Pianist 34

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't like me to wallow on self-pity. I'm sad and lonely without him but life goes on. I let myself miss yoongi for a day or two but not more than that. I have an education to pass.

Besides, is yoongi dead for me to cry so much? Thinking that he might be made me scared though, so I shook away the thoughts as I roll out of bed. He occupies my mind when I'm not doing anything so I keep myself busy.

I groggily went out of the room and found a topless taehyung with messy bed hair in the kitchen.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He sheepishly grinned and I raised a brow at him, scanning his body full of red marks and scratches.

I snickered when he cautiously covered his body, crossing his arms on his upper torso. I wanted to tell him I've see his everything but decided against it "You should let jennie clip her nails before you go at it, won't that hurt?"

"It's ok." He proudly shows his body and I rolled my eyes, taking a sit.

"What's ok?" Jennie sauntered in, wearing nothing but tae's shirt and gave taehyung a peck.

"The wounds you gave him." I say, secretly eating what taehyung prepared for jennie while they can't keep their hands for themselves

"His body is my canvas." She shrugs. "Don't you like my art work?" She winks and I smirked "You should let him parade around the city with no shirt on then."

"It's private property thank you very much." She stuck her tongue out and I jumped off the stool, drinking her juice.

"Thanks for the breakfast mon amour~" I teased. Taehyung looked at the now empty plate with a look of betrayal on his face. He pointed at me and I cackled, leaving the two and got ready for school.

"I'll go ahead!" I announced at the two whispering to one another.

I got out of the building and found jinyoung sitting at the hood of his convertible, sunglasses protecting his eyes and I jokingly held out my phone as if taking a photo of him

"Oppaaaa~ jinyoung oppaaa! Look here!" Playing along, he cheekily put his sunglass down at the bridge of his nose and winked.

I dramatically acted as if Iwas fainting and he laughed, standing up to get my backpack from me like he usually do.

"Ya, I told you you didn't have to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter