Finding the Culprit

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

I woke up with a girl wrapping her whole body on me while her face was buried on my neck with a camera flashing on my face. 

"What the heck Joy?" I was mentally yelling but I can't so it's just yelling without a voice. I just don't want to wake Irene up. I can still remember what happened yesterday night though I'm not too sure if she did cause she's drunk. 

"Hmmm Irene, I can smell alcohol. Did you went out to drink?"

She nodded and said. "I'm sorry Seulgi. I should have stayed and not leave you."

I looked straight into her eyes and carressed her face. "I should be the one saying sorry. I'm sorry that you have to go through all this. I'm very unfortunate since I was young and now I dragged you with my mess. Thank you so much for everything Irene."

We stared at each other for a long time and then soon our lips met. God, her lips taste like heaven though I can taste some vodka. We're almost out of breath when we stop kissing and then I hugged her again. I just spent my time hugging her. Oh God, it feels good to be in her arms. I was so surprised when she said.

"I love you so much Seul" I don't know if it's the first time or she said that before but I replied to her, "I think my heart recognizes you and it says I love you too Irene.." I was waiting for her reply but when I looked at her, she was sleeping. Must be the alcohol. I moved the hairs blocking her face and kissed her again on her lips.

"Goodnight Irene."

Given the fact that I can't say something because I don't want to wake up Irene, Joy has taken advantage of taking a photo of us. Ughhhh.. and look at the 's face. She looks like she's enjoying this much.

I got startled when Irene moved. She opened her eyes and smile brightly at me. Then she pulled me into a kiss. (O_O) Then there's another flash of camera.

", what's that?" She looked behind her and found Joy laughing hysterically. 

"Ommoooo, what a good morning!" She looked at her camera and squealed. "Oh my gosh, my Seulrene heart." 

"What the hell Joy, delete it now." Irene complained.

She shaked her head. "Nope, this is some cash right here." Then she signalled Irene to come and look at her camera.

"Ommooo those pictures are so cute." Irene said. "Owww look at Seulgi's face here. She's such an angel."

"Should I delete it now or print it for you?"

Then I saw Irene's face towards Joy. (>^_^)>  <(^o^<)

Oh no. "No, Irene.. don't fall for her... she's going to ask you $100 cash for those pictures?"

Both of them quickly turned their heads on me.

Joy : (☉_☉)

Irene:  ( •_• )?

" Kang, you remembered that?"

"What do you mean by that Seulgi?" 

"Well one time, when we went out..I just can't remember where did we go, she took a photo of us and she sold it to me for $100."

Me: (☉☉) Oh my Lord, I remembered that. "Oh my gosh, Joy .. I remembered that. Ommooo I'm so happy.."

"So that means, your amnesia is just temporary. Holy mother of God, thank goodness." Joy said.

I'm so happy but when I looked at Irene, she furrowed her eyebrow.

"So you have a photo of us and you have the nerve not to share it to me?"

Oppssss busted. "So where are the photos?" 

"In my room." I softly said.

"Alright Joy. I'll give you $300 for that photos you took this morning. (She took her wallet and gave Joy $300 cash) Make sure to print it and don't you ever share it with Seulgi. Got it?"

Joy nodded as fast as the speed of light. "Got it Irene." 

"Yah Joy, I'll give you $500 when I get out here. Make sure to print some copies for me too."

Ommmooo looked at Joy's face ($_$). 

"Aigooo Irene, what shall I do? Seulgi's offering $500 for me to share it with her."

"Tch..... I'll give you $500 more." Irene said.

. "$900 Joy." I said

"$1,000 Joy."

Joy's head was like back and forth ...back and forth. And the bid goes to $2000 already.  And soon she snapped out.

"You guys are ing crazy and whipped for each other. Ugghhh I'll just print it out for free okay??? Okay??? I'll print the old photos Seulgi have too." She looked at Irene and said. "Happy now Irene?" Geezzz, you guys are driving me crazy!" Ommooo since I'm not gaining any cash from this, should I just sell it to the news company?"

"Yah Joy. I'll kill you." I said.

"Hmmmm what about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter