Pianist 7

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is there something you wanna say?" It worked! He finally looked at me! According to Google, Flirting Rule No. 1: Make Eye Contact. Throw in casual glances until he notices and hold his gaze.


"Oh, nothing..." I nonchalantly said and gave him a bright smile, brushing my hair a bit to the side. Flirting Rule No. 2: Smile. Since he already knows me, let's skip Rule No. 3: Introduce yourself and move forward to Flirting Rule No. 4: Initiate a Conversation.

"Soo... did you chose dancing as an elective too on your first year?" He gave me a nod and his gaze went back on his keyboard.

"I don't why I chose dancing! But then again I at painting!" Aish, this jerk. Trying to make conversation here.

"How about sports? What sport did you join?" I thought he wasn't listening so I was a bit surprised when he answered, "basketball."

"Really? It's my sport too!" He looked up to me again. Flirting Rule No. 5: Keep it light. Let the conversation be chill and playful.

"You? Basketball?" I scoffed, not liking his tone


"I'm the best swingman there is!" I said flipping my hair. That got his full attention as he put his keyboard from his lap to the side and crossed his legs.

"Oh really now?" He looked at me up and down and I was tempted to show him more than what he can currently see but I stopped myself cause I'm just flirting... right now. Seduction phase is not yet on

"Aren't you too short for it?" Heol!

"Yah! I could say the same for you!" I scowled.

"At least I'm a real shooting guard." He shrugged

"What am I, fake?

"You shouldn't be watching too much anime." I dramatically gasped

"Are you dissing my Kuroko?!" I screeched.

"Kuroko no basket? I was thinking more of a Slam Dunk."

"Oh don't you go there!" I pointed at him and for a second there I thought the corner of his lips tugged up a bit.

"Fine! You and me. Court. Now." He just looked blankly at me. What's new?

"Are you scared I'd get in the zone and crush you?" I taunted. He hopped off his bed and squared up to me. I didn't back down and raised my chin up. He was a bit taller than me.

"I'm just doing this so I can show you real basketball." He said looking at me in the eye.

"Bring it on." Okay. I was caught off guard when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter