Pianist 10

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hugged me. Kim jisoo hugged me.

After that sick incident, I was never the same. My life's been dull. My friends tried to fix me but they also have their own lives to live. They've done their part but I haven't done mine.

I don't like going to therapy. I don't like to relive that painful moment just to what? Be able and show emotions? I can still feel it anyway. I just can't show it.

What's the point of showing emotions anyway when people tend to fake it more. At least I won't have to bother faking it.

But then she came. She came back to my life when I least expected it. Kim jisoo, of course I know her. When I heard my roommate's name and had the urge to snicker on how it reminded me of her so imagine my shock when it is her.

She was beautiful as before. No, she became more beautiful. I watched as her face distort in all sorts of emotions all at once and I was in awe. She wasn't hiding anything from me. She went to shock, admiration, embarrassment and then shock again. I wanted to laugh! Something I haven't done ever since that one time. It's awkward to produce a laughing sound and your face is blank. It makes babies cry and your friends pee in their pants.

I tried to kick her out cause she was bad news for me. She makes my heart flutter with just her stares and my heartbeat accelerates with her smiles. Just like before. Kim Jisoo was my first love afterall.

I don't know if she remembers me, not because she knows me through recitals, but if she remembers me as her classmate during our elementary days. Maybe she does. She uses the name I gave her afterall. Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim.

When I heard that name being called by the announcer for the next participant, I snapped my head up and cleared my ears thinking I was hearing things but she used it every competition.

I watched her play and even how she plays is full of energy and positivity. It makes the people hear it be happy and joyful. Sure, she never won anything because she don't go with the music sheet, but the people loved her making her the people's choice.

There's only one time when I let people see my emotions and that's through my piano. Not everyone can see through it but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter