Meeting Seulgi's Family

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"So where are we heading?" I asked Seulgi as I start my car. 

"North Shore Private  Hospital." She replied.

"What? That's freaking 3 hours drive. Are you crazy? And FYI, we have an early taping tomorrow too." 

"That's why I needed you to drive for me going there. Then going back I'll drive."

"So you're telling me that I have to spend overnight with you?"

"Well if you want to drive 3 hours back then you can leave me once you drop me off." 

Okay. Remind me why I told her that I'll do anything for her to forgive me. Geez driving for like 3 hours long? That's gonna be tiring. 

"Can I just call my driver in my behalf?"

Then her face became serious all of a sudden. "You know what I'll just drive myself. I just don't want anybody to know where my mom is, I can't afford the media to know what is happening to her."

"So you're trusting me with your secret?"

"I just thought that you out of all people would understand that you would do anything and everything just to keep your love ones out of the media's eyes. You know how they are." Well I guess, she made her research about me. She was right, if there is someone that will understand what she means, it's me because I did everything just to protect my ex-girlfriend. Then she opened the car door and walked out. Aisst, this girl is driving me insane. 

I followed her and then I saw her opened her car. "Hey, Kang, where are you going?"

"I'm going home now." She said coldly.

"By yourself?"

"Do I have anybody with me right now?"

"But you're tired you said. You might get into an accident."

"As if you care." Then she started her car. I don't know but when she said it I felt like my heart was being stabbed hundred times. I know I did something terrible but that doesn't mean that I want something bad to happen to her. Then I quickly ran in front of her car so she can't leave.

"Are you crazy? Get out of my way Ms. Bae."

"Get out!" I said.

'What?"

"I said get out of that freaking car!" Then she stopped the car and get down from it. 

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Give me your keys."

"What?"

"Do I have to repeat myself again. Give me that damn keys." I snatched it on her hand, sat down on the driving seat and started the car.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to drive you to the hospital!"

"You don't have to do this Ms. Bae."

"Didn't you hear me? Now go and get your off the car now."

"Alright...alright..Geez.. You don't have to be mad at me. Don't do something for someone if you don't mean to do it for them." I was surprised at what she said again. Damn it. Why is she always on point.

I breathe deeply, sighed and looked at her. "Look Seulgi, I'm so sorry. I totally understand where are you coming from. Please I want to help you that's the least I can do after what I did behind your back. That's so low of me. Now, I mean it when I say I'll drive for you. Besides I can see that you're very tired. I'm not gonna be able to sleep knowing that I just let you go by yourself." Then I saw how her whole face and her ears became so red. So cute... Oh my gosh, my heart skips a beat when I realized how close our faces were. I quickly grabbed my phone and put the address on my gps so I can't get way with that awkward moment. Holy , my heart won't stop pounding so hard. 

"Is this correct?" Showing my phone to her.

"Yes Ms. Bae. Thank you so much for doing this. I appreciate it a lot." Huh? Did she just forget what I did to her. She's supposed to tell me that it's just right for me to do this after I messed up big time. She's so weird or maybe she's just genuinely kind-hearted.

We're just literally driving only half an hour when I noticed that she's sleeping. She must be really really tired working and taking care of her mom at the same time. Everytime the stop light was on red, I can't help but stared at her. She's indeed very pretty. Her nose... her lips... specially her eyes... O_O opps are you checking on her Irene. I shaked my head. No...no...no... she's your rival and besides I didn't heard any news about her if she likes girls or boys though my gay dar is telling me she's one of us. But wait.. Am I interested?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter