Pianist 30

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You should go in." I uttered after a few seconds of silence, staring off the road, knowing she's staring at me. I hear her unbuckle her seatbelt and I thought she's going out, heading after her sister but I was surprised when she climbed on my lap, facing me. This girl.

"Your eyes widened." She chuckled, and I blinked. My facial expression going back to the way it used to making her frown.

"Say, can I ask you a question?" I opened my mouth but she added, "aside from this?"

"Will you get off me, if I answer your question?" she nodded

"I don't want my first time to be in a car." She grinned but her face is heating up and I can feel a blush spreading across my cheeks too. She caressed my cheeks, and my eyes darted from her cheeks to her eyes.

"What happened to you, Min Yoongi?" She asked in a whisper. I did not anticipate that question.

I inhaled and looked down as I exhaled, touching her hand that caressed my face and held her hands together, caressing my thumb at the back of it before saying, "I... I'll tell you someday."

I didn't want to look at her as I say that cause her eyes speaks volumes and I'm afraid I'll spill it all out, and my emotions might spiral out of control. I had the courage to look up at her and she smiled, nodding. "I'll hold on to that." She squints her eyes at me as she points at my face and got off of me.

"Text me when you get home?" I nodded and she kissed my cheeks before hopping off the car and closing the door. I started the ignition and she waved at me. I watch her turn her back on me and I rolled down my windows

"Jisoo."

🎼🎼🎼

He called my name and I quickly turned back to him, smiling.

"Hmm?" I raised my borws up in wonder but he just stared at me, not a smile on his face, but his eyes were different. He suddenly rolled his eyes at me without saying anything and drove away.

My brow arched in confusion as I watched his car go further and further away from my sight. I tilted my head in confusion as I head inside our house, trying to figure out what just happened.

"Psh, why is he suddenly rolling his eyes at m-" I gasped in realization, pausing on my tracks, eyes widen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter