CHAPTER 04: VERY WRONG.

Reset: What Kind of Lover?

RESET

 

CHAPTER 04: VERY WRONG.

 

Promoting ‘Oh My!’ was fun. Everybody was enjoying every performance they present to the audience. They look adorable and nobody could deny it. It was tiring, even though, they look relaxed while performing. Jeonghan was getting pumped up with the activities, making his body react with their sudden flooded schedule.

 

Nevertheless, Pledis and Seventeen were ever ready this time. If Jeonghan couldn’t breathe, there’s an oxygen ready at the back of the Vocal Team’s car. If ever they had a sudden attack, Seventeen prepared a first aid kit for each of them. It’s called the ‘fairy god mother(s) kit.’ Seventeen named it based on his sickness and assumed that they had the role of being Jeonghan’s fairy god mother. The kit contains Jeonghan’s daily vitamins, 3 sets each member, just in case; plastic bag for multi-purpose; mini towel; hot packs; wet wipes. The boys made sure that it fits on their pouches or any of their pockets. Moreover, if Jeonghan faints, their well-built muscular body was ready, even though, it’s still under construction/ development.

 

One time during their performance, Jeonghan felt too dizzy while practicing the song on stage, just before the filming. He flopped on the floor, but it wasn’t too bad. He just felt that his eyesight were spinning too much that he couldn’t hold on to his body anymore. It didn’t bring him pain at all. Well, as a matter of fact, it has brought another person’s - no. people- pain instead. It wasn’t intended, but Seventeen had jumbled like pins on the floor when Jeonghan collapsed. It occurred during Seungkwan’s high pitched part where everybody was just clinging onto each other. The first human pin that collapsed was Seungkwan, then next was Dino, Seungcheol, Minghao, and last but not the least, Mingyu as he tried to grabbed on Jeonghan but failed.

 

“What was that?” Seungkwan asked like he went into a severe accident losing a part of his memory while holding his head. Poor Minghao, he was seen flat on the floor with three persons above him.

 

“Aigoo. Sorry.” Said Jeonghan, still with his closed eyes, knowing that he had brought accident to s.

 

“You okay?” asked Jun who was in a sitting position with a ripped sleeves off his shirt. Why? Because Jeonghan impulsively grabbed the first thing he could grab on during the incident.

 

Jeonghan nodded, waiting for the dizziness to subside. Their managers requested for a little break, so they could check on him if he could proceed. He was carried by Jun to the corner and let the other idols use the floor first while they’re up to something else.

 

Once Jeonghan could finally open his eyes. He immediately apologized. He actually felt guilty because Minghao has now ice bags on his head, while Jun had a ripped shirt. Jeonghan panicked. “Jun! I got your shirt ripped apart. What should I do?”

 

No problem at all. The boys didn’t worry because Minghao and Mingyu thought of a good thing to do. It was to completely rip Jun’s sleeves as a makeover, exposing his arms for the first time in a showcase. Then, problem solved!

 

“Brilliant!” Jihoon exclaimed. As proud as he could be. That time, he really appreciate their individual talent.

 

“I can perform. Don’t worry.” Said Jeonghan.

 

“You sure?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Have you had any pain?”

 

“No. nothing.”

 

Seventeen handled their first attack wisely. They remained calm and they trusted Jeonghan of whatever he wished for. It’s his body and he knows when to stop because he’s aware that if he doesn’t, he would just ruin the performance.

 

Sure, Jeonghan was honest. He performed well and they were all proud of him. Moreover, they win once again. There’s a reason to celebrate and to get hyped up. However, after their shooting, Jeonghan was noticed with a depleted energy. He kept on yawning and he seemed like dozing off with his comfortable position on the sofa. DK went to him and cheer him up. He did smile, even laugh, but his sleepiness were obvious in his eyes.

 

“You are really sleepy, don’t you?” said Seungkwan, who was at that moment, preparing a make-up remover not for him but to their sleeping beauty. Seungkwan just assumed that Jeonghan had this tendency to sleep too long again and that he might forget or not able to wash his face when they go home.

 

“I can do it.” Said Jeonghan, so he was given a cotton with a make-up remover. He wiped the other part of his face, while Seungkwan gently cleansing the other half. Mingyu, on the other hand, prepared their facial wash so Jeonghan could use it right after he removed his make-up.

 

He was done cleaning his face. Even took out his used clothes and changed to a comfortable one looking ready to dive to bed when he got home. It wasn’t yet too late, but he felt it was. Jeonghan stroll slowly back to their van. As usual, he always open the passenger’s seat near the driver. He inclined the chair while hearing the members coming in. He must be so tired he didn’t notice that he’s inside the other team’s van. It was usually S.coup’s  position, but when he opened the door for him to enter, he was startled even shouted when he saw an unexpected person sitting on his throne- SLEEPING in slumber.

 

Yes. Jeonghan was already sleeping soundly. You could even hear little soft snores coming out from his pretty lips. Meanwhile, the hiphop unit which already in position found it cute to see their sleeping beauty napping at their unit’s car. Well, he’d sleep well because the cool and swag team ‘supposedly’ listens to old ballad songs.

 

“He’s gone really tired.” Commented Vernon from the back seat with mesmerized eyes.

 

“He looks so cute.” Added Mingyu. While Seungcheol and Wonwoo, from Jeonghan’s back, remained quiet and adored their cute-y little angel napping.

 

“Yeah. He looked both.” Said Seungcheol when he’s the only one who could look at him so close.

 

“Seungcheol, would you like to get in or not?” asked their manager.

 

Realizing that he had to, Seungcheol immediately looked at a good position which was Mingyu’s because he could directly see Jeonghan from that seat. He gazed at Mingyu with electric stares and said. “I’m going to sit there.”

 

Mingyu shook his head endlessly. When Seungcheol find out that it’d be hard to persuade the big puppy, he used brute force and age. “Ya. I’m your hyung.” Holding Gyu’s hand and pushed him towards the back seat with a playful grin.

 

“You’re out from your seat now, Mingyu.” Wonwoo smirked.

 

“Ackh! Really now?” Mingyu definitely lost.

 

“Sorry, hyung.” Said Vernon claiming the large puppy from the dethroning.

 

“Wait.” Said Mingyu. He went out for a while and take a good photo of Jeonghan sleeping. Wonwoo, on the other hand was smarter. He took a snap shot with him from the side mirror in artistic way. Boom!

 

Meanwhile on the other van, particularly in the vocal team van, every men were searching for Jeonghan. Their new Manager Jeon had gone crazy rethinking if he counted them right before they got down. He hurried and returned back to their designated dressing room to search for Jeonghan. While the members look for him inside the van first.  Joshua looked at the surroundings. Seungkwan was making sure that Jeonghan hasn’t gone invisible as he was feeling the air in the front seat. SeokMin had Jeonghan checked at the compartment of the van which was located just at the back. And the worst was Jihoon, looking below their seats, as if he’d find a person who’d fit there. Even a child could be visible if that happens.

 

After realizing that Jeonghan wasn’t really in their van, they totally panicked. Joshua called Jun from the performance team because he knew that he’s always on his phone and asked. Same as the vocal team did, they tried to find Jeonghan everywhere in that van. After finding him nowhere from the visible sight, Hoshi opened the compartment in front of his seat without thinking that a cat couldn’t even fit himself in that tiny container. Jun looked at the compartment like DK, but he effort to open the tool kit box and call “Jeonghan hyung?” while Dino went outside and look at the bumper and at the back. Also under their van. What the hell are they thinking? Minghao, on the other hand, had the most sense among all. He was calm and called the hiphop unit instead. Though, he redialed several times because the hiphop team wasn’t answering due to the current ruckus happening in their van. Wonwoo got to answer finally and assured The8 that Jeonghan was sleeping in their car.

 

After receiving the news, he called the vocal team first because as he observed his team, it might took a while to talk to them in complete sanity.

 

“Hello, Joshua hyung?”

 

“Yes? Have you find him?”

 

“Yes. He’s with the hiphop unit. I think he mistook it as your van. They said he’s already sleeping.”

 

“Alright. Thank you.” Listening to the little chatter going on inside the performance team’s van, Joshua wondered and asked. “Why are they still looking for Jeonghan?”

 

“Ah. Haven’t told them yet. I guess I better find parts of their brains first, hyung.” With a brutal discouraged expression while looking at his team mates.

 

Joshua giggled. “Goodluck with that. I should help my team mates as well too.”

 

“Goodluck to us.” Minghao giggled.

.

.

.

Going home, since hiphop team has Jeonghan, they were assigned to carry him up to their dorm. However, the problem was, the elevator was currently down, so they had to carry him using the ladder.

 

“Good luck! Thank you for your courage.” The rest of the members cheered them up as they start their sacrifice of climbing the ladder despite their exhaustion and laziness. They got no choice.

 

Jeonghan didn’t wake up immediately, so they assumed that he wasn’t waking up any time soon. Four men were contemplating of what order they’re supposed to take turns when they have more than four flours to climb.

 

Once decided, Seungcheol gently carry Jeonghan and thought of their hyung, the manager, if he could give them a hand.

 

Their strength was challenged with additional weight equivalent to theirs’ plus the pull of the gravity. Their legs were shaking. Jeonghan was carried in different styles depends on which one was the most comfortable position they could come up based on their strengths.

 

After 30 minutes, finally, they brought Jeonghan home to the dorm higher than theirs with sweaty body due to an unexpected workout.

 

“Ya.” Seungcheol was still panting. “Yoooouuu!” he shouted feeling used when everybody was seen already freshened up with their pajamas on.

 

“Thank you, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Vernon. Oh! And manager too, for carrying Jeonghan all the way up here.” Welcomed Seungkwan and Joshua (who was supposed to be at Dorm downstairs but wanted to see how hard it was for the hiphop team to carry Jeonghan from the ground floor up.)

 

“My back hurts.” The older manager grunted as he complained. And Vernon comforted him with a swag tap.

 

Manager Jeon was the one who helped them carry Jeonghan to his bed because the other boys were so sassy not to get sweaty again due to their freshly rinsed and perfumed body. Hoshi volunteered, but he wasn’t allowed to do the task. Everyone opposed extensively because he’s too weak to carry heavy things. Jeonghan was treated as a fragile item and it was a no no for Soon Young.

 

It was the first time Manager Jeon saw that occurring. Usually, Jeonghan was easy to wake up, even though, he’s not the type of person who goes up easily.

 

“He’s not really waking up?” and it added to his curiosity that the boys were seemed used to it.

 

“Maybe later tomorrow or tonight. He’s usually like that before. Guess his exhaustion and laziness meet.” Explained Joshua.

 

“I see. What’s his longest sleep?”

 

“Two to three months?” replied Dino.

 

“Two months?” Manager Jeon answered in surprise.

 

“He might experience it again.” Added Minghao “That’s what his doctor said.”

.

.

.

Early in the morning. Around 4. Jeonghan woke up with an empty stomach. He went outside to see if there are people who’s already waken up. He got startled when somebody went inside their house- which was Manager Jeon to call for Seungkwan and DK because they have guestings scheduled that day.

 

“Manager!”

 

“You are awake now?” with a startled expression like seeing a ghost.

 

“I’m hungry. I looked inside the ref. but nothing is there. Do you have noodles?”

 

“I’ll buy in a short while.”

 

“Why are you here?”

 

“I was about to wake DK and Seungkwan up. Minghao and Jun too because they should prepare their things going to China this afternoon. The earlier, the better.”

 

“I’ll go wake them up. Can I have a favor?”

 

“Food?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Sure. What do you want?”

 

“Noodles will do.”

 

“Alright. I’ll trust the others to you. I’ll just buy for everyone.”

 

“Thank you. Are you alone?”

 

“The other manager is downstairs waking up Mingyu.”

 

“I see. Thank you, Manager.” He smiled sweetly.

 

“I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Said Manager Jeon with a gentle smile too.

.

.

.

Jeonghan started waking the boys up. Since he’s a bit comfortable now, he pressed them with his weight and call them many times. Some were denying the wake up call, but DK and Minghao were the first ones to sit up straight. Unfortunately, they were still at daze. Jeonghan, on the other hand, tried to force Seungkwan and Jun to wake up by using any strategy that’d bring them up.

 

Meanwhile, Jeonghan heard a phone ringing. It was not his, but seemed so close. He searched for it and ended up finding an unfamiliar phone. It turns out to be Manager Jeon’s phone left on their sofa.

 

He didn’t want to answer it, but he believed it’s urgent because the one calling was their other manager.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello?” the other manager was confused hearing a sweet gentle voice from the new manager.

 

“Manager, this is Jeonghan. Manager Jeon left his phone because I asked him to buy food for me.”

 

“Oh! You’ve already waken up?”

 

“Yeah.” The younger giggled.

 

“Jeonghan-ah, can I have a little favor. Mingyu won’t wake up to my call. He’s gonna be late. Can you come here? Also, call the others here too. Coz we already called the stylists and makeup artists. You’ll be eating here as well.”

 

“Sure. Thank you.”

 

Before he went down, he made sure that the four boys were with him. Coming down from the other dorm, Jeonghan was surprised seeing Manager Jeon already in there with the food he requested.

 

“Manager, I brought your phone with me. Sorry, I answered manager’s call.”

 

“It’s okay. Thank you.”

 

Jeonghan immediately went to where Mingyu was sleeping, but he was immediately stopped by the manager pointing to the bed where Wonwoo was sleeping. There he saw a large puppy sleeping in fetal position beside Wonwoo. On the other hand, Wonwoo cared less.

 

Jeonghan giggled as he ran. “He’s so tall but he’s acting so cute.”

 

He went near him and called him softly. “Mingyu.” But nothing happened. Next, he pat his head and caressed his face.

 

“That won’t work, Jeonghan.” Said the manager.

 

“Ah, really?”

 

Jeonghan then, repeated the process he did with the other two. Jeonghan pressed his body to the big puppy while calling his name. “Mingyu ya, you’re going to be late.”

 

On the contrary, Wonwoo was the one opening his eyes, wondering if he was dreaming or not because it was an unusual call in the morning.

 

“Jeonghan, hyung?”

 

Oops! Jeonghan didn’t intend to wake up the other that’s why he’s using a very soft voice. He was startled and he apologized. “Sorry, Wonwoo. Good morning!”

 

The other just smiled and replied lazily. “Nah. It’s okay.” Looking at the man beside him, he offered. “Want help?”

 

“Can you wake him up?”

 

“Sure. That’s easy.” The wolf grinned. “Can you move aside, hyung?”

 

Jeonghan moving aside as Wonwoo instructed.

 

“Ya, Kim Mingyu. Time to wake up. You’re late.” Wonwoo kicking the poor puppy off to bed.

 

Jeonghan was surprised from what he did and scolded him. “Wonwoo ya… what have you done?”

 

“Trust me.” Wonwoo replied confidently.

 

Mingyu sat up. Finally.

 

“What was that for, hyung?” he grunted with annoyed expression.

 

“Jeonghan hyung keeps on waking you up but you won’t.”

 

“Oh.” With a large eyes looking at the sweet looking man in front of him. “Good morning, hyung~” he immediately greeted merrily.

 

“Good morning!” sent Jeonghan back.

 

“Prepare now, Mingyu. We bought you food. Manager Jeon also bought Ramyun.”

 

“I’ll cook it.” Jeonghan offered.

 

“I can cook it.” Volunteered Mingyu.

 

“But you need to prepare.”

 

“Yeah. Let him be. You’ll like it too.” Getting up from the bed because he’s already awaken fully, Wonwoo started making his bed.

 

“You’re up too?”

 

“I suddenly feel hungry.” But Wonwoo stayed seated on his bed and began staring blankly in the air. Jeonghan joined him. Wonwoo was feeling lazy, he felt his head falling slowly to Jeonghan’s shoulders and said “I feel lazy.”

 

“Me too.” Jeonghan responded with the same energy.

 

“How come you wake up early in the morning, hyung?”

 

“I thought I had too much sleep already. Can’t go back to bed.” He giggled. “Sorry for waking you up.”

 

“It’s alright.”

 

Once they smelled the ramyeon, they both uttered “Woah~ smells good.” Lazily.

 

They ate before starting their make-over. Well except with Wonwoo and Jeonghan who wake up early in the morning with those who have schedule.

.

.

.

It wasn’t so busy for Jeonghan that day. After a little stroll with Wonwoo looking for cats in the street, they had their snacks and went staright home after. Jeonghan stayed with Wonwoo right on the bed watching the other busy playing with his favorite game. He was so serious and Jeonghan wondered what’s he gonna do next while Wonwoo was busy with something. He ended up sleeping on Wonwoo’s bed after staring in the blank space thinking of what to do.

 

Meanwhile, the others woke up in no time. They were surprised finding Jeonghan sleeping beside their ‘now’ sleeping wolf cuddling him (which was rare because Wonwoo do not do hugging much while asleep) with his phone placed messily on the floor with earphones on it. Seemed like he woke up early and played again before going back to sleep.

 

“Why is Jeonghan here?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“No one knows.” Replied Joshua. “Gotta buy some things for my mom’s request list. I’ll be back. Please cook well.” He giggled as he went outside because he needed to ship it to America early because he couldn’t do it for the next few days.

 

“I think I know why.” Assumed Woozi after seeing multiple ramyeon on their trash can. “Maybe he woke up early and eat here with the others.”

 

They started creating noises by using the microwave, the sink and the plates, together with the metal wares they’d use for eating. It made Jeonghan and Wonwoo awake hearing the banging and clanging around the house. They stood up and see was the ruckus was about.

 

“Good morning~” greeted Jeonghan lazily.

 

“Have you eaten?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“Yeah.” He smiled.

 

“Want to eat again?” asked Jihoon.

 

“Maybe later. Can I stay here?”

 

“Sure!” They answered in unison.

 

Jeonghan’s phone alarmed saying it’s time for him to take his therapy- usually done at home. He had this electric device with patches that can run the right voltage into his body.

 

“Oh! Can I ask for a favor?”

 

“Anything.”

 

“I have to put on my electric therapy. Is Joshua here? He usually does that for me if not Vernon.”

 

“He’s gone out.”

 

“I see.”

 

“How about Vernon?” asked Seungcheol.

 

“He’s with his family today. He got up early.”

 

If there’s a need for Joshua or Vernon to do it, the boys thought that the instructions on the machine should be written in English. Realizing the language barrier between the machine and theirs, they became troubled. It’s quite problematic when they thought about some complicated vocabulary, especially when it’s used as medical terms. They need to actually research before doing it. The worse was, the machine was customized solely for one person and there’s no extra information would be found in the internet. Then, good luck to them.

 

“I’ll get it.”

 

“Let me help you.” Volunteered Jihoon.

 

When they went up, they saw Hoshi with his half asleep eyes as he walked towards them and hug them.

 

“Food is about to be ready downstairs, Soon Youngie.” Invited Jeonghan.

 

Soon Young nodded.  “Why is Jihoon here?”

 

“Because I’ll help hyung with the therapy machine.”

 

“Oh! It’s in English. I can… maybe remember how Joshua hyung does that. But the English…” he became dazed. “Can you understand it Hoonie?” slightly doubting their English skills with medical terms.

 

“No. We have Wonwoo.”

 

Soon Young gave his trust then to their Shakespearean-like friend. “Alright. I think that will do.”

 

They went down to eat first before doing the therapy. Jeonghan only took a few bites since he’s still full. He’s now in his phone watching things about Seventeen on Youtube- as his reference. That’s a research to help him recover the lost memories stolen by his sickness. Then, he saw some fan videos naming JeongCheol, Gyuhan, JiHan, WonHan, SoonHoon, Meanie, Verkwan and many more to mention-  almost all the combinations in SVT was listed on it.

 

Jeonghan, then asked. “What is SVT ships?”

 

All of them stopped whatever the hell they’re doing, some almost choked, and looked at one another. Probably thinking the same thing altogether.

 

“How are we going to explain things to him? This is so awkward to discuss with.” It’s all up in their minds.

 

Then, after a while, they were hearing Jeonghan giggle sweetly. “Did Carats really do this kind of things? SoonHoon is very cute. Verkwan too.” And he mentioned more ships too. He even looked at the vines and saw how he was before. He discovered some things- more of embarrassing one- and he noticed that he’s such a trickster. Also, he realized that he’s being mean sometimes. He wondered how he got the ‘angel’ as a nickname.

 

“Do I do terrible things too?” he suddenly became worried.

 

“You are half.” Said Wonwoo.

 

“Half what?”

 

“Half angel and devil.”

 

“Really?” with a wide open eyes. While the others almost choke with how brutally honest Wonwoo was. Seungcheol was preparing his chopsticks to kill the very honest man in the table. Just waiting for the right moment.

 

“Ya!” Seungcheol scolded.

 

“But most of the time, you are cute and lazy.” Wonwoo calmly added while enjoying his 2nd breakfast with his mouth full.

 

Everyone had just calm down. Wonwoo was just being the Shakespeare of the modern times again. Seungcheol had loosen up his hands already, at last. No more threats.

 

“Cute? Me?” asked Jeonghan.

 

“Yeah.” Everyone agreed.

 

“Really? I don’t think so.”

 

“How do we do the ships? We had fansigns right? I don’t think I did well in Japan last time. I get so embarrassed.”

 

“You’ll get used to it.” Said Seungcheol. “Just do what you feel you want to do. You’ll be fine.”

.

.

.

While the others were cleaning, washing, and doing some important tasks, the other boys- Jihoon, Soon Young, and Wonwoo were with Jeonghan to help him with his home therapy, holding and figuring out the guide book to the machine.

 

That time, Wonwoo was seriously studying the handbook, flipping the pages at a time. Jihoon and Soon Young thought he’s got everything. They’re proud of him. Later on, Wonwoo put the book on the floor and get the gel, as it was indicated in the first step.

 

“Ya. You arrange the machine.” Ordered Wonwoo to Hoshi.

 

“Yeah, but how?”

 

What do they expect with the innocent boy who doesn’t go well with technologies? Jihoon sighed and see what he could do. “What does it says in the handbook?”

 

“Hmmm…” looking at the small piled paper on the floor and said “Let’s just do our best to achieve this kind of assemble.” Pointing at the image in the instruction.

 

Jihoon looked surprised and answered. “Don’t tell me you didn’t understand a thing?”

 

“I-“ Wonwoo paused a little “I am trying to figure out the pictures.”

 

Soon Young shouted “What? You’ve only been looking at the pictures the whole time? Then, why can I see your eyes moving as if you are reading?”

 

“I tried. But I couldn’t get the whole idea. Most of the time, I only look at the pictures.”

 

Jihoon was seen in disbelief face and volunteered to read it himself. After a while, flipping the pages until the last one, Jihoon got one of the wires beside him. At last! At last?

 

“Let’s follow what Wonwoo had said.” Said Jihoon with full seriousness as if his idea would help.

 

Soon Young was left dazed and troubled while Jeonghan laughed, although, he’s feeling his eyes getting blurry even with glasses.

 

“This combination is really cute!” uttered Jeonghan.

 

“Hyung, we are serious here.” Said Soon Young with a blank expression.

 

“I know. I think, I can help a little. Just put all those wires to the machine.”

 

“In any order?”

 

“Yeah. Joshua doesn’t look at the manual when he does that.” Continuing his sentence with the instructions. “Then, get gel, spread it all over my body. Stick those tentacle-like things on my body after applying the gel, and then shock me with the volt.”

 

“It doesn’t seem like that easy, Jeonghan hyung.” Said Jihoon. “Why does the manual had lots of words on it, if it’s as easy as what you say?” with a clueless face.

 

“There’s not much of a progress.” Added Wonwoo. “Do you know how many voltage we should put?”

 

“Ummm… it’s probably there in the manual.”

 

Seeing the book, Soon Young saw a multiple number of volts arranged in a table with different listed classifications of when to use and what for. “Hyung, I can see different purposes here. But- I can’t comprehend.” Pouting his lips cutely feeling he’s of no use.

 

“Really? Oh my! That’s a big problem.”

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol decided to check how the therapy was going. It surprised him that after a long while, the boys were still looking at the manual without properly assembling the machine.

 

“Ya.” As he moved closer to the therapy team. “You haven’t started yet?”

 

All of them nodded hopelessly.

 

“He needs it.”

 

“We know, but… can you help?” said Jihoon giving the manual to Seungcheol.

 

On the other hand, looking at the manual, Seungcheol did the same. He went beside the machine, get some wires as he decided to put them in in random order while looking at the manual with the picture with explanation multiple times. “I guess, this is how it’s supposed to look like.” Again, basing the visuals to the manual illustrations.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“No.” he giggled. “But it fits, right?”

 

“Maybe. Now, let’s move on.” As Soon Young accepted Seungcheol’s explanation. “Then, how high should we put on the voltage?” as it was the next step before connecting the wires into Jeonghan’s body.

 

Then, two busy people went inside their home, expecting that there were some food for them because they were so hungry after their exhausting schedules. It was Seungkwan and DK.

 

“What are you doing?” asked Seungkwan.

 

“They’re helping me with the therapy.” Answered Jeonghan.

 

Looking at the clock, DK answered. “It’s already past an hour from the scheduled time, hyung.”

 

“It’s gonna be okay.”

 

“Let me see.”

 

DK and Seungkwan joined the Visual Learner’s Club.

 

Seungkwan read it aloud. DK followed. They looked so serious but then again, after finishing the table for the voltage use, they took out their cellphones and dialed someone.

 

“We need to call Joshua hyung. Where is he? Why is he not here?” said DK who’s on the phone waiting for Joshua to answer. Luckily, he did.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Hyung! We didn’t understand the instructions written on Jeonghan hyung’s manual. What should we do?”

 

Oh boy! Now they were really in a bad situation. DK was serious- serious that he didn’t understand a thing. Everyone wanted to mourn over their lack of understanding, but they couldn’t help but to laugh it all out.

 

“Oh! Sorry, I forgot about the time. I’m about to go home. Just need to deliver the package, but I don’t think I could get back soon.”

 

“Hyung! Can you instruct us what to do?” as Seungkwna put the phone in loud speaker.

 

“Okay. First, assemble the machine.”

 

“Done.”

 

“Can you call me through messenger, so I can see?”

 

They followed what’s instructed. After seeing the machine, Joshua knew there was something wrong. The color doesn’t match with the usual one. He assumed that it was assembled randomly. “No. not like that. The red is supposed to be attached at the left and the blue was supposed to be attached at the right.”

 

Immediately, they assembled it. After a while, Joshua asked them to read the instructions aloud because they’ll be needing to know where in Jeonghan’s body the wires should be attached.

 

Seungkwan was assigned to read it. He tried so hard pronouncing his English as well as he could. He thought he’s doing great. DK too. But the rest of them couldn’t take the accent and the way he read. They couldn’t even contain their laughter.

 

“What?” asked the confused Joshua over the phone like he couldn’t grasp the whole idea.

 

“Hyung. I read so well! Why are you like that?” Seungkwan complained.

 

“Can you read it again?”

 

Seungkwan was feeling embarrassed and gave it to DK. And hearing him talk like a robot was so disastrous. It’s even worst.

 

“Why are you speaking like that?” Seungcheol chuckled as well as the others.

 

“Why?”  Wearing an innocent face.

 

“Give me that.” Said Jihoon. He read it for Joshua. Confidently. However, for the third time, he got nothing. Well, at least Jihoon made some improvement as he pronounced the others right imitating Joshua’s accent. Though, the most important and complicated words weren’t that clear.

 

“Did you get it?” Jihoon proudly asked.

 

Joshua giggled and said “Can you just take a picture? I’ll just read it.”

 

If it wasn’t so embarrassing for Jihoon to be laughed at. He turned red from his ears as it spread through his whole lovely face. Well, time to move on. Joshua reread it again and point out some important points precisely. Hoping that they do it right, Joshua was praying for success.

.

.

.

When Joshua went home, he was surprised finding out that Jeonghan was asleep after the therapy.

 

“Why is he asleep?” it was very unusual for Jeonghan to fall asleep after that session. He’s usually lively after a session.

 

“He fell asleep in the middle of the therapy. Is it bad?” Seungcheol explained while disarranging the machine.

 

“No. he shouldn’t be sleeping after that. That’s the purpose.”

 

Then Soon Young realized that every time Jeonghan had the therapy, he won’t sleep “Hmmm… so, that’s what I’ve been trying to remember when I say something must be wrong.”

 

Everyone looked at the boy and said “Why didn’t you tell us?”

 

“Because I don’t quite remember a thing.”

 

Joshua immediately get close to the machine, looking for their previous electric voltage which was to be found in the history for their record. He found out something. “Ya! You got it wrong!”

 

Everybody panicked.

 

__>>><<<___

 

How are you doing, Caratdeul? I miss you soooooo much! I hope you enjoy this little moment with Seventeen. Enjoy and be happy! :D 

Who went to their concerts? How was it? I cannot go. huhu. Better luck next time for me. (sigh)

Hope you'll have a nice and great day! Rest well.