Pianist 25

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's been avoiding me all the more than he already is and it hurts. Does he hate me that much? Did I do something wrong? Did I offend him in any way? I groaned and looked up to read the answer No.

"Then whyyyyyy?" I asked, still looking up to the ceiling for an answer.

"It only answers yes, no or maybe. Should I add Just because to the options?" Irene snickered.

I went to hyunjin and hugged the hell out of him but he's just unbothered in his sleep. I think that's what he learned having yoongi as his babysitter.

"Stop disturbing hyunjin." I mimicked Irene's scolding tone and she glared

"Puhlease, he's as unbothered as he can be." I muttered but put hyunjin back on the bed. I stared at him in awe.

"When did he get this big?" I swear he looked smaller yesterday.

"Time flies doesn't it? My baby's getting older." Irene dramatically sniffed and I raised a brow at her

"He just turned two."

"So? It wasn't that long when he was just a month old. Don't grow up so fast, love." She murmurs, caressing hyunjin's head.

"Did jennie text you?" Jennie's made her decision to go to Paris with mino for her internship and we think she's going to break it up with tae.

"No, I haven't heard from her." We didn't come with her to the airport to give them space and so they can settle it out.

"You think they'll really break up?" I asked quietly. We've seen them together, I can't say about tae, but jennie changed alot and it's a good change.

"I hope not. Up until their fights, they were good together you know?" I nodded and we both sighed at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. It's been a long time since we did the twin thing.

"We should go to bed, let's just hope we'll hear some good news from jennie."

"Or we could check tae out in their unit. They haven't changed the passcode." Much to yoongi's disapproval.

We said our goodnights and went to bed. Irene made sure hyunjin won't fall off from bed while I lay awake, thinking about him again. It's going to be his last year and I don't know if I'll get to see him after he graduates.

While he goes off who knows where, I'll still be in school and back to square one. Should I give up already? Am I really taking this too far? Am I just in denial that he won't ever feel the same? Please give me a sign. I glanced at the ceiling and it said Yes. Yes what? That I should give up or is it the sign I'm looking for? I was ddep in thought as I fell asleep.

We were woken up from our slumber by someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter