Pianist 15

The Sad Pianist ๐ŸŽผ | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene came back for the second semester and we're now on our way to the couple's table who's been the talk of the school with them showing off each other. Psh. I'll show off yoongi too.

"You and tae are talk of the school. You've become the school's it-couple." I pulled a chair adjacent to jennie and sat down on it.

"I heard you twins are racking up quite the fanboys too. How are you coping up?" She asked Irene who sat next to me

"I'm ok. I can at least finish the second semester while my stomach is still not showing." She sighed.

"How did your parents take it?"

"They're weird... They were disappointed at first but then started calling people to renovate the house and make a baby room. They were more disappointed that I don't want to tell them who the father is cause I know they'll probably arrange my marriage but they respect my decision. They were shocked it's not suho but when they learned of what happened, they pulled out their investment on suho's family's company." Jennie and I looked at each other and Inknow what she's thinking.

"Why don't you tellโ€”"

"No. I can do this on my own." I frowned at her. Irene was being stubborn. She's keeping the child from its father saying she's solely responsible for it. She just wouldn't listen when we try to coax her in telling jin.

"So you're moving out of yoongi's?" Jennie turned to me

"You don't have to." Irene held my hand.

"You need me. Of course I'll be there for you. Besides, reversed psychology might work on yoongi." I smirked and they shook their head at me.

"What would work on yoongi?" Taehyung came back to the tanle and put their orders on it and kissed jennie's forehead. Show off.

"Don't you dare let yoongi have other female roommate than me!" I warned taehyung.

"You're moving out?" He asked in surprise

"Yeah. My twin needs me." Irene smiled thankfully at me.

"Does yoongi know already?" I shook my head no.

"Nope. Don't tell him. I plan to have a dramatic exit." Jennie rolled her eyes at me and taehyung just chuckled, getting up to get their remaining orders.

"Cover your ears. Your child might inherit your twin's cunningness." Jennie told irene

"Yah! My niece or nephew should learn from me. Oh wait... what if I have both." Irene choked on her drink

"What? It's genetic!" I said def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter