The Truth About Sakura

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Seul, I'll just go home and take some stuff at my apartment and then I'll meet you at your house, okay? Besides you still have some scenes to shoot."

"Can't you just wait for me Baechu then we'll go together?"

"Seul, it's going to save us time if I'll do it now so that we can just rest early tonight and you know...."

( o///o ) "Ommoo, naughty Bae.. Alright, take care and I'll see you later." She was about to leave when I said, "Looks like your forgetting something."

"Huh?"

I pouted my lips and then she smiled. "Aiggooo..." Then she kissed me on my lips. "I love you Baechu."

"I love you too Seul. Can't wait for tonight."

"Yah, is that all you think about?" 

I chuckled. "You're the only one that I think about."

(O///O) "Such a smooth talker." Then she walked out. "My goodness, she's the cutest."

I was getting some clothes at home when my phone vibrated.

"Hi, uncle... why did you call?"

"Hello Irene, come to my office now."

"Did you---" He hung up before I can ask him a question. Oh my gosh, I think he already know who wants to kill my Seulgi.

I immediately packed up my things and drive to uncle's office.

"Seul, I'll just talk to uncle. See you later." I texted Seulgi.

"I'm almost done with my shooting but take your time...love you...love you... love you Beachu..." I can't help but smiled at her reply.

"Ommoo you're the sweetest girlfriend."

"IKR. Take care...Need to work again."

"Okay... I love you so much Seul."

As soon as I entered uncle's room, he gave me some folders. At first I can't understand it and after like reading the whole report I was so surprised.

"Holy Uncle. It's her???"

"Yes Irene. They captured the guy that messed up with Seulgi's car break through the CCTV and some witnesses. He said that someone ordered him to do that in exchange of $20,000. At first I can't believe when he said that it's Sakura but then after that I made some research about her and then I just found out her record."

Sakura

Past: Been abused by her partner

Case:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter