Pianist 19

The Sad Pianist ๐ŸŽผ | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you just going to keep staring at him in the distance like a creep?" my twin asked, handing me a mug of hot chocolate which I gladly accepted.

I was keeping my distance away from yoongi and ignore him as much as possible which was hard.

"I'm just letting him be with his friends right now.. besides, I'm thinking on a new approach remember?" she snorted and sipped on her milk.

"Oh really? you're not acting like that because you're still bitter about the plane ride?" I scowled and she chuckled

"Do you see a wendy here? why should I let her bother me? she was just a passerby." I grumbled though it really is bothering me. Yoongi did afterall give her the same treatment as he did with me and I thought I was special. psh.

"Try matching what you're saying to your facial expression then maybe you can convince me." I stomped on my feet and she laughed

"I thought he was only like that with me since he does talk with other girls in school. Although they only talk about school stuff." I mumbled, sulking.

"And I'm obviously ignoring him yet it's like there's no difference!" I whined.

"So? Are you going to keep the act?" she blew on her mug and looked at me.

"Hell nah! If I get the same output then I'd rather be with him as much as I can before he finds the lucky girl he decides to be with. But until then, I'm claiming him!"

"Good luck with that." she says, leaving me as she mumbles about eating a creamer. Should I worry for my niece? or nephew? or both?

My eyes darted up with the sudden movement infront of me and I stared at the couples horseback riding.

Taehyung had his chin on jennie's shoulder as they whisper at each other giggling then there's jungkook, screaming for his life with lisa taking charge of the reins.

"R.I.P" I muttered, turning aroundย  but paused when an idea came to mind. I ran to the kitchen to discard my mug to the dish pile and ran back out and looked for yoongi.

I found him with hoseok and I slowly inched my way towards them but pretended to look for something.

"Oh, jisoo-ssi." Of course it's not yoongi who said that.

"Oh, yo vet." I nonchalantly greeted.

"yoongi." he just eyed me and he better stop or I might just attack him.

"looking for something?" hoseok smiled at me

"I was looking for joohyun. Have you seen her?" hoseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter