Destroying Seulgi's Image

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

Today is our first day of shooting. Woaahhh I'm so excited. I have done action series and movies before so being a body guard on this movie isn't that hard for me. I actually do my own stunts too.

"Cut. Good take." the director said. I was shooting the scene where I'm in the President's office and the guys attacked me. Weehh, that scene was a little bit in tense. I think I'll get some bruises tomorrow.

I walked towards Joy when I noticed that Ms. Bae was staring at me with her irritated face again. What did I do this time?

Joy immediately gave me a water to drink. 

"That was a really good take Seulgi. Good job." Joy said.

"Thanks. What is Ms. Bae doing here? I mean her scene is not until this afternoon."

"She's been here the whole time watching you know."

"Ehhh? Really? I wonder why?"

Joy chuckled. "Maybe finding something that might ruin your image."

"Yah, she's not gonna do that. Maybe she's here to witness my beauty and skills."

"LOL Seulgi. You and your delulu mind." she said.

(Later that afternoon - Seulgi and Irene's First Scene)

I'm so freaking nervous as this is my first scene with Ms. Bae. I'm still throwing lines with my co-actor but I'm pretty much aware that only few more minutes and Ms. Bae will show up. Oh my gosh, dreams really do come true.

"Good morning, Mr. President!"

"Good morning Agent Khan. How's your day going so far?"

"It's good Mr. President. How about you?" 

"Never been good knowing that a capable body guard is here to protect my daughter." In fairness to him, he's good actor too.

Now is the time that Ms. Bae will appear. These scene is requiring me to look like I'm in love at first sight. As soon as she appeared in front us I can't helped but be mesmerized with her beauty. Gosh, I don't think that I have to act this one out cause really I think I'm in love already. 

"Nice meeting you Agent Khan." Oh my Lord, she has the prettiest smile of all. Ommo my poor heart can't handle this. I've been staring at her for a long time when the director yelled.

"And cut. What the hell Seulgi! You're supposed to offer your hand to Irene." O_O Oh no, I forget about the script. Well, you should blame her for being the prettiest. 

"I'm so sorry Director." Then I saw Irene grinned. "Yah, she's making fun of me. Soon, I'll show you Ms. Bae.", I told myself. 

"1, 2, 3 Action" 

I offered my hand but instead she hugged me and whispered something in my ears that made me shivered. That was scripted but I really felt like whatever the character in this strory is feeling, right now I'm feeling it for real.

"Welcome to Hell 101!" Stepping on my shoes with her 10 inches pointed shoes. "What the , that hurts a lot." I cursed inside my mind. She just literally stepped on me. I tried to smile and showed her that I didn't felt anything. 

"At your service, Ms. Pae. Thanks for the warm welcome." 

"And cut. Good take." As soon as the director cuts the scene I immediately run to Joy and sat down. I removed my shoes and complained.

"Joy she literally stepped on me, did you see that?"

"Yeah, I saw that. That must hurt a lot." When I removed my shoes, I saw a red hole mark on my feet. "Look" I showed it to Joy and then Joy laughed.

"Didn't you say one time you were watching her, that she can stepped on you. Now it happened."

"Yah, that's just an expression. Aissst that lady is so mean. I should get ready for my scenes with her." I was getting ready for the next scene when my phone rang.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter