Pianist 31

The Sad Pianist 🎼 | YoonSoo FF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lot of things happened after Jennie and Tae's wedding. Like predicted, Jennie's grandma passed sooner than expected and what no one saw coming was that tae's grandma passing the same time Jennie's. We flew back to the farm where the burial is and offer our condolences to the mourning newlyweds.

We then headed back to New York to finish the semester. My twin however, only came back to pack up since she's staying back in Seoul. Jin gave her an option to continue here but she does not want to be away from hyunjin and I don't mind, Jennie and Tae are still here and ofcourse, yoongi.

I really don't get him though. After that day, it felt like something changed between us but then when I met him again, it felt like nothing happened that for a second I was scared thinking it was all a dream or I must've drunk a lot of wine and started to make things up but when I check my phone, it shows the text I sent him meaning it was real. Did I misunderstood?

I tried to be subtle and bringing it up but he just give me one of those blank stares and keep silent. If anything did really change, it's how he lets me have my way with him. He'd let me hold his hand and even let me hug hug him without giving me a glare or pushing me. I even jumped on his back and he just held my legs making sure I won't fall, but still, not a word from him about that night.

I put the book down I've been reading and look up at him. I thought he'd look away when I caught him but he just continued to blatanly stare at me which was a surprise. He often times stare at me these days and when I catch him, he'd usually pretend to do something else and look away.

"What? Want to marry me now too? Wee're still in L.A." Irene and Jin just got married here in L.A., like literally just hours ago. I batted my lashes at him and he just rolled his eyes (the im-so-done-with-you type), and ignore me.

"Yoongi~" I crawled next to him and poked his cheeks. We're currently in my hotel room, sitting on the floor with our backs leaning on the couch. How did I get him to be here? I hopped on his back saying I'm too tired walking in heels and that he'll have to carry me here.

"Yoongles~" I poked his sides but nothing, he just keeps looking at his sheets. It must be the sheets he prepared for the rec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter