Pianist 47

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I nervously followed my mom around the house, fiddling with my fingers. "Why are you still asking permission? You're old enough soo."

"Really?" I mean, I know I am, obviously, but I don't want to fail their expectations on me.

"I mean, it's already hard enough to find a job with my major and if I take a break before looking for work then it might become harder." She turned to me and I gave her an awkward smile.

With a hand on her hip, she stood on one side of her legs and tilts her head at me. "Are you asking permission so I can stop you or what?"

"No." I groaned, slouching.

"I just... I don't know. I want this, but I feel guilty." I sighed, then elaborated "I know you don't need the money, we're not in need of it, but I feel like I should give back to you for the support you've given me with my studies and that you should stop working, it is now our turn to work for you, but Joohyun already has her own family so if I take a break before looking for a job... what if I can't find one after?  What if-"

"Aigooo this kid." Mom gave me a hug and I felt a child again. She let go and cup my cheeks, smiling down at me. "You already did soo, You and Joohyun already gave back, and we're proud of you. We just paid the tuition cause that's our obligation as your parents and you did your part by surviving school and making it through. There's no pressure for you to get a job as soon as possible, enjoy your life cause that's your dad and I's goal. We worked hard to give you, our children, a choice of freedom, besides, we love our job. That's why it's important for you to do what you love." Oh I do, who I love alright.

"And we can always have our own business." I turned at the sound of yoongi's voice.

"Sorry for the intrusion, the maid let me in." He gave my mom a tight-lipped smile as I ran to him, giving him a hug like I haven't seen him in ages

"No worries, come on in, take a seat. The food will be served in a bit." She removed her mittens and put it away while yoongi and I took a seat at the dining table.

"Will dad be able to make it?" It's my twin's graduation day

"Ofcourse, the place is alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter