Pianist 23

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at him! he's so cute!!" she squeals as she held on to my arm and shook my body. What's Jennie and Taehyung taking so long?

"Hiii hyunjin-ah~" She says in a high-pitched voice as she waves at him from outside the nursery room. I had to go with her cause who knows who she'll be talking too again and what contaminated hands could touch her.

I stared at the baby and tilted my head. I can't believe this is seokjin's little rascal. It was seokjin. The one I saw when I left jisoo for a while and he told me not to tell her or anyone cause he waas not supposed to know. Jisoo's twin is keeping it from him that he got her pregnant for some unknown reason but he thinks it's because she doesn't like him. i am not one to meddle into someone else's business anyway.

I didn't realize jisoo already got a hold of her nephew. I stared at her as she grinned up to me then cooes at her nephew with a giggle. My heart fluttered and I suddenly feel heat creeping up across my face. tsk. Why is it hot here? I fanned myself but jisoo being jisoo, slipped a bit. She could have balanced herself in time but my reflex were quick to hold her back and assist her arms.

"Yah!" I scolded and she pouted, holding her nephew tightly.

"It was an accident." She grumbled.

"Omo! kiyowo~ Is that your baby?" We both looked at the new comers and only did I notice that I'm still holding her and it must've looked like...

"Youngest of four." I hear jisoo answer as she leaned on my chest and I froze

"Omo! Really? wow! You don't look like you've just given birth and this is your fourth?!" jisoo chuckled and even tucked a hair on her ear making my eye twitch

"It gets easier to give birth with that number you know." Says no mom ever! Even I know that.

"You're lucky with your wife!" she cooed at hyunjin and then left.

"Want to make it real?" I looked down at her and she wiggled her brows. I pushed her off me but gently cause she's still holding her nephew.

"We just left you and now you're claiming hyunjin? But Oh my gooosh he is sooo cuuuteee~" Jennie squealed going near jisoo and asking to carry hyunjin.

"Why do girls voice turn high-pitch when they talk with babies?" Taehyung whispered then Jennie came closer. "Look at him mon amour." she smiled, and taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter