Pianist 2

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know her?" He asked as soon as he opened the door, jerking a thumb over to me.

"What? No. I don't know her. Do you?" I turned the question back to him and gave jennie signals over his shoulder when he turned to her but quickly acted confused when he looked back at me.

"You called her name didn't you?" I quickly typed on my phone and pointed it to jennie to check her message not to tell him.

"What? I'm looking for jisoo. I'm asking for that jerk. I know you're in there! Show yourself you jerk!!" I'll let her off for screaming at him. I silently applauded her at the back but immediately put my hands on my hips and tilted my head in wonder when yoongi turned to me again.

"Excuse me miss but I'm the only jisoo around here. You must have the wrong room." I smiled sweetly ate her. What? Gotta play my part.

"You're not hiding him are you?!" And that's why I love this .

"What? No." I sneakily s my arms on yoongi who was startled by my touch however, his face still didn't show anything.

"Now can you please go. You're kind of disturbing us. Right sugar?" I whispered to him she might ask us for the owed money instead.

"Ah, yes. Try the next room." He said blankly.

Jennie's phone rang and she answered it quickly, walking away

"Yah jisoo! You think you're so smart hiding from me and giving me wrong info of your room with the same name as yours?! Ha! You can't hide forever you jerk!" We hear her say as whe walked further. I had the urge to do a happy dance.

He closed the door and quickly removed my hands and eyed me carefully.

"You look familiar." But there's no recognition on his face.

"Oh I get that alot. Miss Korea?" I smiled, flipping my hair. He rolled his eyes and walk past me.

"Oh look you know how to roll your eyes." I grinned, following him.

"I rarely do. You seem to be a special case." He deadpanned.

"Aweee that's so sweet~" he ignored me and laid down on his bed and turned his back to me. I chuckled and sat down on my bed when suddenly bolted right up and grabbed my wrist.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me along.

I begin to panic when I noticed he's going straight to the end of the hall where jennie's room is. Did he catch unto us?

He knocked on her door and I tried break free from his grip but also like his hand holding me. Ugh.

He impatiently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter