Pianist 16

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Aish that girl! I ruffled my hair in frustration trying to shake away the image that burned at the back of my mind. I saw her doing her again. This time her fingers pleasuring her and not her pillow. I sighed and put the piano sheet in place.



I put a cigarette in between my lips just as the door opened revealing jisoo. She paused on her way when she saw me and dramatically dropped in shock. It's funny how expressive she can be, quite opposite of me.

"What's that on your mouth? Please tell me it's candy."

"Candy." I deadpanned with the stick still in between my lips. I leaned back when she marched towards me, dropped herself on the chair next to me and leaned in for a closer look and took a sniff? I blinked.



"It's cigarette!" I just stared at her as she keeps on rambling on the side effects of having too much nicotine inside your body.

She never changed. I don't how she can be righteous and mischievous at the same time. Her perfectly heart-shaped lips moved in a rapid movement like she's rapping. Her brows are furrowed.

"There are other ways you can keep your lips busy you know. You can rap, chew a gum and blow a bubble or you can kiss me." My eyes darted from her lips to her eyes. What did she just say?

I was a bit startled when she slammed the keys and stood up. "You don't have to look at me like that!" Uh... I always look at her like this? Or anyone for that matter.

"Just because you caught me masturbing doesn't mean I'm a ert! I was just pleasuring myself, it's not my fault you walked in on me! You don't have to look so disgusted with me!" My brow twitched, wanting to be raised.



"Fine! If you're so disgusted I'm going to move out! Happy?! You can throw a party when I'm gone!" She stormed off leaving me confused. That was so random I don't even know how it got to that. But she's weird like that. I shrugged off her empty threat.

So I was dumbfounded to find sticky notes on the wall when I got in.

You're crazy roommate free! Congrats!

I cleaned up good so you won't be annoyed to clean after my mess.

You can now be back and compose in the room and not go out for it. No one's going to disturb you anymore.

You can also now freely e in your bed!

I rolled my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter