Pianist 27

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was slipping in and out of consiousness when he said something, but I heard him a  bit. I know it's not a dream. I tried to fight my sleepiness away but failed, clearly. My twin woke me up saying I can transfer to our room. I looked around but yoongi was nowhere in sight.

"He went home." I nodded and rubbed my eye, walking towards our room.

"Why can't you just be with other guys?" That's what I heard. I don't know what else he said after that. I tried to remember but it was gibberish and I'm already in dream land.

What did he mean by his question? He could be pissed that I keep making a move on him, but it didn't seem that way with tone he's using. How can I be with other guys when it's you I want. Pabo.

Jennie and Taehyung's wedding was in a rush, it's understandable though cause they're literally running out of time. Taehyung's currently back in New York to get his things from where he interned and to personally ask my sugababe to be their and be his pianist. Surprisingly, yoongi immediately agreed to it.

"Maybe I shouldn-" Irene stopped what she was about to say when I glared at her. She's been having second thoughts about going back to Seoul and attend the wedding

"You're basically in-charge of it. Jennie's your first client, you can't back out of it." I rolled my eyes at her and turned to my nephew, making faces at him. We're currently at the car, waiting for taehyung so we can send him off to the airport.

"But I will sill be able to do my job juts like what we're doin-

"What about hyunjin? He's the ring bearer." She sighed and stared at the giggling hyunjin.

"Stop being paranoid rene, Taehyung said so that Jin won't be able to make it. He even showed you the text." She sighed and looked past me.

"He's coming out." I looked back to see taehyugn carrying a box, probably containing his stuff and a snake following behind him.

"Oh no, she don't. Not on my watch." I immediately got out of the car when the grabbed taehyung.

I half-jogged towards them and hear her say "What does she have that I don't!?" The audacity of this ! She knows tae is in a relationship! Falling for him is ok, but purpo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter