Pianist 3

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to Etoile_Moon, thanks for following me & AMiraculousCat thanks for being here too 🥰

🎼🎼🎼

"Yah shush! Aren't you going to be living with suho?!" I hissed, going out of the room to not disturb yoongi

"Suho's my long term boyfriend if you have forgotten." How can I forget? I rolled my eyes

"Well yoongi's my long term boyfriend too! He's just yet to know..." she gasped.

"Yoongi?! The min yoongi, your obsessive childhood crush yoongi?" She squealed and a smile made a way to my lips.

"Yes yes the prodigy pianist yoongi!" I giggled in giddiness.

"You ! How did you end up rooming with him?!" I laughed and told her about what happened with the mixed up with the names and genders.

"How about jennie? I thought you're supposed to be roomed together?" She sked confused

"Jennie's roommate was mistakenly named taeyeon..." I paused for dramatic effect.

"Nooo." She gasped.

"Oh yesss." I chuckled. I can hear the bubbles of laughter escaping .

"Oh my gosh! Taehyung!" She squealed.

"I knew you would caught on. I only accept smart twin." I laughed.

"Unbelievable! You swear you didn't do it on purpose?" As if I'd known yoongi was staying in this complex.

"It's fate I tell you! I told you we were meant to be!" I laughed. My lips hurt from too much smiling and laughing.

"I guess you won't swap now in that situation huh?"

"Hell yeah! I had to pretend I didn't know jennie cause he was gonna ask taehyung to swap with me. It would have been reasonable since he's friends with taehyung and I'm friends with jennie." Hearing my twin's laughter made me miss her so much. It's barely been two days hut then again we haven't really been apart from each other.

"You know he's bound to find out right?"

"I'll make sure he'll be madly deeply fallen in love with me when the time comes." I chuckled. Although I'm nit really sure how I'll do thay. Should I seduce him?

"Good luck with that." I was going to answer her with a savage comeback but the door opened with a dressed up yoongi. He gave me a short glance and then walked off. I looked at the time nd hurriedly said goodbye to Irene.

"Oops gotta go and change fast! I think my roommate is inviting his friend and his friend's girlfriend for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter