I Can't Lose You Seul!

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

While walking inside the restaurant I can't help but be nervous. I had love her so much and before Seulgi came in the picture, I'm pretty sure that I still have  feelings for her. I know I'm so stupid but I can't just unlove her even though she left me. I'm kind of afraid that if I see her, I realize that she's still the one. As soon as enter the door, I saw a girl smiling brightly and waving at me. Wow it's been years and she's prettier now but nothing compared to Seulgi's beauty. Hmmm I should just choose to be with her tonight. Ugghhh why am I even here in the first place. Stupid Irene.

"Rene, thank you for coming." Then she hugged me. The moment she hugged me, I felt relieved. She wasn't the one anymore. I don't have feelings for her now, thank goodness. After that hug part, we sat down.

"So what brings you here Sakura? It's been years since you left." I said.

"I want us again Irene."

Then I chuckled. "Wow, just wow. You want us to be together again? Are you freaking kidding me right now?"

"I know I made a mistake. But please give me another chance."

"Are you aware that I'm with someone else now?"

"Yes. I saw in the news. You're with the famous Seulgi Kang."

"And what made you think that I will choose you over her?" I saw that there's something in her eyes. Like she's full of hatred. She's so different before or maybe I'm just blinded by my love before.

"Because I'm your life before." she said.

"Exactly, it's before. It's past tense now. It's not the case now Sakura. If you have showed up before Seulgi came probably I might have given us a chance but you're too late. I don't have any feelings for you anymore, I love her.

"But you guys are just new. And we've been together for a long time before."

"It doesn't matter Sakura. What I feel for her honestly is way stronger than what we have before." Then I saw how she closed her fist. She's clearly not happy with what I said but I don't care. Then eventually, a breaking news came up. 

Breaking news: The famous actress Seulgi Kang is in critical stage right now after her car crashed in 522 Road St. tonight around 8pm. The police were still investigating on what happened but it has been said that her car's break had been compromised. For the meantime, let's all pray for her.

"Oh no.. Please no.. not again...This can’t be happening." My tears just keep on falling. This is what I feared the most. My heart was broken into million pieces. , I don't know if I can be able to handle it if something happens to her. I can't lose her. Oh my god, my whole body is trembling.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay Irene?" She was about to touch me but I didn't let her. "Don't touch me Sakura. I'm sorry but I'm going now." I can't believe that I was here. I should just have meet her tonight. If I have chosen to be with her tonight will she have avoided it? If not, at least I will be with her. , I haven't told her yet that I love her. 

I immediately run to the parking lot and called Wendy.

"Wendy, do you have Joy's number?" I said while sobbing controllably.

"Oh my gosh Irene. I've watched the news."

"Can you please ask Joy in which hospital she's admitted? I'm coming home now to pick you up. I'll talk to you later."

 

Sakura's POV

"It doesn't matter Sakura. What I feel for her honestly is way stronger than what we have before." Uggghhh I can't believe she have said that. She used to be in love with me. Like she's literally going to do anything and everything for me. I'm confident that she wasn't going to be in love with someone else cause she said before that if it's not me then she'd rather be alone. Now, I really hate Seulgi Kang. 

Breaking news: The famous actress Seulgi Kang is in critical stage right now after her car crashed in 522 Road St. tonight around 8pm. The police were still investigating on what happened but it has been said that her car's break had been compromised. For the meantime, let's all pray for her.

"Serves you right . Hope you die instantly.", I told myself. Supposed to be, Seulgi's fate depends on what Irene will say tonight but I just changed my mind. I want Irene's full attention for me so I've decided to get rid of her instantly.

Hours earlier

"Boss, do you want to do it now? Nobody is in the park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter