After 2 years......

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Seul, are you nervous?", Irene hold my hand while saying that.

"I can't help Baechu. I mean I did quite a lot of movies already but this one is so different and given all the things that has happened."

"Don't worry Seul, the premiere night will be great." Then she squeezed my hand and smiled. Oh my, her smile makes my body calm down. 

"I hope so Baechu."

"It will. Trust me."

(Premiere night)

---------------- Movie scene ------------------------------------------

(Again this scene was taken from my other story https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1402261/the-president-s-daughter, please read if you haven't and if you're interested)

"Yah, I'm still upset with what you said.", Irene said

"Alright, I'm sorry my love." Seulgi replied

"Is it bad to be protective to the ones you love?" 

"No, it's not. I'm sorry Baechu. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to upset you. You know I love you right? That's why I fought so hard to keep my promise to you."

"I know and I'm always grateful for that. I'm so happy that you fought for your life, and that I became Mrs. Khan and now we have our beautiful daughter. ( Both looking at their daughter as she walks towards their direction)

"Mom, I'm so sorry for what I've said. I love you.. You and Mama." Then she hugged Irene.

"It's okay Serene. I love you too." Irene smiled and hugged her daughter.

"So should we go to that place you wanna go?" Irene said.

"For real?" she jumped out of joy.

"Only if mama will be with us to protect the both us." They looked at Seulgi with their prettiest smiles. 

"Let's go." Seulgi hold Serene's right hand while Irene holds her left.

And then everyone claps. Oh my my tears can't help from falling. To say that this movie is a masterpiece was underrated. LOL not because it's my movie but the story itself is so good. The characters went through a lot but in the end, they stayed together, had a family and the love wasn't changed at all. I hope that Irene and I will end up the same thing as our characters. I mean our relationship is pretty good but I just hope that we'll end up being together forever.  

I was surprised when I heard someone crying out loud. Oh my geez. And I'm even surprised when I realized that it's Joy who is crying.

"What the heck Joy? Can you calm down? You're making a scene here."

"I can't Seulgi.. The story of the movie got me real hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter