Pianist 32

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't move as i wipe my eyes. Tears of of joy. I was grinning from ear to ear as I rolled in and out of my bed squealing. I sat up and bit my lips to stop myself from smiling and touched my lips. He kissed me! He kissed me hard!

"Kyaaaaaaaah~" I rolled over my bed again, feeling like a teen all over again. Although I have never really gotten this giddy when I was a teen cause well, yoongi wasn't there but my imagination runs wild so there's that, and now, it's reality! Ha! I laughed with glee and kicked my bed then decided to stop this nonsense and go after yoongi.

I sat up and sighed, fixing my hair and dress that got disarray, making sure I look decent before going out to meet my future husband and maybe we can continue where we left off. Bubbles of giddy laughter threatened to spill on my mouth again, and before I roll on my bed again, I headed out to find my one and only.

I skipped through the halls and knocked on yoongi's door but there was no answer. Is hiding somewhere feeling shy? "Yoongi~" I called out and pressed my ear on his door.

"Yoongles?" No sound. "Sugababe~" I feel someone next to me and I grinned, turning around to surprise him but got surprised to find my dad instead, making me jump back. He was also leaning his ear on the door then straightened up.

"What are you doing? Sugababe?" I sheepishly grinned and he flicked my forehead.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my throbbing forehead and pouted

"I don't want another grandchild from you before you graduate. Go back to your room."

"There's always protecti-

"Yes, and I'm a living one. Move!" I slouched knowing I can't have my way. I went back to my room and waited for about a minute then slowly opened my door and shut it back when I met my father's eye. He knows me too well.

"I'm warning you jisoo." I hear him say outside my door.

"I'm sleeping, I'm sleeping!" I stomped to my bed and laid on my back. Unknowingly, I did fall asleep.


🎼

I woke up disoriented and then remember what I was supposed to do and bolted up. I checked the time and it's already five am! I washed up and dressed to impress as I hurried over to yoongi's door, making sure my dad wasn't around.

I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter