Prologue

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🎼🎼🎼

"Why don't you join competitions?" My twin asked me one day.

Hence, why I'm currently in a big concert hall. Did I join a competition? Yes. Did I win it? No. The audience loved me though. The judges were too uptight about following the piece. Now where's the fun in that? It's not like I murdered the song. I gave justice to it! They just don't appreciate I added my own twist to it. Hmph!

I was going to go home afterwards but there was a buzz that a prodigy will be joining the major competition. It was his come back stage as they said. He stopped playing for years and only came back. It piqued my interest so I stayed.

I was enjoying to the songs the contestants played but was grumbling of how boring it was. They were too serious! And not even feeling the song they were playing. They were too focus on the sheets. They should've let go and let their hands flow.

I craned my neck to get a better view. Alas, the prodigy is next. The most awaited performance of all.

"Omo!" I gasped when my lipbalm fell from my hand. I bent down to pick it up but it crawled down the seats so I had to drop on all fours to reach for it.

The people were suddenly quiet. He's on the stage already! I quickly grabbed the stupid lipbalm when he started to play.

I jolted up when I felt sad and then my eyes found him. Min Yoongi. I watched as he played one of Yurima's popular piece and one of my favorites, maybe.

I used to listen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter