Pianist 4

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to him?" I unconsciously thought aloud as I observed yoongi as he talked with taehyung.

"Taehyung told me he had an accident that's not really an accident but something tragic." I was startled when jennie answered and surprised with the news. I didn't know he had an accident.

"I thought you were following him around?"

"Not really stalker like. Just when I get a glimpse of him during recitals. I thought it's just the way he plays the piano that seemed different. Not like this. He hadn't showed any emotion at all. He used to smile alot." I frowned.

Jennie told she didn't pry on further and it's not like taehyung will tell her either. It's not his story to tell. Yoongi's a child prodigy. Whatever happened to him that made that huge of impact would've made it to the news but there was nothing about it.

Not that I know at least. When I first met him again, I searched everything about him. That may be the missing peace to the reason of his hiatus before he came back.

What coud he have gone through to erase all emotions on his face? I know he has emotions. You can hear it the way he says something but his face and eyes (except for his occasional eye rolls which seems to be just for me), his face is just blank.

"I'm gonna fix him! Watch me fix him. I'll see him cry and smile and wait..  will his face still be like that when he's pleased?" Jennie busted out laughing that yoongi and taehyung turned to us.

"Not funny." I whispered.

"It kind of is though..." she gave me a look that I can't help but chuckle.

"Ok fine. A bit. Won't it feel like I'm incompetent in bed though if I gain no reaction from him?"

"I think the reaction you'll get will be down there.. if you know what I mean." She giggled

"Won't it be weird if I try to seduce him and then I'm not looking at his face but his to see if I'm getting any reaction?" I immediately clamped my mouth shut when the guys turned to us and taehyung reached for jennie. We have arrived at the restaurant yoongi recommended.

"So what's special here?" I asked, skipping next to yoongi and leaving the couple behind.

"I don't know." I raised a brow

"But you recommended this place."

"Hm. Cause I haven't tried here."

"But if you haven't tried here, why did you recommend it?" I tilted my head and he just stared at me. I gave him a smile.

"Are you two just going to block the way with your pda?" He turned to taehyung and jennie, completely ignoring me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter