Pianist 21

The Sad Pianist ๐ŸŽผ | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heaved a sigh and slumped down on the dining table. I wasn't able to get any answers from yoongi. I bugged him for the rest of the summer and even tried to get him talk about our elementary years by purposely saying the wrong stuff like the name of our grade six adviser but he just gives me the I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about look.

"You're moping again." Irene eyed me as she cautiously sat down opposite to me. Its getting harder for her to move with her stomach in the way.

"You look you're going to pop any time soon." I commented, reaching out so my fingertips could reach her stomach

"That's because I am." she says, rolling her eyes.

"So when are you planning to tell the baby daddy?" she sighed and stood up, avoiding the topic again.

"You do know you can't hide from him forever right?"

"Then I'll hide for as long as I can." I raised a brow at her

"You're not making any sense you know. So what if he insists on marrying you if he finds out? whether in love or not, you can't deny the attraction you have for each other."

"I was drunk!"

"and I'm also pregnant." I snorted.

"You can't get pregnant if you do it in your dreams." She snickered. This .

"Anyway, have you noticed yoongi avoiding me lately?" I asked, following her to the living room. Ever since the school year started I barely see him anymore and when I do, just a glimpse then he's gone. I was tempted to break into his dorm. I miss him soooo muchh!

"Ah!" I was startled when Irene suddenly yelped in pain.

"Yeah. I think I just got kicked. And to answer your question, hasn't he been avoiding you since the beginning? I would too." She laughed and I smiled at her and leaned down to her stomach.

"Kick her more for me." I avoided her hands tryingto smack me and stood up to leave.

"Where areย  you going?"

"To the TaeNnie couple. They have a grand piano and I don't think they're even using it." I walked towards our neighbors.

Should I knock? Meh. I guessed their pin and I was correct. They should've put a different pin if they didn't want any of us to barge in unannounced.

I hear jennie's squ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter