Pianist 26

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



She cleared and stood up from the chair hastily. "D-do you want some water?" She asked, pouring the glass some water but instead of offering it to me, she drank it all in one gulp.

I propped my elbow up the table and rest my face on my open palm, tilting at her. My brows shot up as she took a large gulpful of air and slammed the glass on the table, panting. Why is she so red?

"Are you sick?" She jumped a bit, startled. Did she forget I was here? She then exaggeratingly widened her eyes and dropping as she pointed to herself then turned look on either side of her back to see if I was speaking to someone else.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking to me? A miracle!!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards their living room and sat on the couch, putting my feet on the center table and closing my eyes.

"There he is! The min yoongi I know!" She was upset, I can tell. I've been avoiding her since the school year started, although, sometimes I can't help but give her attenion specially if she brings hyunjin with her. I'm telling you, she's using her nephew as a bait.

I feel her movement as she sat next to me. Even with my eyes closed, I can see what expressions she's wearing with the sound of her voice. She's very expressive, even her eyes says so much.

"Are you sleeping?" I didn't move an inch. I hear her whispering things and feel her hand near my face. She's waving it to see if I really am asleep.

"Yoongles." She poked my cheek but I still didn't open my eyes.

"Sugababe." My heart feels fuzzy whenever she calls me that.

"Yah! How could you do this to me?" I almost stopped breathing when I felt her fingertips graze my eyes but remembered I'm suppose to be sleeping. Not dead.

"How dare you waver me like this?" She asked in a whisper, her hand tracing my face. I acted as if there's a mosquito and repositioned myself, leaning sideways with my back on her.

"Do you remember? Back in elementary, you were the one who taught me how to play." I remember that day vividly. I didn't really love playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter