Pianist 42

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stirred in my sleep and slowly fluttered my eyes open. My eyes squinted, adjusting my vision to the bright light of the day seeping through the windows. When it cleared, I held my breath and my heart raced. I was not dreaming.



I smiled and bit my lips, lifting my hand up to carefully trace his features. This pretty eyes is mine. This cute nose is mine. The lips that hides an adorable smile is mine. I giggled silently and was going to keep my hands to myself when a hand caught it. He opened his eyes and mumbled "What are you doing?"



I propped my elbow up and rest my cheek on my palm, pouting and then smiled giddily at him, scrunching my nose a bit as I leaned forward and he opened his arm making me snuggle close to his embrace, rubbing my face against his chest as I hugged him tightly, inhaling his scent. "This is mine!" I exclaimed.

"All yours." He mumbles through my hair, hugging me back just as tight. We both just stayed like that for a few more minutes until we decided it was time to get up.

We brushed our teeth together and and washed our faces. He was latching on to me as we walked towards the kitchen making us walk slowly like a turtle. "I didn't know you're so clingy~" I teased

"I'm not. This is me stopping you from killing us with your cooking." I stopped and turned to him. He just gave me a smile and pulled me to sit on the chair.

"Sit there and I'll do the cooking." I puffed my cheeks but relented

"Fine, I'll do the eating." he laughs and my heart swells with joy. It's been so long since I hear him really laugh and it's music to my ears. I watch as he maneuvered to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients.

"Chikin chikin chikin!!" I chanted as he opens the fridge

"I know, we're eating the whole family for breakast." He smirks and I giggled knowing we're going to have chicken and eggs for the day. I'm really sorry but they gotta stop being delicious!. He's standing over the counter as he chops the vegetables. I notice his hair falling on his eyes.

"Continue chopping, I'll just be right back!" I ran out of his unit and went to ours to get my headband.

I came back rounded the table, holding his hand to stop him and made him turn to me as I put the pink headband on him. I giggled as he looks up like he can see it "Cat ears? Really? and pink?"

"It's cute! It fits you perfectly!" I grinned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter