Pianist 41

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With us both done changing, we went to the living room where the expecting couple is waiting and sat adjacent to them. Taehyung have his arms around jennie while he hold her hands with the other, getting her relaxed. i feel like we're facing my parents and announcing to them that I got pregnant.

"I think I have a gist on where you've been and I'm happy you're back." Taehyung smiles at yoongi while jennie elbowed him he sheepishly smiled at her.

I looked at yoongi in worry and held his hand "You don't have to."

"What do you mean he don't have to?" Jennie glares and I sighed

"I can tell them." Yoongi shook his head and gave me a smile, patting my hands for reassurance and jennie gaped. She did a double take and taehyung urged yoongi to go on.

I watch as yoongi heaved a sigh and gave me a look before starting, holding my hands tightly. He explained to them where he have been and also shared what happened in the past, minus of course, the detail that he wasn't supposed to go at the farewell party but changed his mind so he can confess to me.

I teared up as he struggled to tell them what went on and how he was tortured but he bravely managed to re-tell them without choking up. I understood why he chose to say it himself. The more he lets it out, the more it lessens the effect on him.

"Uwaaaaahh-ahhh" Jennie bawled her eyes out and taehyung couldn't calm her down cause he too, was bawling.

"We even made fun of you!" Taehyung cries and pulled yoongi for a hug. I sniffed and wiped my tears away.

He chuckled and rubbed taehyung's back "it's ok, I'm ok." He pulled away and smiled at me. This, I will never get tired of seeing. I've always loved his smile.

"I'm sorry I cursed at you." Jennie sobs

"It's nothing." but Jennie shook her head, "I'm sorry I called you a scumbag."

"You didn't call him that."

"I did. In my head." I giggled and yoongi chuckled. We stood up to get water for the two and calm them down.

"Congratulations with the baby by the way."

"Thanks. I assume you're together now?" Yoongi looked at me and I just gave jennie a smile, looping my arm around yoongi and leaning my head on his forearm.

Jennie smiles but tears pooled her eyes again "Ya! Stop crying!"

"I want to bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter