Seulrene on Twitter

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"You walked out that door and your career is over." my step dad (but I call him uncle) firmly said.  Geez if that's his tone that means he mean it. I hate him like how I hated my mom. When my dad passed away, I don't understand why does she have to marry someone else. My dad was the best man I've ever known and nobody can ever replace him.I stopped, walked back and sat down again. Right now, I don't have any choice if I wanted to keep my career. 

I'm so mad at him. I don't understand why does he have to choose me with this project. And out of all people, I will be with this girl I hated the most at these moment.

"Hmmm is the AC ?", she said. She's so irritating my gosh and then uncle chuckled.

"Ms. Kang it's in full blast mode. Are you being suffocated right now?" he said.Then she lowered down her head out of embarassment. Geez.

"I'm sorry about that. Anyways this is the script for the story. The title of the movie is "The President's Daughter". Mr. Lee can you please explain to them everything?" 

"Due to the high demand from the LGBTQ, we have considered to produce a movie for them. It's also part of the company's support and campaign for gender equality. Being the 1st and 2nd to the latest ranking survey they gathered, the management decided that the two of you will be perfect on screen partner for this movie."

What the hell? I will be making a gay movie with his girl!Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problem with the gays cause I myself is one. At some point, I was scandalized because of that. I had come out and confessed that I'm in a relationship with a girl. I have fought hard for her but at the end of the day, she just left me with someone else. Ughhh a gay movie with a happy ending is the last thing I wanted to do. 

"This is ridiculous." I whispered.

" So the story goes like these. The President's daughter whose known to be a cold, evil and spoiled brat fell in love with her personal bodyguard." The story sounds so corny and just imagining that I have to do all those scenes with her ugghh is so annoying.

"In this movie, Irene will be the President's daughter while Seulgi will be the bodyguard.  Just read the whole script as soon as we finished the meeting and shoot me your questions when we meet again." he added. 

"Is there any questions right now?" my uncle asked. 

"Ahmm when will be the start of the shooting?" she asked.

"Once we organized everything, we will start shooting next week. Just get ready cause as soon as we signed the contract today, we will be releasing the upcoming movie project to the media."

What the heck? That's so soon. "That fast?" I said. 

"The sooner the better." he said.

"Are there any more questions?" 

She shaked her head. "No more, Mr. President." 

"What about you Irene?"

I didn't respond. For sure, he knows already that I don't have any.

"Alright if that's the case then let's sign your contracts already." I'm so pissed off but I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter