the front while a little vineyard at the back made them in awe. Jeonghan and Minghao was feeling the elegance of the place, especially when they saw a minimalist and chic architecture of a small house made with glass and bricks. It has chimney on it and they could see the smoke coming out on it. The ambience, they were liking it.


The time when they were invited inside the house, Minghao held Jeonghan’s house as they anticipated what’s inside. Again, their eyes became wide as they saw a marvelous bachelor designed interior filled with woods and leather decorating the house. Moreover, a tremendous collection of wine was seen right at the bar. It was assumed a collection of different kinds of wine from classic to a non-traditional mixture. Minghao was definitely loving it. Meanwhile, since Jeonghan already knew the place, he’d rather take his time watching Minghao react on every detail of the house. He looked so excited and he became glad upon knowing it just with the younger’s twinkling eyes and glowing cheeks with a beautiful smile.

 

By the counter, Jeonghan was the one to ask the vintner about their reservations for the night while the other was taking his time to look at those wine that’s displayed in the cabinet. “Excuse me. My name is Yoon Jeonghan and I booked for two.”

 

“I see. Follow me.” Said the old man still on his uniform as a sommelier and showed them their room.

 

The room was small. Enough for two to use and sleep overnight. Couldn’t deny that Jeonghan prepared well. Of course, Jeonghan considered the hassle they’d take if they go home that night because he knew Minghao would love to spend the night in his, assumingly, dream house. Jeonghan wanted Minghao to take his time until tomorrow morning to have it all on his own.

 

“I assume, you are liking it?” asked Jeonghan while they enter a room so elegant yet homey.

 

The room was designed also in minimalist style. The bed was for two, like of a king. It was well dressed and clean. Wines were also displayed by the shelves, old they suppose, beside the big pure glass window to view the night sky and the sunrise.

 

“This is perfect!” looking so moved with Jeonghan’s proposal.

 

“Glad you like it.” Said Jeonghan with a giggle after seeing that Minghao couldn’t get over it. Maybe for a couple of weeks.

 

“Will you marry me, Jeonghanie?”said Minghao probably, half-jokingly. “This is beautiful! I don’t know how to thank you for bringing me to this place.”

 

Jeonghan giggled “Don’t fall for me just because of this.”

 

“I love you.” Minghao ran and embraced him like a kid having the greatest Christmas gift of his life.

 

“Not done yet.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“There’s more?”

 

“You can’t be serious?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Even though you want to lie down now?” teased Minghao.

 

Jeonghan laughed. “Well, yeah. Silly 8.”

 

They went down to meet the old man, the vintner and sommelier of the shop. He showed them another room which they call their small cellar. It was also a room for studying as Jeonghan registered to a one day program for wine enthusiasts. But of course, it’s all about wines, wines, and nothing but wines. It was like a formal class only that, it would only tackle an introduction to wines. Good thing taste test was included in the program.

 

Minghao, in that moment, couldn’t hid his excitement. Jeonghan even witnessed his body shiver. The older with a sweet laughter. “Do you really like this, huh?” with a judgmental look as per usual.

 

Minghao nodded several times in a fast mode. He’s really excited, huh?

 

“You are so cute Minghao.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“Shall we?” The sommelier discussed the program which to tackle and what to taste. Where to tour and what to know about wines and cellars. Then, later on, after the lesson. Dinner was ready.

 

Doesn’t suit much of Jeonghan’s taste, also Minghao who was cringing into some wines as he taste but he carry on unlike Jeonghan who gave up with those dry, high alcohol level wines. He loved the low alcohol per volume wines, though. While Minghao wanted to finish, even though, his tongue was asking him to stop already. The tasting wouldn’t make them dizzy as they are supposed to spit it out once tasted.

 

And from time to time, Minghao didn’t seem to forget to say ‘Thank you. This is wonderful.’ To Jeonghan.

 

After dinner, they toured in the underground cellar. Minghao was into the bottles of wines while Jeonghan fondly look at the younger with a smile. Jeonghan excused himself for a while just to go for toilet, but actually, he’s going to the room and take the cute frog stuffed toy under Minghao’s bed as if he was Santa Clause and it was his gift for being nice.

 

When he returned, he saw Minghao holding a book by the window near the bar. And no wonder he’s holding a wine while reading. Now, he could actually enjoy the taste of wine unlike how he took it with the short session.

 

“Looking serious there, young man.” Jeonghan approached him. It was yet perfect but a sound of monotonous ring was on his ear again. His visions were blurry. His body was frozen.

 

Minghao looked at him frozen from his position and it made him worry. He dropped the book and the wine as he walked towards him. “Are you fine?”

 

Jeonghan looked at him squinting his eyes. His frown indicated difficulties. Minghao knew that an attack was going to happen, however, he wasn’t so sure if it was severe or not. He’s holding a prayer on his mind that Jeonghan wouldn’t have an attack that time because the hospital is far from their place. Moreover, it was already too dark and they might get lost on their way.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan breathed heavily with a relief. “Yup.” He replied immediately. “I only had this monotonous thing in my ears.”

 

“I’m worried.” Said Minghao sincerely.

 

Jeonghan suddenly remembered how warmth Minghao’s embrace was. How gentle and sincere his words were. Jeonghan remembered Minghao as a gentleman. He could even imagine those feelings like it was really happening that moment. That time, Jeonghan thought, why not feel it for real? “Minghao?” he called.

 

“Mn? Need help?”

 

“Are you worried?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Then give me a hug.”

 

Minghao smiled and lend his whole body around Jeonghan as he sways in small movements as if they’re performing a little waltz on a single spot. “Are you okay now?”

 

Jeonghan giggled and said “Yeah. Very fine. What are you reading?”

 

“About wine.”

 

“I knew it.”

 

“Say, how do you really feel right now?” asked the younger.

 

“Well, I’ve remembered something about you.”

 

“Really? That’d be great. What about it? Did you remember something special about me? Something weird?” Still clinging around the older.

 

“Oh, that might be a reminder that kiss was just as normal as Jun had acted earlier. Do we really kiss, Minghao?”

 

Minghao became awkward. Currently, he was as awkward as after Jun robbed a kiss from him earlier. “Ah-that’s… ummm…” blushing all over his face. Thank goodness Jeonghan wasn’t seeing his embarrassed red face because he’d laugh at him if he does.

 

“It is?!” Jeonghan exclaimed in surprise as he pushed Minghao to confirm it on his face. Actually, he lied. He just wanted to know if what Jun’s saying was real or not. He didn’t expect that it might be real and that’s because he kept remembering Mingyu and the kisses.

 

“I thought you remembered?” asked Minghao innocently.

 

“We kissed? On the lips?” Jeonghan nervously asked.

 

Minghao was now confused. “You said you…” realizing that he might have spilled a very hot tea “You didn’t?”

 

With those hanging words, it seemed like it really happened “I-I can’t believe it.” Asked Jeonghan in disbelief.

 

“Then why did you ask about it? You said you remembered it?”

 

“Uh- that’s because… umm… I’m actually finding answers as well. A-about my memory.”

 

“But was it real when you tell me you remembered something about me? About that?” making the tea boiling to zero degrees

 

“Yeah. That was true. And it was a warm warm embrace.”

 

“What else?... that’s it?” with a little disappointment on his face.

 

“A cry.”

 

Minghao became speechless and became embarrassed, as well.

 

“And a ring.” Jeonghan smiled. “You kissed me but on the cheeks. It’s on the cheeks, right?” asking with a slight nervous tone.

 

He answered with his eyes wide open “Yeah.” Clearing his throat. “I always kiss you on your cheeks.”

 

Jeonghan chuckled “Alright. That’d be sweet. Would you like to stay here for a while?”

 

Minghao thought that Jeonghan might want to rest now. “It’s fine with me if you want us to go to our room now.”

 

“No. No. I thought you’d like to stay here.”

 

“But you are tired.”

 

“How did you know? I didn’t say that.” Jeonghan chuckled. “But that’s not it. I asked that because I want to stay here for a while. This place is peaceful and marvelous. I can’t miss this.”

 

Minghao smiled “Alright. Let’s enjoy the classy night. Thank you Jeonghanie.”

 

“You’re very much welcome. Thank you for your time too.”

 

“I will always have time to spend with you. You know that.”

 

The two seated next to each other, enjoying their glass of wine with a little snack beside- a biscuit, a grape fruit and a cheese.

 

“This is great.” Jeonghan expressed as he leaned his head on Minghao’s shoulder. “Minghao?”

 

“Jeonghan?”

 

Jeonghan chuckled. “I’m sleepy now. Is it okay if I go up?”

 

“Are you leaving me here?”

 

“Yeah. This is your room.”

 

Minghao was confused while Jeonghan laughed. “I was kidding.” He looked at Minghao’s puzzled expression and laughed louder as he witnessed the younger’s innocent face. “You are cute. Of course, I was joking.”

 

“Aigoo, hyung. You always trick me.”

 

“Sorry. Let’s go up?”

 

“Yeah. Time to rest.”

 

When they went up, Minghao pressed his head to the pillow and touched something bulky beneath it. When he lift the mysterious thing, he found a cute big key chain. A frog one. His favorite, the hermit frog.

 

“Whoa! This is cute!”

 

“You are cuter.” Said Jeonghan. “Good night, Minghao.”

 

“Good night, Jeonghan.”

 

Jeonghan lay his body on the bed and Minghao served him blanket before he finally rest. Minghao then got his body closer to Jeonghan and wrap his arms around him. “Would this be fine?”

 

“Better than fine, Hao. Sweet dreams.”

 

“You too.” As Minghao put his face close to Jeonghan. “Saranghae~”

 

“Saranghae~”

 

Meanwhile, in the dorm, the boys were dead envy with the overnight plan of Jeonghan with Minghao’s exclusive and special date. They couldn’t wait for their turns as they’ve heard many beautiful things about it. There’s no place being repeated so far, so that means, Jeonghan planned it thoroughly just to give them special treatment.

 

 

Left and Right (3x) Rip it! Rip it!

 

Helllooo to all of you! Have you guys watched their videos already? I know you already did. Hahaha! Sorry for this short story. I don’t even know if my grammar is correct. Please bear with it. SOOOOOO, next is GYUHAN, I think? Is it? Or maybe, I’ll insert some things first.

 

How are you guys doing? Hope you are all doing fine. I can’t really sleep because I drank coffee this afternoon. Hahaha! Hope you enjoy this. Love you guys! Send me love down at the comment section below. I’d be glad to read your comments. :D (hugs and kisses!) BRRRRRRRRRRR BAAAAAAAA! (I think this will be a new language for carats. Hahah!)

 

And by the way- the crowd funding for this story is already available. ;D If anyone of you are interested being my sponsor for this story, there are options I’ve prepared.

I have two kinds, so if you are interested or even if you are just curious about it, just click the crowd fund button. Don’t worry, it won’t automatically charge you or anything. So, if you click that button right in the upper section of the page, you will see two options of sponsorship.  It comes with different perks. I forgot to mention a little token right there after I set it up, but I will be giving a surprise gift (not listed in the tier) after this series. That’s a promise. Will talk to you about it personally because it’s customized and it’s a secreeeeeeeeeet~ haha! Of course, this is very much appreciated.

 

Anyway, my love for you and Seventeen won’t change. I am missing you all the time. I will be back! Ciao!