Pianist 11

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad News: yoongi's extra cold with me lately and he's ignoring me more too but I'm seeing progress. His tone changes when he's annoyed, which is the tone he's using most of the time he's talking to me.

Good News: It's Holiday break and my twin and our friends are here! I missed them so much! But of course, I have to tell them the script of us not really knowing each other and being a coincidence that jennie's friends that she's talking about are my twin's friend.

"Come on slow poke. I don't want to make a bad first impression." I said, dragging yoongi and his lazy out the building where jennie and taehyung are waiting.

"I'm sure you'll do great seeing how quickly you became close with jennie." He muttered.

"What can I say? I'm lovable!" I grinned and he rolled his eyes making me grin wider

"No. Oh Nevermind." He grumbled, scrunching his nose a bit.

"Tell me why I should come again? Jin's not coming too." He grumbled, shaking off his arms from my grasp.

"Yeah but hoseok wants to see you. Come on let's go. They've been waiting for us." Taehyung said, hailing a cab.

We're heading to The Plaza Hotel where the girls booked a Two bedroom Suite which is located on the penthouse level of the Plaza and offers breath-taking views of Central Park and the New York City skyline which we can see from the private terrace the room has!

The boys carried our bags behind us, by boys, just mainly taehyung and yoongi was just forced, yet again, to carry a bag that isn't his.

We arrived and I wanted to scream like I would normally do but they're strangers except for my twin so I rushed and hugged Irene instead who bawled out in my arms.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly crying." I laughed.

"I don't know. I just missed you so much!" She sniffed

"You must be jisoo? We heard from jennie so much about you." I hear lisa playfully say, pulling me away from Irene.

"And you must be lisa! Jennie told me about you too! I can't believe you're the same friends my twin has been talking about!" I said in my high-pitched voice as I clutched to her hand tightly and the idiots bursted out laughing.

"Oh this is so funny. What a small world." There was laughter in hwasa's voice.

"Indeed." I said through gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter