Pianist 14

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went with Irene to the OB and we confirmed that she's pregnant and that she's three weeks in. We saw the baby through a sonogram and I was amazed that it just looked like a bean. It's amazing how we used to look like that before.

The girls were supportive and cheered my twin on which she was thankful for. However, she made us swore not to tell any of the boys about it. Afraid that it might reach jin. The idiot is so stubborn of not letting the father of her child know.

I went home to Seoul with her to face our parents and tell them about them being grandparents. They had mixed emotions knowing Irene got pregnant with some guy she had a one night stand with and not with suho but when they learned what happened, dad immediately gave a call to pull out their investment from suho's family's company.

They were disappointed Irene won't tell them who the father is but happy they're having a grandchild, saying it's a blessing but of course. There's a condition which we're yet to know.

I went back to New York first cause Irene will have to finish her first year before moving with me to the states where she'll give birth.

For the meantime, I'll annoy the hell out of yoongi cause well, I can't leave my twin alone especially with her status so sad to say, I must let go of being yoongi's roommate and be with joohyun instead.

"What?" He snapped, taking off his head phones and stared blankly at me. His back leaning on the wall as he sat with his legs stretched across his bed, keyboard on his lap.

"I'm waiting for you to be done so I can listen to it." I grinned. I sat on the floor with my arms crossed on his bed, leaning on it.

"How can I finish when you're distracting me?" I grinned

"It's not my fault I'm so pretty, stop looking at me then." I batted my lashes and he scoffed.

"How can I not be distracted with you trying to do a head stand and fail miserably and always, always land your feet on my bed, hitting my keyboard!" He said with gritted teeth.

"You know what, I don't understand you." I started

"Me? What can't you understand? Is it so hard to read my expression? It sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter