Pianist 49

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sugababe~" I called as I crawled towards him and plopped beside him which made him immediately cuddle me much to my happiness.

"Hmm?"

"Does that stupid friend of yours has any plans on telling my twin about his shenanigans cause I swear it would would make everything less complicated!" I puffed my cheeks in frustration and yoongi moved to take a good look at me

"I didn't say anything like I promised! I wouldn't be so frustrated right now if I had told her." I may or may have not made my husband get so drunk that he actually spilled his secret with jin as to how he made jin shut his mouth.

"Is that what you talked about that time?" I pouted and sighed, hiding my face at the nook of his neck. We're currently in our first destination from our goal to travel and I have tried to shake off joohyun's breakdown but it's been bugging me especially that I know something she doesn't and that information could make her somehow relieved from her stress and worries and an answer to her feelings. Ugh!

"Do you know that girl named na eun?"

"What about her?"

"So you know her?"

"Yes I do. She was a childhood friend of Seokjin hyung. She was early obsessed with him but Jin hyung's too kind for his own good" I immediately sat up

"I knew it! My snake radar activated just hearing about her." Yoongi sat up and hugged my back, moving my hair so he can rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you wanna go back home?" I pursed my lips and shook my head

"Nah, my twin can handle it. It's in our genes!" I say, nodding ny head as if trying to convince myself.

"Let's go back to bed." I pushed yoongi back down and cuddled with him then closed my eyes.

It was silent for a long while but I'm still awake. Yoongi's still awake too with his hand softly brushing my hair.

Comfortable silence is normal for us though if we're not so loud. There's no in between.

"Should we pack?" He asked after a while and I bit my bottom lips.

"Yeah." I croaked after some time. He chuckles and we both moved to get up so we can pack our things and go back home. I can't leave my twin in misery especially with her predicaments. She could very stubborn sometimes too.

"I'm sorry, we just starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter