We're Doomed

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV

Breaking News: Fans are celebrating as Queen Irene Bae announced that she's dating her screen partner, everyone's girl crush Seulgi Kang. She announced it in an interview earlier after the shooting of their latest movie "The President's Daughter." Here's the actual footage of the interview.

"It's true. Seulgi and I were dating. So for those who are trying to pursue her, back off." Irene confidently said.

It was years ago when Ms. Bae came out as a gay however that's not the case for Ms. Kang. She wasn't involved in any issues about relationships before and now with this announcement, the whole nation was caught off guard but the fans were very positive about it and even ranting that this made these two actresses the hottest couple in the entertainment industry today. Now best of luck to you Ms. Bae and Ms. Kang. 

What the heck is this? I won't let you be with someone else Irene. Your mine and only mine. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number of the travel agency where I get my tickets all the time.

"Hello, do you have any available flight back to Korea?"

"That's perfect. I want to purchase that ticket."

"Alright. Thank you!"

Get ready cause if I won't be able to get Irene back, I'll make your life a living hell Kang Seulgi. 

 

Irene's POV

After the shooting, I've received a text message from my mother. 

"Irene, make sure to dress well tonight and don't be late on our dinner date with the Park Family." Ughhh so she wasn't really joking about this freaking arranged marriage.

Flashback (2 years ago)

"Irene, it's been how many years and still you're not dating someone else?"

"I don't need anybody mom."

"Irene, not everyone will be like that stupid girl. Do not close your heart."

"Whatever mom. I'm not interested with that L-O-V-E anymore."

"Alright then, I will just arrange a marriage for you."

"What? You can't do that mom."

"Yes, I can. Listen, if after all these years you're still single, I'm going to push that arranged marriage and you won't be able to say no or your career that you love the most will be gone."

"That's so unfair mom."

"You know me Irene. I do whatever I say."

Ugghhhh I hate my mom. If only my dad was here he won't let it. Ugghhh but how can I date someone when I lose interest in love anymore?

I was going out of the shooting area, when I saw Seulgi again struggling with the press people. 

Ms. Kang what can you say about the rumor spreading that you and Ms. Bae were secretly dating? What about those people who are desperately trying to get your attention?"  I heard the reporters asked. Wait a minute, I've got an idea. I'm sorry Seulgi but I'm gonna hell do this. I'm being desperate already.

"It's not tr------" I cut her off and held her hand.

"It's true. Seulgi and I were dating. So for those who are trying to pursue her, back off." I bravely said. I saw everyone's reaction.

Seulgi: (・ー・)

Joy: (O_O)

Wendy: (o _o")

Press: ƪ(ˆ▽ˆ)ʃ  ƪ(ˆ▽ˆ)ʃ  ƪ(ˆ▽ˆ)ʃ

I swear it's priceless. I was mentally laughing but at the same time I'm kind of nervous of what Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter