Director

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul had been sleeping in Yongsun's room for the last week. Joohyun didn't want to risk anything happening so she decided it was best to keep Yongsun here for a while to monitor her condition. The Moon Byulyi that many of the staff had adored was now a very tired soul. With each week that went by, it made her more anxious and stressed. She couldn't bear to see Yongsun in pain.

"Have a good day at work" Yongsun called out as Byul left the room. Byul nodded her head in repsonse."I'll come by for lunch later as usual" 

"Mmm alright" 

Byul opened the door quickly, she stepped out a little too fast and bumped into someone.

"Ah! My apologies, I should have been more care...ful" Byul offered an apologetic bow.

"Dr. Moon, I don't recall you having access to this side of the ward" 

"I was visiting a patient, Director" 

"Hmm...I see. Carry on then" 

Byul bowed once again, waiting until the sound of high heels disappeared.  She sighed, ruffling her hair. "Ahh! Just my luck" She had run into Krystal, the one person she had been lucky enough not to run into for the last two months. She tried to calm herself, her hands still trembled slightly but it was better than the first time she had seen her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Tch......since when did you ever care that much for a patient?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Byul-ah! It's happening!" Joohyun had burst into Byul's office, finding Byul and her residents chowing down on cafeteria food. The three had their faces stuffed.

"Hwat's happwening?" Byul asked, trying to quickly swallow her dinner. 

"They found one. A compatible donor!" Joohyun said excitedly. 

"Really?! Yah unnie, we have to prepare the papers right away" Byul got up, stumbling to get to the door. Seeing thier supervisor like this, Jaehwan and Yewon immediately got up, trying to help Byul.

"Byulyi! I've already submitted it to the director. She should be coming later to confirm" 

Byul grinned sheepishly. Jaehwan and Yewon sat down quickly, sighing. 

"I'm really glad...just you wait Yongsun, you'll be all better soon" Byul smiled. It seemed like lady luck was smiling upon her these days. Yongsun's collapse had worried her but now she just felt relieved. 

"Yah, don't forget your promise" Joohyun chuckled. "I'll go and submit a patient transfer after this. You should go break the news to her" 

"I have some time now" Byul replied, glancing down at her watch. "You two can review the next surgery I have scheduled" Byul got up, shoving the rest of her dinner into . Joohyun just laighed as she watched Byul quickly walk out. 

"Dr. Moon really loves her doesn't she Dr. Bae?" Yewon asked.

"Mmm...I suppose she does" Joohyun smiled.

 

....

 

 

Byul opened the door to Yongsun's room, her smile even wider than before. She had such a goofy expression that Yongsun couldn't help but laugh. 

"Yah, did something good happen today? You're smiling like an idiot" Yongsun said as she accepted Byul's quick peck on the lips.

"Mmm something did" Byul grinned as she sat down. "Care to guess Yong?" 

"Hmm....ah! you got promoted?! " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter