CHAPTER 17: I Will Bring You towards Your Happiness.

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 17: I Will Bring You towards Your Happiness.

 

Happy people came inside one room after Jeonghan left. They went to Seungcheol’s small room and gathered close to him.

 

“Daebak! I am so happy that Jeonghan hyung is recovering all his lost memory of us.”

 

“Well, I’m kind of nervous with this, kids.” Said their eldest.

 

“Why so?” asked Wonwoo.

 

“Guys, remember that if Jeonghan remembers everything… that means he need to remember those memories that we did that should not be.” answered Joshua.

 

“I don’t get it. I want Jeonghan hyung to remember me for who I am.” said Mingyu.

 

You brat! Ya, it’s the reason why he was so hurt. That’s what I think.” Said Seungcheol.

 

“Can you be more specific, hyung?” asked their innocent DK

 

The eldest members sighed. “Oh dear DK, you know when Jeonghan’s heart was given to us as equal as possible and we kind of do whatever we want. Like we forced ourselves into him.” explained Joshua.

 

“That’s not what happened. I believe Jeonghan hyung loves us.”

 

“Yeah but we kinda gone overboard.”

 

DK frowned. “What do you mean overboard, hyung? That’s more of like a scandal to me.” Said DK, very innocent that all he did was a simple kiss and that’s because of pure love. “Did you do something?”

 

All were listening and Seungcheol was forced to answer. “No. I mean… I- well, I kissed him many times.” Honest and embarrassed for the sake of his dear innocent children. “There!” Seungcheol confessed with his full red face.

 

“What’s wrong with kissing?” asked Wonwoo.

 

All looked at him. Sometimes they couldn’t tell whether Wonwoo was broken or what. “Is kissing normal to you? I mean between us?” Seungcheol reacted problematically.

 

Wonwoo pinned a confused look at their leader and replied. “I guess, for me, I will kiss a person I love. I just don’t know why and how was the kiss you are referring to, hyung.” Making Seungcheol more flustered as if he was accused like a criminal.

 

“I agree.” Said Mingyu. For him, Wonwoo had the most sensible answer.

 

Seungcheol and Joshua lost their hopes and all they could do was to not repeat whatever happened last time. They should remain just friends and nothing more than that. Just to be safe. Especially now that Jeonghan was in his recovery stage but not completely healed. He’s not even gotten any better.

 

“I’m not hoping though.” Said Woozi, accepting the fact that the relationship in between their group was impossible to happen. Especially when it could cause chaos in their, for now, harmonious relationship. Seventeen is very special to him and even though he has his own bias, and people could actually point it out with blind eyes, he prefer the chole group than one.  He completely understood that the love Jeonghan was sharing was for all of them. “He’s my inspiration. I can’t promise not to kiss him. It’s- it’s sometimes hard to resist. But I get your point. I think it’s the best.” Sighed Jihoon. “Not only for him but also for all of us.”

 

The boys became quiet and thought about it. “Shua, you should tell the others.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah. I got a lot of criticism for just saying my point today. I can’t let this happen again. Besides those that are upstairs is either innocent or wild. They will definitely misunderstood what I am saying.”

 

All looked at Seungcheol and nodded, and said “Yeah. Right.” In unison.

 

“You go to sleep now. That’s Jeonghan’s order.”

 

“Yeah, but it’s too early. Besides, haven’t taken my medicine yet because I need to eat.”

 

Joshua looked that their two chefs with “Cook faster so we can put him to bed.”

 

“Yes sir!” said the two.

.

.

.

Jeonghan, on the other hand, was with the boys in the 2nd dorm. They ordered pizza instead of cooking. Hoshi was the one who insisted it because he was craving for it since the last time they had their photoshoot. While enjoying their pizza, it wasn’t Jeonghan’s intention but he rushed to the bathroom and vomit every single food he ate.

 

Minghao ahjumma was assigned to run and look upon Jeonghan because it would probably irritate Jeonghan if there’s too many people inside the small bathroom.

 

“Aigoo, poor Jeonghan hyung. You fine?” asked Minghao. “You want something?”

 

“No. Thank you. I guess I need to go back to my room, Herb fairy.” Jeonghan chuckled.

 

Minghao chuckled and agreed since there’s nothing he could do. “Alright. Just grab on me.”

 

“Thanks. You are so cool as ever.” Complimented Jeonghan.

 

“Thanks for looking at me in that perspective.”

 

“But you are still cute in my eyes, Hao. Cool Cute.” Jeonghan teased.

 

“Guess I got no appeal to revert that. I’ll keep it cool. And cute.” The8 giggled.

 

Jun came to Jeonghan’s room with towels and slightly cold water just in case. Vernon and Chan took the electric machine near if in case they need it. Hoshi was trying to be useful somehow when he entered Jeonghan’s room to be his tiger which Seungkwan didn’t see any sense. Thank goodness Jeonghan had the energy to still entertain their baby tiger and Seungkwan was there to scold his older brother Hoshi.

 

“Ei, hyung! Can’t you let Jeonghan hyung rest? He’s trying to rest, you know.”

 

“It’s fine.”

 

“No. he will all your energy, hyung.”

 

“Seungkwan, I’ve got a favor. Can you please bring some board games to Cheol? Or maybe some books for him to read.”

 

“Why? He’s never touched any of those.”

 

“Yeah. But he needed to rest from TV and other gadgets. I think it is the reason why his head aches.” Seemingly that there’s someone in the room who got the twin arrow and strike him equally hard in the heart, Jun reacted as noticeable as possible.

 

“Oops!”

 

“Yeah. It’s you. You stop looking through your phone, Junhui. It will get your eyes bad and your head aches.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“Finally. Aigoo, really hyung. How many times do we have to remind you that. Now that Jeonghan hyung told you, please. Just please refrain.”

 

“It doesn’t mean we banned you.” Said Hoshi confidently. He’s about to console Jun’s melted sad face.

 

“Yeah. You should listen. Just help us out here hyung.” Said Dino. “I mean in the house. Can I have a hand?”

 

Since Jun couldn’t hold his hand phone from the curfew set by Jeonghan, he agreed to help Chan to whatever request he had. On the other hand, Seungkwan went down to hand over the books and board games. Also, Diva Boo reminded them not to worry because everything was alright, it’s just that he couldn’t keep his words tonight with Seungcheol hyung. Although, he had to stay there for a bit because Joshua had something to say and that Seungkwan was the only one he could trust to tell things without having any suspicions among the boys upstairs.

 

“Got it, hyung. I think I couldn’t agree more. Maybe it’s just our own fantasy to start with. Let me do my job now.” And left. Although, Joshua had no clue what his dongsaeng referring to ‘his job’ nevertheless, they should all do their duties.

 

Early in the morning, nobody knew that Jun slept inside Jeonghan’s room that very night because it was their date that day. He was making sure that Jeonghan would be completely fine, or if he’s not, maybe a day care would also be fine. Jun get rid- he tried- of his cellphone. It was with Seungkwan because it was confiscated for the meantime. Not until his time to use.

Jeonghan woke up just right after Junhui got up.

 

“Oh! Good morning hyung!” only the greetings just to be so considerate that Jeonghan should decide whether they should continue their date that day or not.

 

“Want to eat breakfast?”

 

Jeonghan couldn’t even open his eyes when he answered. “Mn.” With a nod.

 

Jun realized that Jeonghan might need his back since he wasn’t so awake yet. He lend his back and carried Jeonghan to the kitchen bar where the cooking spot was near. “What do you want hyung?” while speaking, Jun got a towel and washed Jeonghan’s face with a luke warm water. “We good now?” after finding that Jeonghan’s hands slowly opening wide. Now it’s half. Jun thought that if he’s done making pancakes and sausages, Jeonghan would wake fully.  

 

“Jun, thank you for carrying me up to here. That was a great ride.” Jeonghan chuckled as he slid his face on his hand as he put his elbow on the table to lay his half body down while waiting. Although, he was totally awake and he’s just waiting for the food to be served.

 

While waiting for the food to cook, the handsome Jun prepared bread accompanied with tea since it was Hao Ahjumma’s recommendation so his stomach won’t get upset when he eat a big portion of food. Besides, it can help you warm up your body and also with digestion. Jun put a fair amount of lemon on his and a little on Jeonghan’s tea since he’s not a sour fan.

 

Preparing a meal inside the dorm doesn’t mean just for you but for the others as well. So, Jun cooked plenty so everyone of them can eat. After all they’re done eating, Jun never said a thing. Not even a hint that their date was on that day. But he need not to because Jeonghan set an alarm on his phone making them a little flustered in the middle of conversation.

 

It says in the reminder, JUNHAN date! Don’t disappoint our China Prince, Jeonghan.

 

“Oh! Jun, are you ready?”

 

“With?”

 

“Our date. Did you forget?”

 

“No.” Actually Jun was waiting for it for a long time.

Well in fact, he too had set an alarm on his phone resulting for two people coming out of the bed early because of the alarm.

 

“Geez, hyung. Your phone is sooooooooo loud!” complained Seungkwan who was his hand phone handler.

 

“We cannot even stop it because of the language you are using on your phone.” Dino sighed.

 

Jun chuckled. “Sorry.”

 

“Jun, why don’t we get dressed already. I remember you have a thing you are making the last time. But please don’t let us get to much attention on it.”

 

Jun knew how Jeonghan didn’t want to have too much attention on him even though it was quite impossible that nobody could recognize him.

 

“Sure. Hyung, can we cosplay a bit, here.”

 

“Yeah!” but Jeonghan was quite surprised. He knew that Jun was excited and there’s no possible way he could forget it since the costume has been disturbing his roommate by the door ever since he started making their props. Jeonghan had never seen them and never asked to look for them because he wanted to see it on the day of their date itself, but what made him curious was, why on earth did he not talk about it. “Ah, Jun?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Why didn’t you talk to me earlier about our date? Are you not excited?”

 

“No. I am. But I have to wait for your signal, hyung. I want you to be healthy first before I can have my day with you.”

 

Jeonghan was touched on how Jun took a good consideration of him despite being excited with the date.

 

“I am totally fine, Jun. Can’t move this day since I got us a ticket to comic con and also to cosplay though I think many people would rather take your picture.”

 

“Wow!”

 

“And there’s many surprises coming.” Thrilled Jeonghan.

 

Quickly they change with Jun’s handmade costume for both of them. They had to prepare make-up as well to complete the look. The two had their own world in the living room. The members were left eating while seeing the two doing their costumes, hoping that they don’t mess with the make over.

 

“Jun hyung is very excited.” Seungkwan started the conversation.

 

“Finally, those things are out of our room.” Said Hoshi. “The wig gives me creeps especially when it’s dark.” While chewing his sausage.

 

“I hope Jeonghan hyung doesn’t have attacks today. There’s a lot of people there in comic con.” Added Vernon.

 

“I think, Jun can handle.” Said Minghao and all agreed.

 

After arranging their costumes, people in the house were in awe. Jun working for days on that costume was totally remarkable and awesome. Jeonghan loved his costume too. He never take his eyes off the mirror when he’s wearing a magical robe. It’s Fai and Kurogane from the Tsubasa Reservoir. They look amazing and it also called the attention of the other boys who were unexpectedly had their respect on Jun for making those cool costume.

 

“Hyung, where did you get that?” asked Dino.

 

“He’s made it from scratch.” Answered Hoshi.

 

“Really?  That’s awesome!” said Seungkwan and Vernon at the same time.

 

“He’s been stitching those beads on the clothes. His phone was always on youtube.” Added Soon Young.

 

“And laces. I think that’s laces hyung.” Corrected Dino looking at Fai’s luxurious white and blue robe with feathers.

 

Suddenly, Seungkwan felt guilty because he confiscated his phone. “Aigoo. I feel guilty taking his phone.”

 

“Don’t be. I think that’s for the better, sweetheart.” Said Minghao Ahjumma with his cup of tea about to sip a freshly brewed leaf.

 

“But that’s cool.” Vernon said with his phone planning to take a photo on the two living anime inside their room. There’s not much time like this, so he’d rather fanboy over the two charismatic bishounen before they turn into normal human again. “Hyung! Can I take your photo? Also, can I take a photo with you?”

 

A fan they needed to entertain as soon as they’re on character. “Sure. Our first fan.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“It’s cool hyung!” said Dino “I better take this opportunity as well.” The maknae stood up 2nd in the line.

 

“Minghao can you take good photos of us?” asked Jeonghan. “This is really cool! Never wore something like this before.”

 

“Sure! I’d love too. Let’s find a good spot.”

 

“I’ll ask Wonwoo if he could edit a cool background on it.”

 

“Yeah! That’s a great idea! Can we wear it too?” asked Hoshi who became interested as well even though he’s not totally a fan. Well, he became one now. On the other hand, Seungkwan wasn’t that of excited. But the amazement never cease on his lovely face. It’s more like being proud than being a fan.

 

“That one is really sophisticated compared to the things we are doing here. So proud of our Junie hyung.”

 

They toured within their building because of their photoshoot when the kids saw them. They approached them believing that they were heroes in the TV who came and visit them that very morning.  Kids played with them so it took time to get into the dorm 1.

 

Jeonghan knocked and Wonwoo answered. “Good morning, Wonwoo!”

 

Wonwoo thought he had hallucinations seeing weird flamboyant wardrobe with his blurry eyes. In addition, as Jun came near, he could sense a supposedly weapon- a katana as he guessed- clipped on the taller man’s hip. Well, pardon the reaction of the blind Wonwoo without his glasses on.

 

“What the-? Maybe I’m dreaming.” Shook his head for real as he keeps trying to adjust his eyesight repeatedly.

 

“Yo, Wonwoo! Ohayou!” said Junhui in the lowest voice he could possibly do. And then, Jeonghan tried to imitate Fai since Jun had him a little briefing into the character from the video he’s watching while having their make-up on.

 

“Wonwoo ya~” the sweetest and the most annoying call as possible.

 

Wonwoo finally squinted his eyes for a hopefully clearer view because he couldn’t yet recognize who it was based on their manipulated voice “Who are you? Halloween is far from now kids.” He said in a serious tone which made Jeonghan and Jun crack in laughter.

 

“Poor Wonwoo. You cannot really identify us?” Jeonghan pressed his hands to cup Wonwoo’s adorable face of a serious fox.

 

“Jeonghan hyung?” squinted his eyes forming almost a single line. “Who is with you?”

 

“Kurogane Jun, Wonwoo. Why are you so adorable? Can we come in?”

 

“Why are you dressed like that?”

 

“Our date!” said Jun.

 

“Don’t tell me you are going to put that on while roaming around the city. Police might arrest you for terrorizing people’s peace.” Said Wonwoo, also with a serious tone, placing his glasses he got from the TV as they walked deeper into the house. Then, he could see clearly and finally commented “Impressive. Where did you get those?”

 

“I made it.”

 

“You?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Wow! Good thing to know that you are discovering new talent Junie.” He grinned “very impressive.”

 

“I will make you fox ears or maybe mask. That’ll look perfect on you.” Recommended Jun as Wonwoo sighed.

 

“Will wait for it.”

 

“Wonwoo, I have a favor.”

 

“What is it?” asked Wonwoo because it was the first favor Jun has ever asked besides his Please get me drinks and so on.

 

“You know how to edit a background?”

 

“Let me try.”

 

“I want us to be edited on the Tsubasa Reservoir background just like in the anime.”

 

“Oh! I ain’t a graphic artist yet, but let me try.”

 

Jun smiled and embraced Wonwoo. “Thank me in a different way, Jun. Not by cuddle. Your things are hurting me. Is that Katana real?”

 

“Nope. Just made it from cardboard.”

 

Really? You are an artist, Jun! Will make use of it someday.” He teased while the other liked it.

 

“Is everybody still asleep?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Probably.”

 

“Let’s go Jun. Let’s riot them.”

 

“Oh, leave it to me.”

 

“Oh God.” Wonwoo sighed.

 

The two roam around in character. Jun and Jeonghan were taking their role seriously.

 

“What a talent.” Wonwoo commented from his seat as he observed.

 

First room, Jihoon and Mingyu. Oh boy! Mingyu had his head bumped into a corner because he was surprised seeing weird people inside their room, opposite to the calm approach of the little monster with “Who the hell are you?” with a blurry eyes he said committing a sin.

 

“Ya, it’s Jun and Jeonghan.” Scolded Jeonghan.

 

“Why are you dressed like that?” asked Mingyu who’s becoming fascinated as the time goes by. “I want a dress like that too.” Suddenly becoming envious with their costumes.

 

“It looks great, isn’t it?” said Jeonghan.

 

“Yeah.”

 

Then later on, they explored the whole house and bombarded them with hallucinations/ pestering with their most believable acting especially when they tease DK. Oh, poor him. He thought he was really dreaming and he liked it. Sure DK would believe that it was a dream because he just woke up and the first thing he saw was two awesome men standing like a boss in front of him. While the others make fun of him.

 

“Woah! Fai and Kurogane in Jeonghan and Jun hyung’s face.” Still fascinated with his half-awake eyes until he heard the laughter of the other members from outside the room. He crunched his nose and curl his forehead as he realized. “Wait! Is this real?”

 

He knew it was real when the two awesome characters were obviously laughing in front of him. “This real?”

 

“Yeah, DK. Sorry for messing up your morning.” Said Jun.

 

“Why are you like that?”

 

“Later, we’ll explain.” Said Jeonghan “There are too many questions for that and maybe Wonwoo could answer because…” Looking at the time. “We need to go.”

 

“With that? Outside?”

 

“Nope. I prepared another costume. Not costume costume but a mask so no one would recognize us from comic con.”

 

“Oh! Hyung. I want that too.”

 

“The mask?”

 

“No. The costume like that. I want to be someone else in a day.”

 

“You should put a factory for this, Jun. You might have an additional income.” Said Jeonghan chuckling.

 

“Bye now.” Said Jeonghan dragging Jun all the way out the door. “Wonwoo, can you please entertain whatever question they have about things. Thanks. Be back!”

 

Starting their date, Jeonghan borrowed a car for their convenience. They ate twice in that morning because they bought something on their way to the comic con.

 

Arriving at the Cosplay event, the two became amazed. The venue was really huge, looking at the people around it wearing their costumes, the event sure gathered so many people. Filling and scattered in a massive soccer field like venue just for one extraordinary event. Both didn’t expect this. There’s even a competition right at the center by very awesome and well known cosplayers. Meanwhile, there were sellers just right at the other side of the wall.

 

“Jun, this is so big.” With eyes wide as Jeonghan scanned the place.

 

“Yeah. Never thought its this big. Thankfully I brought my wallet with me and a credit card. I hope they’d accept credit card.”

 

“Ya. Think before you buy.” The older scolded.

 

“Yeah. And wear this.” Giving the mask while fixating his eyes to the rest of the anime human and their merchandise inside that big area. However, he didn’t forget to take hold of Jeonghan’s hands.

 

“Here’s the plan, hyung. If you are not feeling well or you are hungry or even you need to use the toilet, tell me. We’ll go together.” With a serious military-like face going into the battle.

 

Jeonghan appreciated it and giggled. “Yes, sir! I will hold your wallet before we go in there, sweetheart. You can’t buy everything in every stall. We have comic event. Hold yourself back first.”

 

“I’ll try.” Surrendering his wallet but not his phone with Seventeen Fai and Kurogane placed on his wallpaper.

 

They went inside the house of paradise for Jun and probably for some of their members, as well, but since its Jun whose looking more of the anime person due to his handsome face and ideal body, he won the date to the cosplay and comic con. His date was really scheduled so if something goes wrong with his reservations, he needed to think again. He wore the mask and Jun as well and saw many cool things inside. Jun never let go of his hand but their quiet member talk through his actions. Jeonghan was dragged excitedly from place to another. The only fun part being drag was he got to see everything unlike when no one was navigating him. He would probably stop and sit at the corner if he’s set on his own.

 

“Hyung, you like this?” said Jun with an item that seem so expensive because it’s a metal pocket clock with cool engraving and maybe resin on it because there were jewelries on it that’s looking real. Nevertheless, it looks like a lot of work. “You want this?”

 

“Jun… this is beautiful but I don’t know where to use it.”

 

“Ah really?” said Jun nicely “Probably right.” He put it back and roam around some more. It was so exciting they felt hungry. Jun knew that Jeonghan didn’t like people around, especially inside a crowd. He thought that it might made him uncomfortable. And although, it was a date promised solely for him, he should consider his date too.

 

“Hyung. I’m hungry.”

 

“Oh! I see. Let’s eat first and comeback later.”

 

“No need. I’ve seen so much for 3 hours already. I thought maybe I can just go to comic con and buy most of my things there.” Jun giggled.

 

“No most, Jun. Some will do.”

 

“Alright. Some for me and for everyone. There’s nothing much here.”

 

“Sorry, I had to stop you.”

 

“It’s fine. Though I have decided which item I want to buy.”

 

“Oh, have you?”

 

“I think I want to buy a Sunny Go from One Piece.”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“A ship.”

 

They went to buy it. It was an original collection and it cost a lot. Moreover, it was a big chunk. The thrill was he had to build it on his own. “That looks hard and fun.”

 

“Yeah. So I can have a past time.”

 

“Sorry for banning you from the other items, Jun.”

 

“It’s alright. I understand. Hyung, can you help me buy a Japanese book? I want to learn.”

 

“Alright. Let’s learn together.”

.

.

.

They’ve been to a nice restaurant just a few drive from the convention. It was out of the theme because it was a Chinese restaurant, but Jeonghan had plans to bring him in a quite fascinating restaurant by dinner since the reservation was available.

 

“I hope you’ll like this restaurant, Jun.”

 

“Anything is good, Jeonghan hyung. Let’s eat.”

 

Jun ordered tons of noodles plus dumpling and some fish to feast in. Jeonghan didn’t order anymore because he made Jun in charge. While eating, Jeonghan experienced difficulty in breathing but it wasn’t that bad. Although what made it bad was he’s acting like he was just fine. Since Jun was too busy eating, he excused himself to go to the bathroom instead. However, Jun noticed that Jeonghan was suffering based on the paleness of his face and said “Something’s hurting?” asked as cool as possible but of course, he’s hell worried.

 

Jeonghan was surprised that despite the distractions and his acting, it was still easy for Jun to identify that something was wrong with him. Who wouldn’t when it was you who saw everything before? He had still the tendency to panic but now he’s ready. Also s. Thanks to the briefing of Doctor Eric that had them ready in case Jeonghan had attacks again.

 

“I-“

 

“Be honest with me, hyung. I can’t help you if you can’t.”

 

Oh dear, now who’s in character? Jun played the cool Kurogane in a real world, caring but displaying a tough person outside.

 

“Alright. I think, I’m having difficulty in breathing.”

 

Jun came near him and grabbed a thing on his big purse that all has Jeonghan’s things and not for him. He called it an emergency purse for Jeonghan, or maybe for anyone who needs help. It has different kinds of medicine, just the basic one and then, all other stuffs were for Jeonghan. It was a pocket type. Mingyu packed it for him because he didn’t know how to fit it all in. By the way, all the members has this kind of kit. Anyway, he grabbed an ointment and asked Jeonghan if he could put it on his chest. After Jeonghan allowed, he applied the ointment and massaged it as gentle as possible.

 

“Thank you. Sorry for this inconvenience.”

 

Jun smiled and said, “This is nothing.” However he didn’t stop just yet. “Hyung this might take a little long. If you want, rest your body to which position relaxed you.”

 

So, Jeonghan followed Jun’s instruction and laid on his shoulder. Jun smiled and continued caressing the other’s chest until his patient became better.

 

“Oh! Jun?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I- I think, I’m okay now.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. Thanks! Let’s eat now. Sorry for cutting your moment with the food. You look so hungry.”

 

“It’s my favorite food hyung. Actually, I am full but can’t help but eating. This restaurant is very impressive!” he said excitedly. “Thanks for bringing me here.”

 

Jeonghan giggled “Jun, you know, whenever I am with you, I can’t control the amount I eat. How are you not getting fat with the amount you are eating?”

 

Jun chuckled. “Maybe that’s why I am likely to roam and fool around.”

 

Jeonghan was convinced and agreed teasingly.

.

.

.

Short after, they went to the comic con. Another venue, but this event runs 5 days, so no rush, they could return anytime maybe with the other members too. As soon as they entered, they saw interesting things that caught their attention. There’s so many choices and both him and Jeonghan had different preferences. One has to give way and that time, Jun was the one. He first accompanied Jeonghan to a phone case stall. Geez, no wonder why Jeonghan’s interest was caught as soon as he’s seen them. The store was full of mixed cute and elegant style of phone cases in almost all sizes. Moreover, it was custom made by different artists. That’s why they weren’t too surprised with the prices. Jeonghan picked two, no, five and later on thirteen. That’s when he knew that Jeonghan would give those to s too.

 

“I thought we are not spending too much, hyung?”

 

“Oh! Yeah. But can’t help. They’re all cute, don’t you think?”

 

“They are. And Hyung? Didn’t you tell me to roam around first before choosing the best one to buy? This is a big place, there will always be more. Well, it’s your option.” Jun chuckled.

 

Oh! I feel embarrassed. I got too excited.” Jeonghan giggled. “Alright, but I need to buy this one, definitely right now.” Jeonghan bought a case with a cute and fluffy stuff toy he liked because it’s so cute and if it was made of an artist and not from a factory, it should be a must buy.

 

Both roam around with holding hands, they didn’t care whether people were talking about their action of holding hands or their fake face with the mask they’re on. They just carry on, besides, there were more people that looks weirder than theirs.

 

Every stall they checked, especially when they were running to each artists’ table. They would grab comics that looked interesting. They got to take a look and decide to buy it. Jun insisted to take the artist’s signature because maybe if he or she made it to the top, he could tell his friends proudly that he had his first few copies sighed when that person was just starting. Good thing the prices were not too expensive yet. Jeonghan was attracted to some cute things and stickers. He’d buy bulk for s and maybe for his sister too.

 

They went there empty handed and now, they go out with a hand full. They couldn’t even handle the cases or packaging of some. They needed to unload in in the car as soon as possible.

 

The two giggled when they bumped to the walls like they were in a gag show. Gosh, it was certainly embarrassing. Since they take too long searching and shopping for the goodies they might like, they decided to go have their dinner as early as 6pm, so they can have some pastries afterwards.

 

For their dinner, Jeonghan prepared a One Piece themed shop with all the props and statues of life size anime characters to serve you. There were aquariums and for sure both of them would be able to relax. They ordered food different from their comfort zone just to try for something new.

 

Thank goodness, it’s similar to the normal one. It’s just that, it was presented in more creative way. There’s also a menu there to recreate the ones in Shokugeki no Souma. It made them interested and tried it on. They had so much fun.

 

Jeonghan realized that if it wasn’t for Jun, he would not be able to try these things.

 

“Had so much fun here, hyung. Thank you for having our date here.”

 

“Glad you liked it. We can have another round here if you want. I am interested in their food and I can only eat it with you because everything looks appetizing when you eat.”

 

“Sure. I’m kind of craving some sweets and coffee. Would you mind me picking a café?”

 

“Sure, sweetheart.”

 

“I like it when you call me that Jeonghanie… don’t get me wrong but in-“

 

“Yeah. I know, Junie~ You can call me that too. I know and I remember.” He chuckled.

 

“Oh! That’s cool!”

 

“And I discover that you are my phantom thief, yeah? Hmmm… too sneaky.”

 

Jun laughed. “Yeah. I’m sorry for being sneaky.”

 

“It’s fine.”

 

Sitting on a relaxing setting unlike the previous adventure themed restaurant, they felt so comfortable. If there’s a bed inside the café, they would be dipping on it right now and sleep. Moreover, the smell of the sweets with the aroma of the coffee were making them more lazy.

 

 “I like this Jun. it’s like in a Victorian Setting. Very elegant.”

 

“That’s what I am feeling with you. I was honestly surprised when you chose going to events like comic con.”

 

“Well, I need to explore the world now, Jun. I know I am lazy but I guess time to change things in my life once in a while. It’s not like it will hurt me. Besides, good to know all the things that you like.”

 

“Yeah. You bought so many, hyung.” Jun chuckled.

 

Yeah. I think so too. They were lots of cute stuffs.”  Jeonghan sighed.

 

“Hyung can I talk to you with something. I hope I don’t offend you?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Since you have your memory back, I would like you to know that I am very open to explain things to you. I know you won’t let others see through you but I am here to listen to you. I know we have done things to you… if… you … also remember those but I promise I won’t be selfish anymore.”

 

Jeonghan became speechless. He didn’t know what to say. On the other hand, Jun was bravely waiting for Jeonghan’s answer.

 

“I-I don’t know, Jun. You don’t have to be sorry, I am a part of it.” Said Jeonghan shyly.

 

Jun smiled “I know you like someone. Don’t worry about that, we can accept it. You have to live your life. I will support you to whatever you are happy with.”

 

“How sweet of you, Jun. Don’t sacrifice things for me anymore. I am begging you. I don’t deserve that kind of love you are giving me.”

 

“I don’t think so… you are basically telling me that I don’t deserve yours too?”

 

“No. That’s not what I meant.” Flustered with the younger’s statement. “I mean how did you get into that?”

 

“I love our relationship, hyung and I am grateful for that. I love you, as well as, the members and I am telling you that I am here for you.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“And for that, thank you for the trust. Don’t worry if you think you will hurt me or something. Those things really happen and it came so hard to us. You are more important now. I want to be with you… to be with Seventeen until I grow old.”

 

“Oh dear Jun. that sounds so sweet and touching but I think opportunities will also come in your way and there will be moments that we need to work in a different ways. But you know, no matter what, just give me a call and I’ll be there.”

 

Jun smiled. “I know. Minghao ahjumma has been lecturing me that since we had our first project together without you guys.”

 

“Then, that’s good.” Jeonghan laughed. Their coffee and cake came on time and said “Cheers!” with their iced Americano. “Thank you, Jun. I have things that might and will hurt you but please give me time and courage to do so. I want to confess things but…”

 

“No hurry. It makes me anxious but… no hurry. We are all good. As long as we don’t kill. I’m afraid of Minghao and Woozi sometimes.” And laughed.

 

Jeonghan gave Jun a sweet smile. “I know.”

 

 

 

Forgive my grammar, my dear Carats. I just want to give this to you as fast as I can. I hope you still enjoy reading this story. I know I have been unpredictable these past few months. I want to be as quick as possible but there are factors that slowing me down. The story has already the flow. There’s even an ending already, I just need to deliver it. Might still be unpredictable in posting because things are different now. Very different and I must admit that there are some factors that really pulls me down. It feels heavy. I know it’s not just me but almost everyone has this feeling right now. Even though you don’t allow negativity to rule you, there are moments that you will feel down even if you are fighting against it. I’m sorry for the drama but, all I wanted to say is… Let’s stay strong everyone. See you soon.

 

Don’t forget to watch SVT’s MV. I love the choreography of 24H. Make sure to take care of yourself. Will be right back. I really miss AFF and all of you.