Pianist 33

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was startled when someone poked my cheek. "You're staring off in space again." Jinyoung smiled, sitting next to me

"Still thinking about the whereabouts of Mr. Prodigy?" I smiled a bit, looking down and pursed my lips

He pulled on my chin to make me look at him and he clicked his tongue. "I'm going to kick that guy's when I see him. How dare he paint a frown on your beautiful face?"

I rolled my eyes and smacked his hand and chuckled "Not if I beat the out of him first."

But I couldn't fool jinyoung. He sees right through me but then again, everyone may. I wear my heart on my sleeves. "You sure you don't want to be with me? I'll give you a year free-trial."

I frowned at him and he laughed "Ya, don't give me that look! I know ok? I'm just giving you a last chance. It's your loss anyway." He playfully flipped his non-existent long hair making me laugh. Not forced this time.

"But since you boke my heart, can you at least do me a favor?" He clings to my arm, his head leaning on my shoulder as he look up to me with a pout.

I squinted my eyes on him and he gave me that annoying teasing smile of his when he's up to no good "No, I wil not pretend to be your girlfriend."

"How did you know? Well technically you won't pretend, it depends on them on how they understand it since you're my friend, that is a girl."

"What exactly do you want me to do?" I raised a brow at him.

"When girls in school ask you if it's true that you're my girlfriend, just nod. Easy right?" I gave him a blank look and he whined, shaking my arm as he stomp on his foot.

"Please? It's just so hard to be this good-looking sometimes. You feel me?" I tilted my head at him and wondered if he was serious. He batted his lashes and I scoffed "What if they ask if we're dating and not if I'm your girlfriend?"

"It depends if we agreed to meet that day. Friends go on dates too you know?" I scratched my head and sighed, nodding.

"Yess! Kaja!" He tried to pull me up but I stayed firm on my chair

"Let's go! I'm going to treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter