Pianist 24

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongi! I heard you live near the sophomore beauty, Kim Jisoo. Do you see her often?" I just stared at him. She lived with me before I lived near her.

"Do you have her number? Can I have it?" I went back on my sheet and started drawing notes.

"Dude, it's Min Yoongi you're talking to! You won't get anything from him."  He was pulled away by one of our classmates.

"Did you hear? She rejected another confession." My ears perked but continued on my sheet.

"I heard she has a boyfriend already." My hand paused and I leaned back. No, I'm not listening. I just need to rest my back.

"Yeah, she's been on the phone lately and I even overheard her cooing babybabe? That lucky rascal!" I snorted but quickly coughed it out when they turned to me. Babybabe, meet sugababe! I can hear her say. My lips did and involuntary twitch. Our youngest of four. I shook my head.

"I think it's Park Jinyoung." My pencil broke. I sighed and sharpened it on my seat.

"Oh yeah. They were seen a couple of times together and I hear Jinyoung can't stop talking about her."

"Have you seen her? If she was my girlfriend, I won't stop talking about her to-" They stopped talking when I turned to them

"Noisy." was all I said and they shut up, clearing their throats and talked in hushed whispers.

The class dismissed and I stood up, immediately gathering my things and walked out of the room.

I was on my way out of campus when I spot her. No matter how crowded it is, my eyes always seems to find her just fine. But maybe that's because she stood out the most with her ethereal beauty.

My mood soured when her face lit up, her heart-shaped lips stretching to a smile as he came near her. Park Jinyoung. He was there that time too. My heart fluttered when she did what she did. Her lips brushed mine and that caused my brain to malfunction than it already is. I went out and found her giggling with him.

I my heel and walked back home. I don't know why I feel affected. She's better off with him anyway. I was suddenly pulled by the alley and my heart hammer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter