Pianist 48

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's my twin's graduation which means Hoseok's proposal to byulyi is today that is why we're all at the rooftop of their school watching the magic unfold.

I smiled at yoongi when I felt his hand on my waist and leaned on him, watching, how byulyi's expression change which I found amusing. Who would have thought the Moon Byulyi agrees to tie the knot?

"That could've been us but you're in a hurry" yoongi whispers, pertaining to his beat friend, hoseok's proposal and I chuckled

"Psh. Nothing beats my proposal under the rain." He bows his head, trying to stop himself from laughing but his shaking shoulders says otherwise. I was grinning from ear to ear looking at our loved ones being present, all of us complete when I caught sight of my twin, wiping her tears.

"Excuse me." I excused myself from yoongi and walked over to joohyun.

"Hey." She quickly wiped her eyes and I looked over to her husband squinting ny eyes at him in a judging manner.

"I didn't do anything" he mouths, hunching up his broad shoulders then excused himself for a call.

"What's wrong?" I asked Joohyun but she just shakes her head saying it's nothing and that she was just touched at the scene infront of us.

"I'm your twin. You can't fool me. I didn't pry back in New York during my graduation but I know something is up with you. I can tell." I admit, I was too occupied having yoongi back with me that I wasn't checking up on my twin.

"Really, it's nothing." She chuckles but would not meet my eyes.

"Then look at me in the eye and tell me that it's really nothing."

"What are you talking about? I'm looking at you." She laughs, looking straight at me.

"I said, look in my eye. Stop staring at my forehead."

"I am" she, just for a second, took a glance at me and then back at staring on my forehead.

"Fine, I'll go talk to your husband." I turned to leave when she grabbed my wrist.

"Ok! I'll tell you." We were briefly cut off when a butter hwasa impatiently broke the couple's moment just because she was promised food after.

We went in separate cars so I had to wait some more before talking to her. I was startled when a hand clasped mine, stopping my fingers from tapping my leg.

"Min yoongi, you've been very clingy to me since you came back." I teased and a ghost of sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter