Pianist 1

The Sad Pianist ๐ŸŽผ | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll go get a shower and then sleep." I told jennie. We just arrived in NYC and settled in our dormitory but because of an error, we're not roomed together like we're supposed to.

"I'll do the same." I kissed her on the cheek and went out of her room which was by the end of the hall opposite to mine.

I walked in my room and sighed. My roommate's already here I presumed, noticing some of her things are idly sitting around her desk and bed.

I eyed the organ and thought maybe we're going to be in the same course. I plopped down my bed and stared at the ceiling. Feeling my eyes droop, I sat up and grabbed my towel to take a bath.

I hear the door open and close. My roommate must be here. I should discuss with her that I'm going to swap with jennie's roommate and hope she won't get offended. I'm just going to let her understand that jennie is my best friend.

I got out of the shower and dried myself then wrapped my towel on my hair and wore my under garments then my boxer shorts. What? It's comfy. If I were to chose I'd be topless but I don't want to culture shock my possible roommate. I'm still not sure if she or jennie's roommate will agree to swap.

I opened the bathroom door when my towel went loose so I bent down to wrap it properly and when I flipped it up, I froze when I saw him. My childhood crush. My first love. Min ing Yoongi.

He was midway drinking a glass of water when he stared at me. No expression on his face. I blinked and he blinked. I chuckled, shaking my head, walking slowly towards the mirage.

Probably the jet lag, or is it the temperature of the bathroom? I forgot to turn on the exhaust fan so it was hot inside. I only turned it on when I went out to let it cool.

He put down his glass and tilted his head.

"There's no way this is reaโ€”" I froze when I touched the faint outlines of an abs. Yes, he was shirtless and also in his boxers.

"Why does it seem so real?" I whispered mostly to myself but my heart is already hammering against my chest.

"What are you doing?" I gasped in surprise and staggered back making me sit on my bed.

"Wait wait wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter