Pianist 28

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's D-Day. The day of Jennie and Taehyung's wedding. Who woud]ld've thought this day will mean so much to me as well? Definitely not me. I was shocked by the happenings but I'm not complaining.

Chaeyoung and I wre going to the restroom when hwasa blocked us on our way asking where we're going.

"Comfort room." I answered, pulling chaeyoung cause I really need to pee already

"I'm coming with you!" We hear hwasa say asshe caught up to us.

"Yah chaeng, you really don't know your myterious guy's name?" Hwasa teased, nudging on chaeyoung.

"He wouldn't be called mysterious guy if I had known." she grumbles and I chuckled, getting in a cubicle.

"You really don't have a picture of him too? Seriously? Even a stolen shot?" I asked

"Guys, let's just stop talking about him ok? I'm already regretting my stupidity." She whines. I went out of the cubicle seeing hwasa fixing her make up, I washed my hands and also fixed my hair.

"That's what you get for playing too much. Please do tell me you at least got a taste?" Hwasa and her mind. I shook my head as chaeng got out of the cubicle with a frown

"Don't you dare ask what I mean ." Chaeng rolled her eyes and washed her hands, hwasa and I both waited for her to answer.

She shook her hands dry and grabbed a tissue, leaning on the sink and asked, "does making out count?"

"I thought he was hot?" Hwasa whined

"He is! But you know I'm very cautious."

"You're gonna die a my friend." She's exaggerating, chaeng is hot, she'll find a guy.

"I don't see anything wrong with it? Right soo?" she turned to me and I gave her a wry smile

"Nah, I want to do it with yoongi even just once before I die!" He's the only reason why I reserved myself. He gotta take responsibility for that.

"You're gonna die a ." They both told me with a straight face making me scoff and they laughed.

We were going out of the restroom when we heard squeals, suddenly a gun was pointed at us, making us walk backwards. Chaeyoung and I held our hands tightly.

"Give me your phones!" He was wearing a hoodie and a face mask is covering his mouth.

"Are you gonna call for a back up?" Hwasa lazily drawled

"No!" Both chaeng and I screamed when he pointed the gun to hwasa.

"Oh you poor soul." chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter