CHAPTER 21: Home

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 21: Home

 

For a few busy days, Jihoon was locked in his room again. He was busy composing and jamming with all the instruments creating mess all over his office. People visited him including Bumzu and Seungcheol. They were devastated with what they saw. Moreover, snacks were all over the place. The chaos in the office was die to Jihoon’s frustration of not coming up with a new and beautiful song according to his standards.

 

“What’s up, Hoonie? What’s with the mess?”

 

“This is crazy, hyung.” Embracing the little toy given by Jeonghan and Dino to him from their last date.

 

“What do you want to do? Do you have plans or theme in mind?” asked Bumzu.

 

“Yeah. I want romance. I want something heartfelt but I can’t do it.”

 

Bumzu tried to play the one that Jihoon recently composed. Upon hearing the sound, Bumzu couldn’t tell if it has a little romance on it or its’ just like the room at the moment, messy. It’s more of bass, he didn’t know how deep it could get.

 

“Hoonie?” called the troubled Bumzu. “I’d like to ask where do you plan to go with this super deep tone?”

 

“I don’t know. I just feel pressing it. That chart is out of plan…. And maybe out of control.” While picking off some stuffy scrap over the corner.

 

Oh dear. Jihoon was felt in his midlife crisis right now. He’s been so moody lately. They’re afraid that Jihoon would took his unproductive time seriously and became depress.

 

Finding out that his little friend was having trouble deciding inspirations, Seungcheol sat beside him. “Soju?”

 

“Nah.”

 

“Any food?”

 

“Nah. Still full.”

 

“Hmmm. Ice cream?”

 

“That’s still food.”

 

“But it’s kind of liquid when you melt it. It’s like drinking water.”

 

“Hmmm… how about a really spicy tteokbokki? I’m not really in the mood doing my song.” Looking around his studio.

 

“I thought you are full?” Seungcheol got up anyway and invited him out. “Let’s go.”

 

The three went out to look for a good tteokbokki place. A really hot one. They ordered separate for Seungcheol but the two enjoyed the torture of the extreme spiciness of the tteokbokki. Another round and Jihoon was at his fullest tapping onto his little bulging stomach.

 

“Hyung. Let’s play a game.” Invited the younger until it ended up a three way date. Although, Bumzu had to leave early because he had a reason why he went to the studio. Only that he had to waste time from cleaning Jihoon’s mess before recording.

 

“Geez. That kid! Good thing he paid for the meal.” And a burp that follows.

 

Inside a movie theatre, Seungcheol and Jihoon watched an odd movie just for the sake of getting Jihoon into his zone. Seungcheol had no choice but to accompany him to wherever he wanted to go since he’s the one to offer his assistance.

.

.

.

It was Seventeen’s time to huddle up for their new presented choreography for their next album. The first thing they had to practice first was HIT because it was the first song to be polished. There were some changes because Jihoon wasn’t that happy with the first one. Now this time, he made sure it was on fire.

 

Only for viewing, Soon Young had Chan and the other back up dancers to perform it for the first time. Things were easy at first but it gets too complicated and too much until the first half.

 

“Gosh!” all were surprised on how wild their choreography was going to be. Seeing how dying the dancers were just by the first half of the song, they couldn’t imagine themselves alive after the whole performance.

 

“What the hell was that?” complained the others still with eyes wide open.

 

Soon Young answered panting on the floor. “I don’t know hyung.” Said him in the middle of chasing his breathe.

 

“I’m backing out.” Said Jihoon losing hope with that racing-like choreography.

 

“It’s a devil.” Said Joshua.

 

“I agree.” Added Wonwoo.

 

“How are we going to stay intact with that?” mesmerized Mingyu.

 

“We will not.” Answered DK with a laugh.

 

“Good lord!” rolled eyed by Seungkwan.

 

“Hyung, is there something we can do?” negotiated Vernon.

 

“We hang ourselves right now.” Recommended Minghao.

 

“That’ll do.” Said Jun agreeing.

 

“I don’t know what to say.” Murmured Jeonghan.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol stood up with very problematic frown. Got close to Soon Young and Dino and said “What came into your mind when you did this? This is inhumane, you fools!”

 

“This aren’t all my idea.” Said Soon Young.

 

“Almost all is his idea, hyung.” Dino salvaging himself.

 

“Ya!” scolded Soon Young.

 

Dino looked scared but added. “It’s true.”

.

.

.

Coordinating with the first set of the choreography, everyone was struggling. It was beautiful but the timing was hard. They need to think of the formation carefully as Soon Young had planned. But of course, there’s never an easy plan for Soon Young.

 

“Soon Young-ah, why so hard?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“I don’t know, hyung. Don’t ask me either. And besides, Jihoon composed this.”

 

“Why me? Why blame me?” laughing so hard with his friend’s analytic ability.

 

“You made the song.” Argued the choreographer

 

“You made the choreography.” Said the composer

 

“Quiet!” said their leader. “Aigoo, this kids! Let’s take a break!”

 

Each one of them had their own business when it comes to snacks. The young ones went outside to buy from the mart with the money coming inside their hyungline’s pocket. They will do the effort of going out. Take whatever they want. And that’s how the negotiations were done.

 

Canned sodas, heavy snacks including the rice meals and the light ones- the real snacks. On the floor, they took a break for a while and suddenly all were into place and especially peace. Seungcheol noticed and sighed with “This is the only reason we can experience peace, huh?”

 

“Concentrating, hyung! (to the food) said the youngest.

 

“I know.”

 

“You look so tired Coups hyung? Your eyebags tripled.” Said Jun worriedly.

 

Seungcheol faced into the mirror because he was too worried that he’d look so ugly. “You look ugly, hyung.” Added the worried Soon Young.

 

“Really, Soon Young? You are worried?” said Seungcheol with sarcasm and everybody laughed. “Aigoo. What should I do with my face? I look ugly.” Touching his face feeling if the skin was a little rough or dry.

 

“Just a little, hyung. It’s just the eyebags. Otherwise you look the same.” Wonwoo spoke of a word that’s either an offensive or annoying one.

 

Seungcheol stared at him directly. Meanwhile, Vernon was looking freaking odd while saying “Hyung… is there any problem? Maybe we can help.”

 

“Wait. So are you telling me that I really look terrible?”

 

“No. We mean you look thinner.”

 

“They mean it, Cheol.” Leaving an ambiguous statement by Joshua.

 

“What?!”

 

Jeonghan giggled while playing with Mingyu’s muscular arms. “These had gotten good, Mingyu.”

 

Mingyu smiled and flexed it more, spoke with a little down to earth comment. “You think so? I thought it’d be nice if I got a little bit more.”

 

“Nope. This is enough. So I can still play with it like this.”

 

“Alright, then.” Mingyu chuckled happily.

 

Since Gyuhan were on their own world, the members had to wake them up before Seungcheol’s crisis. “Hello! Excuse me. We’re having a conversation here.” Called Seungkwan.

 

“Jeonghan-ah. Do you think I look ugly? Tell me honestly.”

 

Jeonghan took while to answer with a pouting lips- his thinking expression. “You’re looking different, Cheol.”

 

“How different? Good or bad?”

 

Everyone was waiting for a good answer. Jeonghan was the best in terms of breaking them all.

 

“Both good and bad.”

 

“Oh dear.” Seungkwan wearing a scared face because the two might fight again. DK was already crawling near the door with The8.

 

“You are looking well when you smile. On the other hand, bad because you are getting thinner. Can we call it a day?” with a sudden request.

 

Instead of concentrating on the comment, their ears were on the request.

 

“Call it a what?”

 

“Cheol. Can we take a long break?” leaning himself to Mingyu’s lap because he’s really lazy.

 

“You are that tired? Are you feeling something?”

 

Jeonghan nodded.

 

“What?”

 

“Lazy.” He teased. Meanwhile, Mingyu’s large hand was on Jeonghan’s forehead already. Just to check.

 

“Nope. He’s not sick.”

 

Still covering his face, Jeonghan removed Mingyu’s large hand on his forehead which also covering his sight for that matter. He smiled and demanded “Longer break please.”  Because his stamina couldn’t match with them anymore. Little did he know that they were chasing it too. But his body was weak so he’s feeling more exhausted than the others.

 

“Longer for you. But for the others-“ Seungcheol said while looking onto their eyes. But before he release his statement, Jihoon came close to him with a stick of odeng on his hands while some were already stuffed in his mouth. He went close, laid to Seungcheol’s lap and said “Hyung. Can we call it a day?”

 

Seungcheol was surprised. Not to mention the others too, displaying their surprised expression from Jihoon’s adorable action. Everyone was in awe. Now, they’ve got an idea. They all leaned to wherever they fit onto Seungcheol’s body. Name it! And said “Hyung, can we call it a day?”

 

As for reasons, they didn’t know what was on each other’s mind but what they thought was in theirs’ was to save first Seungcheol from too much work and them from the hard choreography as an excuse. They knew Seungcheol has been under too much pressure being the leader of a 13 member group. Not to mention his extra jobs as one of their managers and more.

 

“Ya! You stop doing this or else, you will get punished.” Seungcheol threatened.

 

“What kind of punishment?” asked DK.

 

“Ummm… Um. Maybe massage me?” unsure if that was enough.

 

“Per member? Yeah sure.” Replied Minghao. “That’s easier than I thought.”

 

“Really? Hmmmn. Then…”

 

“Call!” Said Joshua. “Can we please rest? We’ve just finished tons of work. Soon Young and Dino are dying because they had to repeat it again and again and we don’t quite get it at all.” Finally saying his unreasonable reasonable excuse.

 

“Yeah, hyung. We are dying. Geez, we are just on the first part.” Said Soon Young.

 

“You two are monsters.” Said Vernon.

 

“That first part is the killing part!” complained Seungcheol.

 

“So… it’s decided?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Fine. Fine. But I will make things double the next time.” He stood up, letting all those human pins crumble down. “Let’s wrap up!” he announced.

 

Everybody had a nice chill day.

 

Dorm 2 was in charge of shopping because they lose the toss coin. Meanwhile, the other team was in charge of the meal because why not? They have their chefs. Others would be participating in the cleaning later.

 

Dorm 2 divided themselves into three groups. One for groceries inside the mart. One for groceries in the wet market because most of their meats and fish were fresher than those at the mart. One group for their hardware and other toiletries that cannot be found inside the grocery store. And last but not the least, one to clean their dorm.

 

So, Jeonghan and Hoshi into the mart. Jun and Dino into the grocery store. The8 stayed at home with cleaning. He thought it’d be the best if everyone wasn’t around while cleaning. It’s faster. Dino and Jun promised to help him change the bedsheets. While Vernon and Seungkwan to the wet market.

 

First, Jeonghan and his HamStar. “Uri Soon Young ah, please don’t pick too much cabbage, honey. You can’t finish that.”

 

“But Seungkwan can make good kimchi right now.” Pouted his lips because he liked Seungkwan’s kimchi from the last time. He wanted it because it’s sweeter and flavorful.

 

“Do you really love kimchi, Soon Youngie? Don’t you want to buy a ready made? You know Seungkwan is busy too.”

 

“I will assist him, hyung. Don’t worry.” He smiled.

 

“So, you are refusing readymade, it is?” Jeonghan was problematic but laughed it all the way because Soon Young is really really cute. He’s like a baby. He loved it. His innocence is very problematic, but it gives him the childness in him. So be it.

 

“Why are you laughing?” asked Soon Young while picking another two. No three more cabbages despite having two in their basket.

 

“Soon Young-ah.” Scolded Jeonghan.

 

Soon Young looked as if being scolded. He put back the supposed to be fifth one hesitantly.

 

“Alright. Put it in the basket. Get some snacks, I’ll get the other things. Let’s split the list.”

 

“I should see you all the time.” Stated Hoshi.

 

“I know. We’ll not be too far. Don’t worry, sweetie. Aigoo. Why are you so cute? Come here.” Called Jeonghan.

 

Hoshi got closer and leaned his ear because he thought Jeonghan would say something. “Aigoo, really cute!” and hugged him and bite his cheeks.

 

Hoshi was startled. He held his now wet cheeks. “What’s that for?”

 

“You look like a jelly. Go now and collect those things so we won’t stay longer.”

 

The cart was divided too. So it’d be easier to go and collect things. It would be full anyway.

 

Meanwhile, at the wet market, Vernon and Seungkwan was very busy being ahjumma bargaining and looking for the best quality. They were given a generous budget for meat and fish. Seungkwan did most of the communication. Vernon mostly did the carrying thing watching Seungkwan acting like an experienced mom when buying cold cuts.

 

While exploring the market, Vernon was caught giggling. Seungkwan looked at him and asked “Why laugh? Are you laughing at me?”

 

“No and yes.”

 

“What? That’s so offensive.”

 

“Oh. No. I didn’t mean that. I found you wise.”

 

“And it makes you laugh?” getting pissed.

 

“No. No. I just thought that I might be lucky to be your friend because you know things that could save a person in a lifetime.”

 

“I don’t quite get it Vernon.”

 

“Nothing. Just don’t mind me.”

 

“How can I don’t mind you when I can hear your chuckles?”

 

“Nothing. Let’s go.” still with a smile on his face. While Seungkwan was dazing at him with sharp eyes. On the other hand, Vernon looked at him without his smile fading and said “I’m lucky to have you. That’s the simplest explanation, Seungkwanie.”

 

Seungkwan wasn’t convinced but Vernon need to stop pushing him just to walk.

 

“Would you like something to eat?” asked Vernon with his eyes fixed on the stalls on the street.

 

“We will eat later, Vernon.” But he couldn’t resist Vernon’s strong arms dragging him near to the stall. “Let’s eat, Seungkwan. I’m hungry.” Looking at the yummy and newly cooked tteokbokki in fancy flavors. “I want to try this. Buy me.”

 

Seungkwan in disbelief was quite surprised on how Vernon acted. In his thoughts “Is he doing aegyo right now?” noticing his friend was acting adorable like a child who wanted a snack so bad.

 

“Seungkwan.” Vernon call. “Will order now. What do you want?”

 

“This is out of the budget.” Said Seungkwan because he handles the budget and neither of them doesn’t have extra cash with them. If card would do, why not?

 

“Just one cup.” Said Seungkwan.

 

“Alright.” Vernon odered 4 different flavors for him and one for Seungkwan. “Are you sure you’d only eat one cup? Do you want some potatoes?”

 

“Nope. I will get fat.”

 

“You will not. Look, you are so busy, Seungkwan. You’re even lighter than you should have.”

 

“This is better.”

 

“No.” Vernon sternly answered. “You should eat.”

 

“One each flavors and that’s it.”

 

They both eat. Having different flavors was a thrill and it made them crave for more. However, they should be mindful about the budget. Well, one fries wouldn’t hurt.

 

Once they’re done. Finally. They went to a convenient store to buy soda. Vernon saw Seungkwan’s favorite ice cream and bought one for him too. Seungkwan was surprised when Vernon brought him his favorite ice cream and his favorite soda. “Aigoo. Vernon, thank you. Will drink the soda later. Will eat the ice cream first.”

 

And then, Seungkwan caught Vernon carrying a handful plastic bag behind him which was supposed to be hidden until they get home so he won’t get scolded. Seungkwan peeked at Vernon’s back and saw numerous sodas and ice creams of different flavors.

 

“What is that, you silly moneky?”

 

Now, he’s in trouble getting caught. “Just a few more food.” He replied with an awkward silence after. He couldn’t even look onto the other boy’s eyes.

 

“Ya! Why did you buy many? Jeonghan hyung and Soon hyung are already buying those.”

 

“Nope. You didn’t include this in the list. These are your favorite.”

 

Seungkwan gave him an electrifying stare. “You are not helping me.”

 

“With what? I used my money. I keep the change right here in my pocket.”

 

“That’s not what I meant. We have the right to ravish the budget to whatever we like. That’s our reward. But those food might get me fat.”

 

“Look Seungkwan.” Said Vernon with seriousness in his eyes and tone. “You are punishing yourself. I did not tell you to finish these at once. You need to reward yourself too. You lessen the food you eat just because you want to lose weight. But you are being unhealthy. Vitamins won’t help you much if you don’t eat properly.” He scolded. “Will tell Jeonghan hyung so he can scold you too. You only listen to him.”

 

“Don’t do that. I’m scared with Jeonghan hyung. Please.” The other boy pleaded.

 

“Then why scold me?” seeing that there’s no point. He was expecting him to be glad though, but all he get was scolding.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“I want to help you but you need to have more energy than minding your weight. Weight isn’t important. I mean it is for being healthy and not to impress people.”

 

“Aigoo Pope Vernon. Fine. I appreciate it. It’s just that I worked out a lot. It’s not easy.”

 

“I know. Will be there for you. Will make sure I will be strict in your diet and exercise.”

 

Seungkwan was touched. Now he smiled.

 

“How about a hug?” Vernon asking for a reward too.

 

“You silly.” Nevertheless, Seungkwan embraced him. “Thank you, Vernon.”

 

“Seventeen and Carats are important Seungkwan. Carats are asking for your cheeks. You can’t deny it from them. You look extremely thin.”

 

“Extremely thin? That’s too much of a description with this body, Vernon.”

 

“I mean it. So, be healthy.”

 

Seungkwan nodded. “Got it.”

 

Dino and Jun, on the other hand were inside a hardware, getting entertained with new things in the hardware shop. Jun was looking up to the sewing kit. Meanwhile, Dino was there on the paint section and having the thought of what if he change the color of their room.

 

“Hyung!” Dino called and looked at the person who wasn’t by his side anymore. “Geez! Where could he be?”

 

While looking for his hyung, he found an awesome vacuum cleaner. Also a scent he liked for his room. “We should have these.” He called Seungcheol to ask if it would be okay to have things because he was the only person who could permit things in and out of the budget.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Oh?” answered Cheol strictly.

 

“Can we buy a new vacuum? Our vacuum doesn’t work anymore.”

 

“My dear, it’s working.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Mingyu is using it right now and I am sure it’s working.”

 

“But this one is more compact and easy to use.”

 

“Baby, we’re fine. We’ll buy one when it’s broken.”

 

Dino was disappointed. No way to argue anymore. Proceed to his next request. “Hyung, can we buy scent? I think it’s perfect for my room, if nobody wants it in the living room.”

 

Seungcheol laughed. “Aigoo maknae-ya. Do you want it that bad?”

 

“Yes, hyung.”

 

“How much is it?”

 

“Around 20 dollars?”

 

“Why is it so expensive?” Seungcheol almost choked.

 

“Because it has dehumidifier, hyung.” The youngest briefly explained.

 

“Do you like it?”

 

“Yeah. It smells so fresh.”

 

Seungcheol was imagining how desperate Dino would be looking right now because of the voice. He remembered he wanted a good scent for his room. The way he could relax. He was actually not convinced and was thinking thrice.

 

“Mnn…”

 

Dino had his hopes high while waiting for their dad’s reply.

 

“Okay, but the next scents would be your expense.”

 

Dino was delighted. “Really hyung?! I love you! I’ll hang up. Oh!” forgetting something. “Are we allowed to paint the wall?”

 

“No painting, Dino. It’s messy.”

 

“Alright.”

 

“Make it fast. Seungkwan and Vernon are here. Jeonghan and Hoshi are on their way.”

 

“Alright.”

 

Meanwhile, Jun found Dino holding his dehumidifier and the boy saw him in his compact sewing machine.

 

“What’s that for hyung?”

 

“A new hobby. And those?”

 

“I asked Seungcheol hyung to buy me.”

 

“Oh. You know, I’ve seen a compact vacuum. I want to buy for our dorm. The old one is too old.”

 

“Right. Right?” responded Dino.

 

“Should we buy them?”

 

“No budget for that.”

 

“It was on sale.”

 

“I know and it’d be such a waste if we didn’t buy.” Replied Dino with disappointed face.

 

“No worries. Can pay for that.” Jun ordered one from the man. And he noticed that Dino was looking to a paint. “Want to paint too?”

 

“Yeah. But hyung said we cannot because it’s messy.”

 

“Oh. I might need one. I want to work on my view.”

 

“But do you know how to paint?”

 

“You know, kiddo. It takes courage and confidence to be an artist.” He advised with a wink, as if he was some sort of a guru in life. This time, Dino was enlightened.

 

“Right. Hyung… we are doing the right thing, are we?” hanging on his last doubts on Jun’s idea.

 

“Yeah. Of course. These are cleaning stuffs. We need it instead of hiring a cleaning lady.”

 

“Right.” Dino nodded totally convinced.

 

They left the hardware with stuffs occupying their car’s trunk including a vegetable plants, paints, a sewing machine, a sleek vacuum cleaner, a scent plus dehumidifier, little fertilizer and pots with water container all for the planting, and brushes. There’s also a hammer and other tools for handy crafts. Last but not the least, a bean bag. That’s for Jun’s personal use.

 

“That’s fast.” Said Jun fastening his seat belt as they go.

 

The Haoderella left inside the house was almost done cleaning. It had left him the bathroom which he soaked in an anti-bacterial mixture before he proceed to cleaning. He was wearing an apron, a good hanky headband. In addition, a tie on his hair. His weapons for the cleaning were ready as well. The detergent and alcohol has been his friend with cleaning because they could smell like squeaky clean. He was accompanied by some jazzy music, so he could jive with them and in order to not get board as he dances to the wind.

 

The boys came, but they were on the lower dorm because Minghao threatened them not to come inside yet because he needed to see their house clean for about a few hours at least.

 

So, the boys had gathered downstairs, including Cinderella no. 2, meeting Mingderella busy tying up the garbage to throw.

 

And so the family’s complete.

 

Although, Dorm 2 people got a tremendous scolding from their leader due to the excess buying.

 

Jeonghan and Hoshi brought facial masks for later. Also, skin moisturizer and a few cheese to munch later while doing nothing before bedtime. Vernon and Seungkwan bought ice creams and different kinds of soda. And the worst, were the two who had been to the hardware.

 

“How are we supposed to do with those? I told you to only pick a dehumidifier but you bought a house!” Seungcheol scolded in frustration.

 

Meanwhile, the boys were crashing into the hardware boys items.

 

“These are actually nice, hyung. Don’t get mad at them.” Said Jihoon.

 

“Oh! New vacuum! Thank goodness!” Mingyu shouted his relief.

 

“I want to do planting in my kitchen too. Are these herbs?” asked DK

 

“Hey, good thing you brought these tools. Need to fix the plumbing.” Rescued Joshua. “Thank you for considering.”

 

“Bean bag!” the black cat shouted in his regular happy voice. “Who’s is this? Oh! There’s a sewing machine too!” noticed Wonwoo.

 

“That’s mine, Wonwoo. But we can share if you need them.”

 

“Really? Will pay you half too.”

 

“Oh! Its that okay?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

“Oh, how much do we contribute to these?” asked the others.

 

Meanwhile Seungcheol frowned and murmured. “So, we really need these? I guess we are adulting because we get excited on these too.” He sighed.

 

“What’s with the paints and mats?” asked Minghao who’s noticed the colors first than those hardwares. “There’s gold!” he became excited.

 

“Those paints are for my headboard and view. If my creativity allows me.”

 

“Oh! Can I have some gold?”

 

“Sure!”

 

“And the rubber mats? Good thing you didn’t buy the once with the alphabet or numbers.” Asked Seungcheol.

 

“They are for us, so we don’t hurt our back when we sleep on the floor.” Said Jun.

 

“Oh!” Seungcheol’s eyes twinkled. “Right. Sorry for scolding you guys.”

 

“Are we all happy?” asked Jeonghan, who was one of the rebels.

 

“Yeah!” answered the boys.

 

While the others arranging their mukbang set on the rooftop, Seungkwan and Hoshi was left inside their dorm with DK to make their fantastic Kimchi. Hoshi wouldn’t let go of Seungkwan unless he make his ‘now specialty’ kimchi that Hoshi likes so much.

 

Seungkwan looked so proud of himself because he gained a fan from his kimchi. He had no other choice but to make his hyung and everybody his special Seungkwan Kimchi.

 

The other boys were busy going up and down for their utensils. Good thing they’re plenty so they could divide tasks.

 

They ate very well. It’s been both a relaxing and tiring day. At least they would have so much energy the next day with the hell of practice.

 

During the night, Jeonghan and his squad were wearing pajamas when they raided the dorm one who’s wearing simple sleeveless clothes and boxers. Jun and Dino put up the rubber mats, as well as Jihoon because he found it interesting and satisfying while some cut a cucumber for their eyes and others would tear up a pack of facial mask to put on each of their member’s face.

 

They all stayed on the rubber mats, having a little chit chats and after their beautification, they sure fall asleep.

 

 

Still with me? Haha! A little break with the dates. I hope you can still enjoy this and can hopefully make your day. I will follow up next week and that’s a promise. I am excited revealing the story after their dates but there’s a long list in Jeonghan’s schedule. And by the way, I know you all want to know more of Seventeen’s interaction but I want to make Reset for every member. Thank you for understanding. See you next week.

 

SVT’s Home;Run guys! I know you will never forget that. It’s really beautiful! I like is so much! Even the other songs in the album. The theme is perfect! I like the jazzy and retro mix. Wow!